PrePass ELD Trucking Logbook
At last! An easy-to-use, complete and economical way to comply with the federally mandated electronic logging device (ELD) requirement for truck drivers, offering straightforward operation that only records the data required by law.
PrePass ELD is designed by HELP Inc., the non-profit provider of PrePass, the nation’s first and most reliable truck weigh station bypass system. The PrePass ELD provides high-quality service from a trusted name that’s been in trucking technology for more than two decades, unlike many other providers entering the ELD market.
The PrePass ELD offers:
• An easy-to-read display, showing at a glance, number of hours available for work (both driving and non-driving) and number of hours already driven
• Hours of service logging to help avoid costly fines
• Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) to streamline trip inspections
• Central web-based management for simplified performance tracking
• Simple OBD wireless connection via Bluetooth, between a truck’s diagnostic port and your smartphone or tablet, taking just seconds to install.
• Connected with your vehicle to help manage driving modes if you forget.
• Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) convenience for no-hassle installation
• The same high standards of data privacy as other PrePass services, meaning it’s a stand-alone service and does not interact or share data with the PrePass weigh station bypass transponder.
The PrePass ELD is self-certified in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
Best of all, the PrePass ELD, helps you simplify the roadside inspection process and lessen the time spent with enforcement officers, saving you both time and money, while helping you avoid out-of-service orders for violating hours-of-service regulations and also improving safety scores.
While customers do not have to subscribe to other PrePass services in order to use the PrePass ELD, they will, however, benefit from the same award-winning customer service PrePass customers have come to expect.
For more information log on to the PrePass website at: