Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
The major novelty in this application is the fusion of virtual sensors: "Improved Orientation Sensor 1" and "Improved Orientation Sensor 2" fuse the Android Rotation Vector with the virtual Gyroscope sensor to achieve a pose estimation with a previously unknown stability and precision.
Apart from these two sensors, the following sensors are available for comparison:
- Improved Orientation Sensor 1 (Sensor fusion of Android Rotation Vector and Calibrated Gyroscope - less stable but more accurate)
- Improved Orientation Sensor 2 (Sensor fusion of Android Rotation Vector and Calibrated Gyroscope - more stable but less accurate)
- Android Rotation Vector (Kalman filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
- Calibrated Gyroscope (Separate result of Kalman filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
- Gravity + Compass
- Accelerometer + Compass
- Deprecated Android Orientation Sensor (Complementary filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
The source code is publicly available and the link can be found in the About-section.
A 3D environment enjoyable through cardboard VR. This environment contains some illuminated trees, houses, stalls, carts, rocks etc. Move your head 360 degree and enjoy!
You can change the following settings:
- custom time of day (with option to follow current time of day);
- all 4 seasons - winter, spring, summer, autumn;
- different camera modes and speed;
- customizable characters, butterflies and effects;
- head-tracking using gyroscope;
- fish-eye view to adjust view for lenses of VR headset.
Application requires gyroscope and is designed to work with virtual reality kits like Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive or Stooksy VR-Spektiv.
The mathematics behind the Iterazer are so called iterated function systems, but used completely different than what they were originally intended for.
You can find a basic help at http://iterazer.com/help.
There are some known bugs and most likely some unknown.
• Closing the app and reopening it immediately results in a force close on some devices. Reopening again works normally.
• Opening a project while images are still loading corrupts the scene and leads to unexpected behaviour. Please wait for all images to load before you open a project.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
Weaver reached the final round of the Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 as one of five games worldwide. More information about the game is available at http://prefrontalcortex.de/weaver!
• made for any age
• non-violent gameplay
• realistic web building
• support for up to 10 players simultaneously
• levels with a distinct look and feel
• charming soundtrack
• accurate spider movement using custom algorithms
• stunning graphics built with 3ds max and Unity3D
Don't forget to turn on sound - the moh will sing you a song!
You can download the christmas card at
mohworld.com and print it out. You can also use a 5-, 10- oder 20-Euro note.
More information: mohworld.com