The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ Home: http://www.rootuninstaller.com
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2030696
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RootUninstaller
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Should you experience issues or need assistance, please send a support request from app settings, help and support.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw and check 3C Toolbox: http://www.3c71.com/at
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Extend your battery life with Battery Stretch for Android, the best battery saver available.
Battery Stretch extends your battery life by intelligently managing data connections which often use up your battery when you're not even using your phone. It saves battery by turning these off when you're not using your phone.
*Quick setup wizard easy setup
*Mobile data toggle automation when you turn your screen off
*Sync windows to allow for emails, Facebook and Twitter updates, etc.
*WiFi toggle automation + auto-disabling option
*Connectivity sleep scheduling
*Battery history graphs to show usage over time
*Full activity log
*3 home screen widgets to help manage connectivity
*Easy and intuitive user interface
*Misc Battery saver settings
Battery Stretch is a powerful, yet easy to use Battery Manager App similar to Juice Defender and others.
It is a battery saver that works by intelligently managing data, like 3G connectivity and WiFi, which drain your
battery.The app works quietly in the background meaning you can just turn it on, and enjoy the
benefits of longer battery life without having to worry.
How does it work?
At it's most
basic, the app works by automatically turning off your data connectivity when you turn your screen
off. This can be just your mobile data, or your wifi too. For example, having your wifi constantly enabled,
means that your phone if regularly checking whether there is a valid wifi network that it can
connect to which can use up a lot of battery - this is often unnecessary if you are away from your home
or work network. Battery Stretch can also decide whether to leave wifi
enabled depending on whether you have managed to successfully connect to a wireless
What about my emails?
Battery Stretch provides the option of regular scheduled windows (See Sync Windows in settings) to allow data so that you don't have to worry about missing
emails, or important Twitter or Facebook updates!
IMPORTANT - Please ensure that you have
enabled data BEFORE UNINSTALLING this application
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
You can taste lite version [Battery Widget] before purchasing.
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
24 free HD add-on themes - Many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - Fuchsia, purple, yellow, orange or red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD 4-color fonts included
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
* No Internet connection means least battery drain
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Repeat intervals (Low and full battery alarms)
* Privacy concerns? - Only three permissions and no ads!
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* 1% Motorola fix
Recent posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If your status bar is dim see:
Bright & extra-large HD add-ons for brightest colors possible in stock Android 4.x status bars.
24 total HD add-ons with 50% higher resolution than our previous fonts.
Download in the app or use "bnbt" to search for add-ons in browser at Google Play.
Search for "bnbt" with these shortcuts, or combine with other shortcuts:
Regular icons: md
Android 2.2/2.3: Built-in Roboto HD or normal size HD add-ons
Android 3.x/4.x: Built-in ArialXL-b HD or extra-large bright or neon HD add-ons
Transparent status bars:
Try different add-ons to compliment status bar color
Love to personalize, but don't want to drain your battery? Because we leave out some things, our app puts the least strain on your battery of any Android battery app. But we'll still add things you want, and features you'll use.
According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play! :-)
Problem with 2.5.8?
E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try to help.
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar (standard/circle)
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
This Pro version has plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Current, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Configurable colors.
- Configurable trigger levels
- 24 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
5 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – One-Tap Optimizer including Memory Cleaner, Junk Cleaner, Task Killer, Functions Controller. Charging Mode - Track your phone remaining time. App Consumption Tracker - See which application consumes the battery the most. Deep Sleep Mode - Configure your custom saving mode with one-tap! And Super Easy Widget. 5 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget, become a master of Android Battery Saver & Power Doctor!
* POWER FEATURES *
★---1. One-Tap Optimizer (functions as Memory Cleaner/Junk Cleaner/Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save battery!
✓ Indicates how many hours you can save with one-tap. Defend your phone from draining!
★---2. Sleep Mode Battery Saver---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to save battery!
★---3. App Consumption Tracker / Uninstaller---★
✓ Tracks and shows you which app drains & save battery life at certain level
✓ Choose the app that drains the most and Uninstall/or/Force Stop to save time!
★---4. Remaining Time Tracker---★
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Life level in percent (%) at status bar.
★---5. Power Doctor Widget---★
✓ Access your Battery Saver Function from Home screen Widget
Disclaimer : Results on saving may vary. The numbers 2x-4x on the screenshot, app detail is a result of our various tests and we believe we can deliver good result to you as well, but the battery length is affected by many factors such as screen size, running applications, battery's usage in years etc. Please contact us if you don't feel the difference, we'll look in to it.
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
There are well known problems with Android OS and the reported maximum battery capacity. This maximum capacity is used by android OS to know when the battery is fully charged.
Advanced Battery calibrator will fix this problems and make Android OS see your real battery capacity allowing it to be charged to its real full capacity.
Advanced Battery calibrator contains some proprietary tricks that allow to a little range of devices use this application without being root. You have to take into account this only works for a 1% of devices more or less but it is something to try if your phone is not rooted and you need to calibrate your battery.
Advanced Battery Calibrator works specially well with its sister app "Battery Life Repair" and it has been designed to take full advantage of it by sharing information between both applications. If you want to keep your battery healthy use both applications and take advantage of its integration.
- Top status bar icon to show % battery left (off by default, turn on in settings)
- Status bar notifications showing charge/discharge status & time/% left
- Two highly customizable homescreen widgets (colors, levels etc) to show all aspects of battery info including:
- estimated battery %
- estimated voltage % (for Motorola Droids & extended batteries)
- system battery %
- calibration accuracy
- time left until battery empty
- time left until battery is full (when charging)
- clock time that battery will die (12 and 24 hr)
- temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Shortcut buttons to battery info, usage and history (if supported on your device)
- Show battery time left in hours and minutes via battery calibration system with visual accuracy rating
- Shows battery % in 1% levels on Motorola Droids that by default only show 10% levels
- Sends low battery notification to your Pebble smartwatch
- PRO version: setup multiple battery profiles for calibration
- PRO version: grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
For further information, please read the FAQ - http://preinvent.com/batteryleft