PrecisionHawk’s PrecisionFlight mobile app turns a DJI drone into an advanced remote sensing tool—empowering drone pilots to capture aerial data autonomously. Create flight plans, record video, and capture aerial imagery—all with the push of a button.
Key features include an intuitive and simple flight planning interface; autonomous takeoff, survey mission, and landing; automatic determination of most efficient flight path for data collection including orbit missions around any point of interest; and real-time flight monitoring including altitude, ground speed, mission progress, battery and signal strength, GPS, live video feed, and flight trail.
- Producing flight plans, including grid, orbit, and video capture modes
- Pre-flight checks and emergency safety features like emergency landing and return to home (RTH) technology
- Ability to pause and resume missions
- Storage of flight plans for easy flight plan management
- Online and offline flight planning capabilities with storage of basemaps for non-connected flights
- Customizing camera and sensor settings before your flight
- Optimizing your flight plan using advanced mission controls
- Intuitive and simple one-click video recording
- Real-time tagging of frames as points of interest
- Seamless integration with PrecisionHawk’s PrecisionMapper for processing and analysis
Post-flight, drone operators can upload imagery, tagged video recordings, and other flight data to PrecisionMapper.com, for free. Create and analyze 2D and 3D orthomosaic maps, and gain access to the Algorithm Marketplace for other analytic tools including volume, NDVI, elevation, and much more.
PrecisionFlight is perfect for commercial applications of drone flights across industries like agriculture, energy, mining, insurance, and others. Save and share data safely and securely with your team across personal devices. Upload all gathered drone data and imagery to PrecisionMapper for further analysis.
PrecisionFlight is compatible with DJI’s latest drones: Matrice 200, Matrice 600, Matrice 100, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro, Inspire 2, Inspire 1, Phantom 3, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced. Please ensure your DJI drone's firmware is updated to the latest version before attempting to use PrecisionFlight.
Please remember to fly responsibly and abide by all local and federal airspace regulations.