How things work here is that we don't use categories, instead we use hashtags for descriptions, every hashtag is a tag for an entry.
No more surprises, now you can check out any time your net wage.
What "My Salary" can do!
- Set Unique shifts which correspond to each employee (You can set an unlimited number of shifts)
- Calculation of normal hours
- Calculate overtime (night, holiday, day off , sick days, and much more ... )
- Calculate weekly overtime or daily overtime
- Send your hours report to excel file
- Calculation of fixed costs and daily expenses
- Calculate fixed increments and daily additions (such as tips , bonuses , and more ... )
- Calculation your break time
- Manual Tax Calculation (set your country taxes manually to get best calculation results)
- Calculate Social Security
- Weekly work schedule
- Calculation of Income Tax
- Preparation of a detailed report each month
- Set your app time as your work clock (iin settings)
- Automatically update all shifts after updating hourly wage
- Set additions and deductions
- Monthly view or weekly view
- And more ...
Need help to set your shift? contact us ( email@example.com )
Wage calculation |Shifts | Salary Calculator | My Wage | My salary | Salary Month | Hours | Shift Calculator | Shift Manager | Work Hours | Shift Worker | Salary calculator | working hours | work log | salary | taxes | wage | shift | nightshift | Wage Calculator | Wage | Salary | Shift | Working Hours
Bookkeeping software provides an essential solution for any organization or individual who needs to improve their degree of control over their budgeting. Other, simpler solutions such as paper planners or spreadsheets simply don't do enough in the majority of cases. Home Bookkeeping, however, is a complex, yet user-friendly solution that makes it possible for you to become a more careful spender and help protect yourself from descending into debt. It is basically your personal financial advisor, preventing you from forgetting about your budget. The software can be used to record all of your transactions including bills, credit card statements, receipts and more. With this solution, you can start planning your budget more carefully and ultimately have much more control over it. The bookkeeping software includes all the features that you need to analyze and calculate every aspect of your cash flow.
Keywords: home bookkeeping, personal budget, personal finance, money tracking, accounting & finance, accounting, budget manager, budget tracker, budgeting, cash organizer, drebedengi, financial goals, financial planning online, home accounting, home finances, homebuh, money, money management online, money management software, money saver, mymoney, online accounting, purchases, save money, savings, savings tracker, shopping list, wallet, wish list, wishlist
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
With this app you can also record household utility bills, divide them by category and instantly see the yearly total for each category.
The Personal Budget app allows you to import and export the database so you always have a backup copy in case your device breaks or you get a new one.
You can also lock the app, so that only you have access to the app. This is very useful considering the security of your finance data .
This application is perfect for all type of users with simple user interface .
Income, Expenses, Budgets , Reports , Export (to pdf, excel and csv)
A Simple way to find 'where your money goes?'
SpendSmart is in beta now . More and more features are on the way !!!
And the most important is , All features are completely Free !!!
Ever wonder how much is your monthly hotel bill ? How much is your monthly petrol bill ? How much you spend on shopping throughout the month ? What is the total of all incomes you have ? Everything you can track easily . Spendsmart manages all your expenses , incomes and budgets . It is an all in one expense manager .
Try the completely free spending income tracker now .
Coming soon features
1. Import option to change devices
2. Inapp purchase option to remove ads
3. Time span option to select custom time span
Please note that our app is in beta now . Please send your suggestions/ bugs / issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be helpful for us to improve our app and build new features
Budget history implemented
Minor bug fixing
This is the lite version of the 'Home Budget with Sync' app, which is available as a paid application. Limited to 20 expense entries and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (Android, iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Windows, Mac OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Money Tracker is great application for managing your expenses, incomes and budgets.This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Easy Money lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Application features :
1. you can see past 7 days expanse at dashboard.
2. Add Multiple accounts.
3. Add current and feature expanse.
4. Provided currency of worldwide.
5. Fixed category by default category.
6. add daily, monthly, yearly budgets
7. see daily,weekly, monthly, yearly history with chart.
8. Export data to SD card in CSV.
9. Calculator provided.
10. More apps(Invoice tracker)
11. Please Rate this app
12. Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, wallet, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app,moneywise,money wise,iWallet,expensemanger,finance campaign,wedding manager,saving campaign, mobile money manager,fuel tracker,shopping, expense tool, money tool,financisto,expense manager, expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance, finance manager, personal finance, financisto, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, expensify, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, smart financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, money, money saving app, cwmoney, money saver, easy money, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily expense tracking, daily money management, tools for money lover.
You can also generate printable reports in excel spreadsheets which can be mailed to your personal id from within the app itself.
You got multiple devices? No problem, you can explicitly sync those using Drop-box. Some of the additional key features* are listed below:
* View spending trends – the breakup of your expenses in a readable chart
* Supports multiple accounts on the same device.
* Compare expenses – this will give you report of category-wise comparison of 2 consecutive months. [very helpful to track expense pattern as compared to previous month]
* Daily , Monthly and Yearly tracking with Income/Expense toggle
* Income , Expense and Savings are shown on the summary window with easily readable graph.
* Account statement – Conventional bank statement capturing your all the activities at an account level.
* Printable excel reports – Generates printable excel spreadsheets which can be mailed from your device to your person mail id or share it with your spouse.
* Drop-box support – Supports multiple devices & synchronizes each one of those with their respective Dropbox copies.
* Customization categories – Allows custom categories for income & expense as per your needs. You can add/update/delete as many categories & subcategories as you want.
* Recurring payments – A powerful feature to automate routine fixed payments [daily or monthly]
* Provision for editing date of income and expense while entering transactions.
* All your personal and accounting information stored in your local device and your Dropbox account and nobody can access your device & accounts except you, so it is 100% secure.
* Setting goals for budgets to control expenses – supports monthly & yearly budgets
* Password protect data – Allows setting pin to protect your data & maintain privacy
* And many more…
It is highly recommended to get hands on with the trial version [31 days] , before you purchase your own copy!
*Trial version comes with limited features & 31 days validity period.
*All above mentioned features are available with current full version.
*Please note this app currently does NOT support small screen handsets.
Tags/Keywords: daily expense tracker, expensify, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account,expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, smart financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software,money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, cashbook,mobile money manager, daily expense tracking, daily money management, tools for money lover, Period Tracker, Period Calendar / Tracker, Expense Tracker, Expense Tracker Recorder, Salary Manager, Salary Tracker, Salary management,expense manager, expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance, finance manager, personal finance, financisto-o, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker,money manager,smart money.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Android devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money
• Take a tour before download: http://www.appsurfer.com/apps/16714-t2expense-money-manager
◼ Main features:
• Multiple account currencies
• Split transaction supported
• Transaction tags supported
• Loans management
• Multiple Users
• Flexible Recurring Transactions
• Generate reports to HTML & Excel
• Advanced Search function, search history supported
• Budgets management
• Batch update transactions with dynamic amount calculates
• Take Receipt photo, Barcode scanning, Voice input
• Export/Import to Excel (CSV format)
• Backup/Restore Database and Settings from SD Card and Could (Dropbox)
• Editable, Sortable categories
• Wallpaper supported
• Beautiful Widgets
• Graphical Charts
• Integrated tools: EMI Calculator, Currency Converter, Sales & Tax Calculator, Tip Calculator, Note.
PERMISSIONS USAGE EXPLANATION
THIS APP IS 100% SECURITY SAFE but for your convenience, following permissions are required:
-CAMERA ACCESS: To take invoice photo only.
-INTERNET ACCESS: To update exchange rate from Yahoo! financ. Post expense entry to Facebook.
-READ CONTACT DATA: To pick a person from Contact who borrow or lend you without typing their name manually
-READ/MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS: To create calendar events for future expenses, useful to control monthly payments
-READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: To get phone's IMEI number for license check on PRO version
-MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD: To write backup files, exported CSV, save invoice photos...
Thank you for your understanding!
Keywords: accounting, accounting software, android banking, backup, banking app, best, bill, book keeper, book keeping, budget, budget manager, budget planner, budget tracker, business accounting, cash organizer, cash register, checkbook, checking account, coin, count, credit cards, daily expense manager, daily expense tracker, dollar, easy, easy money, euro, excellent, expense log, expense management, expense manager, expense tool, expense tracker, expense manger, family, family budget, fast, finance, finance campaign, finance manager, financial calculator, financial planner, financisto, fuel tracker, group, household budget, income, income calculator, income tracker, interest rate, iWallet, ledger, manage, manager, mint, mobile banking, mobile banking app, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, money, money control, money manager, money saver, money saving app, money tool, money wise, money wise, notes, page once, personal finance, personal finance management, personal finance manager, personal money management, personal money manager, pocket money, receipt capture, receipt filer, receipt scanner, receipt tracker, save, saving, saving campaign, saving money, savings account, savings tracker, shopping, simple, sort, spend, spending tracker, store, thu chi, track, tracking, Vietnam, VND, wallet, wallpaper, wedding manager, money tracker, money tracking
Bills Vs. Income gives you a month to month look at your finances that will let you know how you sit financially not only this month, but also for months to come. Rather than complicate things with overly confusing features and repetitive data entry, Bills Vs. Income makes it so there is very little maintenance involved, so once you enter your data there is little effort on your part to accurately track your finances.
• Unpaid Bill Notifications
• Unlimited Number of Accounts
• Optional "Easy Mode" that does not use Bank Accounts
• No Decimal Points makes managing things simple and clean
• Google Drive Backup/Restore
• Sync Between Multiple Devices using Google Drive (Full Version Only)
• Google Tasks Implementation for Unpaid Bills (Full Version Only)
• Multiple Occurrences for Bills and Incomes allows you to schedule every 'x' days/weeks/months/etc.
• Bill and Income Manager allows you to view what you've paid/received so far
• Monthly Budgets that allow you to easily enter and track transactions
• Quick Budget Entry allows you to easily adjust your Budgets without typing
• Optional Notes section for each bill, income, and account
• Auto Pay and Receive Bills and Incomes
• Store Websites with each Bill and pay your bills on your phone/tablet
• Pin-Number entry to lock your data
Will this Version Ever Expire?
No, this free version is supported by ads and does not have every feature of the full version, however it is still a full standalone app and will never expire.
What Languages are Supported?
Why no Decimal Points?
The point of this app is to simplify your finances and NOT spending time micro-managing every aspect of your finances. This App is not for those that need or want to manage everything to the penny, but rather for those that don't mind or prefer rounding thing off.
How many Bills/Incomes/Accounts/Transactions can I have?
How does Google Drive Syncing work across devices?
Full Version Only. A file is created on your Google Drive, and is shared across multiple devices. It is loaded every time you open the app, and is updated when your data changes.
How are Bills inserted into Google Tasks?
Full Version Only. A new task category titled "Bills" is created. Google Tasks does not support all data entered with a bill into Bills Vs Income, therefore not all data is synced.
What is the difference between Account Mode and Easy Mode?
Account mode allows you to use multiple accounts to track transactions. Your Current Money amount is simply a sum of your account Balances.
Easy Mode disabled accounts. You are then allowed to enter a "Month Start" amount each month that will help track how much money you currently have, and also how much you can expect to have at the end of the month.
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
Earned This is your full time 9 - 5 job
Passive - This is from investments like rental properties or small businesses
Portfolio - This is from paper asset investments like stocks and options.
In school we all learned how to do number 1. In Cashflow 101 you learn how to do numbers 2 and 3. One of the main goals of the game is to get out of the Rat Race by creating enough passive income that exceeds your monthly expenses. This is called being "financially independent."
In Cashflow 101, you learn how to create passive income by investing in rental properties and small businesses. Here you earn extra money that is added to your monthly earned income from your occupation. By investing in more and more cash creating assets you ultimately can bring yourself out of the Rat Race on to the Fast Track.
In order to achieve some of the real estate or business opportunities, you may need to create some income via your portfolio. In Cashflow 101 you can invest in certain stocks and you learn when best times to buy them and sell them. This is known as fundamental investing. In Cashflow 202 you learn how to do "technical investing" through options such as "calls" and "puts".
In order to do these effectively, you must learn how to maintain a financial statement. Cashflow 101 teaches you how to set one up and how to maintain it. This is your on going life report card, grading you on how well you are living.
What you ultimately learn is how you treat money. Often times people reflect their bad habits in this game. Observe who is making money and on their way out of the Rat Race and who still stuck.
As long as you approach the game with an open mind, you will learn how to control your money habits. You will also learn how to identify business or investment opportunities.
It will take you a few games to get the concept of the game. No one ever learned to ride a bike by just reading about it. It took you a couple falls before you really got it, remember? According to Robert Kiyosaki it will take you two times to learn the rules and strategies. After that your learning and the level of fun will continue to increase!
The next step is to go out there and apply the principles you will learn! You only live once,
and who says it has to be for work? The opportunities that are available to you to get ahead are endless! Playing the game Cashflow, will change your life! It all depends what you will do with your new found knowledge.
To your success!
We can be contacted at: email@example.com
• Plan your personal finances and keep track of your spending
• Free categories for income and expenses
• Holo design for Android 2.2 and higher
• Synchronization across multiple devices with Google Drive
• Info page with expenses graphic
• Optional Pin protection
• Optimized for use on tablets
Info Google Drive Sync:
When you hit the synchronize button the first time, the app creates the file "BudgetBookSync.json" in Google Drive. The file will be used for further synchronizations. You can move the file to another folder on your Google Drive and share the file with your family members so they can edit it and use it for synchronization too.
The permissions are needed for the ads and the synchronization.