- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
CNN connects you to the world -- wherever you are.
The redesigned CNN App for Android has been rebuilt and redesigned for use on both your phone and tablet.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Share stories and videos and comment on top stories.
•Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
•Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows live (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider).
•Contribute a story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their points of view.
•Access your local weather information, including current and extended forecasts.
•Browse photo galleries related to today’s news.
•Sync your Samsung Galaxy Gear to your CNN app and receive breaking news and top stories on your wearable device (available on select Android phones).
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as location, network connection, camera and social media accounts. Doing so can enhance some features of your app such as weather forecasts, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social networks. The CNN App may also ask your permission for “phone calls” to allow you to call CNN regarding story ideas or general feedback. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at Android@cnn.com. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
- Find breaking US and world news and the latest updates on entertainment, politics, health, technology, science, and business news.
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.
TheBlaze TV Plus
In addition to all of the free news and video content available in the app, TheBlaze TV Plus subscription grants you full access to high quality programming, live or on demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get access to daily, thought provoking news and opinion shows like The Glenn Beck Program, Dana and Real News, provocative news magazine shows like For the Record, exclusive documentaries and original specials.
Some of the shows included in TheBlaze TV Plus Subscription (live and on demand):
* The Glenn Beck Radio Program (live video) - weekdays 9am ET
* Pat & Stu - weekdays 12pm ET
* Liberty Treehouse - Saturdays 9am ET
* The Glenn Beck Program - weekdays 5pm ET
* Dana - weekdays 6pm ET
* Real News - weekdays 7pm ET
* The Wonderful World of Stu - Saturdays 10:30pm ET
* PLUS: For The Record, Pursuit of the Truth, cutting-edge documentaries, and more!
√ Articles and photos are optimized for mobile.
√ Sharing of news using facebook and twitter.
√ Related news are grouped in the column.
√ News appears to load instantly.
√ Supports light and dark themes.
√ Supports News push notification.
√ Easy to navigate between columns.
√ Supports List , Grid and Summary layouts.
√ Supports multiple article views.
√ Green color source indicates latest headlines and Red color source indicates hot headlines.
Note: This app is not an official app of Drudge Report.
Headlines - Browse the latest headlines in our News, Sports, Life, Money, Tech, Travel and Opinion sections. Stories are updated 24/7 and can be shared via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or any sharing app you download on your device.
Scores - Check out the latest sports scores for the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball.
Weather - Get current conditions, forecasts, and radar maps, and save them for up to ten locations.
Photos - Enjoy beautiful photo galleries, including the Day in Pictures, Day in Sports, and Day in Celebrities—you can flip through the day's best photos or play them back as a slideshow and share your favorites with friends. We’ve also added the Editorial Cartoon gallery to the Opinion section.
Snapshots - Check out our signature Snapshots in News, Money, Sports, and Life, and vote to see Quick Question results in each one.
Offline Reading - Save and read USA TODAY content offline, even when you don't have a connection.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Customized Alerts - Get Breaking News alerts and alerts from USA TODAY sections including News, Sports, Life, Money, or Tech. Choose up to six categories and know more about everything as it happens.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Quiet Time - Set times when an alert won’t initiate a light, sound, or vibration on your device.
Easily read articles and see images/watch videos from the Drudge Report (drudgereport.com) specifically formatted for your mobile device.
Articles are parsed and formatted in a "Readability" like manner.
Share the articles with friends by sms, email, twitter, facebook, etc. Use the share option from the options menu or from the Action bar. When sharing the link is prepopulated and you can add some personal text at the end.
A widget is also included that can scroll through the latest links.
Note: If you receive an error loading a link, you may be able to use the view original button in the Action bar to load the article. The formatter still has a few issues with certain web sites.
Join the Beta community at (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117013283658744326998) and help test the next version of the app.
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is required by the ad network. The only data sent is the device id to be used as a unique identifier. The same data is sent to Google every time you turn your phone on.
The External Storage permissions are used for image caching.
A pro version is available that does not contain any ads and does not require this permission.
This app is not affiliated with or authorized by the Drudge Report.
Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Required to pause/play text-to-speech for incoming/outgoing calls.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS/PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: Required to enable background downloading of news articles if phone/tablet to set to disconnect WiFi when screen is off (optional).
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest Drudge Report.
* Save articles for reading later within Drudgely or save to Pocket, etc.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily navigate between articles in article view mode.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access Drudgely (optional).
* Get notified when new articles are found and ready (optional).
Keywords: Drudgereport, Drudge Report App, Drudge Widget, Drudge Report Tablet
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on Google Play, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
Drudgely is NOT an official app of Drudge Report and is not affiliated with Drudge Report.
You must be a Coast Insider to access the live show and on-demand streaming features, and experience the full app. Please visit coasttocoastam.com to sign up today!
The Coast to Coast AM Insider app is designed for Android devices running version 4.0 and above.
Note: Podcasts may take a few minutes to download with slow connections. Usage of the live stream and on-demand stream or podcast on the EDGE, 3G, 4G or LTE networks may result in additional data charges. Please check with your provider for more details.
Given the wide number of devices and manufacturers, we cannot guarantee support for all Android devices.
Every week, from the heart of Hollywood, Ryan counts down from number 40 to the hottest hit in America. AT40 brings you the best of music and entertainment, with news and gossip you'll hear nowhere else.
The American Top 40 app provides these great features:
. Get the AT40 weekend chart in the palm of your hand
. Send a song request or email the show
. Listen to the AT40 stream 24/7 from iHeartRadio
. Read music and entertainment news articles
The AT40 app is designed for Android devices running version 4.3 and above.
Note: Usage of the live stream on the EDGE, 3G, 4G or LTE networks may result in additional data charges. Please check with your provider for more details.
IMPORTANT: To get full access to the available library of back issues with your subscription, BE SURE to click “allow" when asked to share your information with the publisher. After subscribing, you should receive access to all back issues within 30 days.
One-year subscription for $29.99
Subscriptions will start from the most current digital issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $29.99 for one year. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24 hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
To use this application, you must agree to this EULA: http://www.premiereinteractive.com/digital_limbaugh/googleterms.pdf