My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best maternity and pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences, pregnancy symptoms, contractions, baby names, baby registry, baby products and learn in our forums
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy and maternity forums, baby products, baby registry forums, baby center forum, new mothers forums.
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant mom-to-be experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter, contractions and ultrasound appointments.
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events, contractions, baby kicks in your calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I get up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion, contractions and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. lots of info from conception to childbirth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to birth.” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, contractions and going into labor.”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for childbirth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns. With I’m Expecting, everyday is mother’s day. Happy mother’s day to all the mom’s-to-be.
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
Are you expecting? Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Week by Week Guide is one of the best free pregnancy week by week guide.
Keep up with your baby’s development and your body’s changes while you’re expecting.
Find advice on antenatal care, antenatal diet, antenatal exercise, where to have your baby, what happens during pregnancy, labour and more. Week by Week growth and changes in you and your baby will keep you update about pregnancy week by week.
Pregnancy Week by Week guide is the ultimate guide on your pregnancy. Follow your pregnancy every week with this complete guide. Each week offers information about your body and baby's, as well as several tips: food, health, symptoms, medications,... Keep healthy while you are expecting.
Schematic pictures of your pregnancy and your baby each week. Find out what's going on with this week by week pregnancy guide.
Some reviews from Pregnancy Week by Week Guide users
"Pregnancy Week by Week guide helps the soon to be mothers and fathers learn more about the antenatal period...The only thing better is seeing the doctor in person" -
See more: http://www.appreviewcentral.net/2014/05/21/pregnancy-week-week-android-app-review/
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"The best antenatal guide"
"Good summary of pregnancy week by week No hassle of having to key in info. If you already know you are at what week, this pregnancy week by week is a good reference"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cool prenatal free app. The best way to follow my pregnancy"
"Control my pregnancy with this free pregnancy week by week guide"
"Amazing pregnancy week by week guide "
"I like it I m happy to download such pregnancy week by week guide which helpful for me."
"I m expecting. Help full pregnancy week by week guide"
"Cute pregnancy week by week guide"
"I m expecting. This pregnancy week by week guide is the best"
"The Best prenatal guide in the market"
"I like it. Now I m expecting and I like all the different details it gives you. The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Good one. Helpful for my pregnancy tracking"
"Best antenatal information guide"
"The pics are great and the information very complete. I love this pregnancy week by week app"
"Looked real. I like this pregnancy tracker app"
"Nice app. Pregnancy Week by Week App is quite useful. My gf is expecting and i can see week by week progress report. thanks to this app"
"Nice app for pregnancy. I have recommended it to my friend GF. she is pregnant and she said that this app is cool."
"Best app to check pregnancy report week by week"
"Lovely Now i can see what happens in pregnancy week by week."
"Cool pregnancy week by week guide! I like it... I'm expecting and i really love to know about my baby... Thank you for the apps... Great Job! :)"
"This pregnancy week by week guide is very useful for all people"
"Love this app !!! Pregnancy week by week"
"I love pregnancy week by week app"
"I am expecting. Thanks Nice app"
"Helpfull I thing this app was a very helpfull guide for every expecting women"
"Awesome pregnancy week by week app"
"The best pregnancy week by week app"
"Antenatal period is so cool. I'm pregnant and pregnancy week by week guide is the best pregnancy week by week free app"
"Good pregnancy week by week app!! Attached with scan copy awesome!
"Pregnancy week by week guide is the best antenatal guide"
"Very helpful pregnancy week by week guide! I'm pregnant and I had no clue what was going on. This helped me a whole lot!
"Very amazing antenatal app. it keeps u on track and prepare for ur lovely baby. I just loved it. Good pregnancy week by week guide"
"Nice. The ultimate prenatal app"
"My pregnancy is now under control with pregnancy week by week guide"
If you are expecting try Pregnancy Week by Week Guide free prenatal app.
If you like this Pregnancy week by week guide app, please, rate it. So we must improve this app.
We are thrilled to partner with Every Mother Counts for the Bump It Forward campaign during the month of October. For every download of the app, we will make a donation to this amazing non-profit organization that, both in the United States and throughout the world, brings education, resources and aid to women to ensure they have safe pregnancies and childbirths.
The Bump Pregnancy app features:
● NEW! Clean design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● NEW! Feed of authoritative articles, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● NEW! From the editors of The Bump, thousands of articles and Q&As that explain in everyday, supportive language what’s happening with your body and baby.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take (and share) belly photos, and see them unfold in a slideshow of your own pregnancy.
This is only the beginning. Over the next few months the hard-working team of The Bump will bring you a whole new set of features so you can manage your pregnancy, personalize the app experience, search across both content and community at the same time, and much, much more. It’s never been a better time to be pregnant!
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy app. Make your voice heard!
Finally, if you love The Bump Pregnancy app and want to help other pregnant mothers-to-be, please take a moment to write a review in the Play Store. We thank you!
Install the Pregnancy Week by Week App which is one of the best pregnancy apps and just enter your due date to the pregnancy app.
The Pregnancy App will calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and will show you the information you need to know for your stage of pregnancy.
Grandmother, grandfather and other family members can also use our pregnancy apps.
★ See pregnancy progress and baby's development.
★ Follow the pregnancy calendar.
★ Useful pregnancy tracker
★ Track your baby's kick with kick counter ( Also can be used as a contraction timer)
★ See daily tips during your 9 months
★ See how big your baby is
★ Track development of your baby with high quality fetus images.
★ Advice for both expecting mum and dad.
★ Health tips for your little baby,mum and dad
★ Shows fetal height
★ Shows fetal weight
★ Have healthy pregnancy
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Latviešu, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Svenska, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pregnancy period calendar
Weekly information about pregnancy
WomanLog Pregnancy Pro:
Pregnancy report: Send PDF file to an e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Forecasts of the pregnancy period must be viewed as theoretical forecasts that may differ from the actual pregnancy period. Pregnancy week description is general and theoretic, it may not correspond to the actual development stage of a particular pregnancy.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Designed in 3D, PregAPP provides a rare look into the entire development process.
Expectant moms and dads are walked through baby’s growth week by week.
Follow baby’s miraculous development from the very first weeks and your first midnight pickle cravings through all of baby’s shifts, twists, and little kicks.
Connect with your baby during the nine months prior to meeting face to face.
• Glow Nurture is FREE.
• Glow Nurture has no in-app advertising.
• Unlike other pregnancy apps, Glow Nurture does not charge for premium pregnancy features.
Powered by data, designed for simplicity, Glow Nurture was named one of 10 Best Apps of 2014 by The Guardian, Brit & Co, and many more!
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts based on your pregnancy data, resulting in a baby center with insights unique to your pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about your baby and what to expect of maternity.
• Your pregnancy represented in beautiful charts, based on data analysis.
• Best pregnancy health tips, baby center dashboard, and maternity insights for expecting women.
PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
• Reminders for your appointments, pregnancy routine, and medication.
• Unique medical log tracks all doctor’s visits throughout your pregnancy.
• Daily tasks to support the expecting mom and baby during pregnancy.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size in the baby center.
• Fetal development images in the baby center: see what your baby looks like each day of pregnancy.
• Ability to take daily notes on your pregnancy.
• Tips for what to expect from pregnancy, maternity, and your new baby.
• Appointment Calendar.
• International metrics: pregnancy tracker measures in lb/in or kg/cm.
• Daily pregnancy log allows expectant mothers to track over 30 different items in baby center.
• Trimester-specific pregnancy tracker in baby center--daily log changes as pregnancy progresses and tells you what to expect of the next stage.
• Feedback on your health, pregnancy, and baby with insights from trusted pregnancy and expecting parent resources.
• Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant Glow Nurture Community.
• Create due-date buddies and private groups with like-minded pregnant and expecting women.
• Participate in anonymous pregnancy and expecting parent polls.
• Groups for different maternity journeys: From “First-time Moms” to “Moms of Triplets.”
• After your pregnancy and postpartum period, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
• Mirror function allows your expecting partner to see pregnancy tracker, maternity insights, and baby center developments on Glow Nurture.
CONNECT WITH US
Glow is the only Health & Fitness app to ever win a Webby Award. We now bring the same dazzling and high-tech experience to our pregnant and expecting users on Glow Nurture as they embrace pregnancy, maternity, and a new baby.
Please email email@example.com with questions.
Like your doctor does at each control with a Pregnancy Wheel (also called gestational Disc, Obstetric Wheel, or Pregnancy Calculator), today through Gestograma of Facemamá.com, you will be able to access from your device to everything you need to know about the development of your pregnancy.
With this useful application you can get, within seconds and by only rotating the wheel until your last menstrual period (LMP), details of:
- BPD (Bi Parietal Diameter) or diameter of your baby’s head
- LF (femur length), it is the longest bone in the body of your baby.
- Size or Height
- AFP (Abdominal Fetal Perimeter) or circumference of your baby's abdomen
About you, mom:
- Number of weeks of pregnancy
- Possible Birth Date of your baby
- Estimated weight gain, very useful to determine whether you are exceeded in weight
- Uterine Height, or how much your uterus has grown in pregnancy
- The max number of contractions per hour in the actual pregancy week
And as each stage of pregnancy is different, this application will allow you access to details of each week from facemama.com, guiding you with the changes in your body, the necessary care, special situations and all that can generate confusion to you.
The contents of “weeks of pregnancy“ also shows you images and videos of 3D ultrasound. (This feature requires internet connection).
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will appreciate it.
Good ratings and reviews will encourage us to keep improving this tool for you.
We have put together all the information you will need to track your partner's pregnancy.
Use the setting's screen to set the due date, and we will do all the work for you.
Surprise your wife with tidbits of information about the development of your baby, while making sure that she is comfortable and happy.
- Weekly updates of your baby's growth.
- New perspective to what's going on inside your partner's body.
- "keep your wife happy" widget with tips submitted to us by husbands all over the world.
♣ Weekly Stages of Baby
♣ Weekly Stages of Pregnant Mother
♣ Nutrition for Healthy Pregnancy
♣ Common Concern & Advices
♣ Good to Know tips
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available all over, we've made it super easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This easy-to-use Pregnancy app guide you to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Week by Week pregnancy facts includes a description & images of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Enjoy reading!! Dowload NOW for free - Pregnancy Nutrition Tips"