This is a sample catalog application that allows you to view the demo scene.
If there is a particle asset to be worried about in the Unity Asset Store
Please check with this app.
I think I'm sure, want your assets particle is found.
I will continue to add from time to time demonstration of particle asset to be included in this app.
Please find Unity particle asset is wanted is you.
The major novelty in this application is the fusion of virtual sensors: "Improved Orientation Sensor 1" and "Improved Orientation Sensor 2" fuse the Android Rotation Vector with the virtual Gyroscope sensor to achieve a pose estimation with a previously unknown stability and precision.
Apart from these two sensors, the following sensors are available for comparison:
- Improved Orientation Sensor 1 (Sensor fusion of Android Rotation Vector and Calibrated Gyroscope - less stable but more accurate)
- Improved Orientation Sensor 2 (Sensor fusion of Android Rotation Vector and Calibrated Gyroscope - more stable but less accurate)
- Android Rotation Vector (Kalman filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
- Calibrated Gyroscope (Separate result of Kalman filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
- Gravity + Compass
- Accelerometer + Compass
- Deprecated Android Orientation Sensor (Complementary filter fusion of Accelerometer + Gyroscope + Compass)
The source code is publicly available and the link can be found in the About-section.
Test your device on outer limits! Test and compare score with other devices.
Features: Based on Unity Engine (Used in Shadowgun game)
Based on ''RobotLab'' Unity scene
Support for Nexus 4, Nexus 10 and also new Nexus 7
Nice graphics (Shadows,Bump-Maps,ReflectiveFX,SpecularFX,Particles and more...)
How you can compare your device with others? Check out up right corner, there is FPS meter :)
After all you can post your result to others here: http://maniacproject.webs.com/apps/forums/show/14599082-unity-benchmark-results
Also checkout my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maniac-Games/381640071944826
In this enhanced version I added Lens Flares, Textures with higher resolution and dynamic shadows.
*Note: This version of app is only for OpenGL ES 3.0 devices with Android 4.3 (Nexus 7 2012 is not supported)
devices and bi-directional communication between LabVIEW and smartphones. Use LabVIEW free server to syncronize sensor data acquisition. start/stop data acquisition from your smartphone. display data charts on LabVIEW server.
Download a free copy af LabVIEW server from http://www.toolsforsmartminds.com/products/SCCT_demostration.php
More from developer
The mathematics behind the Iterazer are so called iterated function systems, but used completely different than what they were originally intended for.
Note: This is a beta version. There are some known bugs and most likely some unknown.
• Closing the app and reopening it immediately results in a force close in some cases. Reopening again works normally.
• Opening a project while images are still loading corrupts the scene and leads to unexpected behaviour. Simply wait for all images to load before you open a project.
• Different visual glitches, depending on your graphics hardware and at seemingly random occasions; closing, killing and reopening the app solves the issues.
Weaver reached the final round of the Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 as one of five games worldwide. More information about the game is available at http://prefrontalcortex.de/weaver!
• made for any age
• non-violent gameplay
• realistic web building
• support for up to 10 players simultaneously
• levels with a distinct look and feel
• charming soundtrack
• accurate spider movement using custom algorithms
• stunning graphics built with 3ds max and Unity3D