Avec l’application HippoEcni, vous pourrez accéder à toutes nos conférences et examens depuis votre tablette.
• Overabundance of words! Features over 300 SIGHT WORDS from the popular Dolch word list!
• Great for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
• Learn to read Elementary Sight Words in 6 engaging super duper EDUCATIONAL GAMES!
Award-winning educational software publisher introduces Action Sight Words Games & Flashcards for Reading Success.
Abby Monkey® Action Sight Words Learn to Read Adventure with Word Aliens for School Reading Success is a new educational READING APPLICATION by 22learn. The app is designed to help children learn and practice reading the most common sight words.
Sight words are words in English language that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written letters, and therefore have to be learned “by sight.”
Being able to quickly recognize sight words is a crucial part of learning how to read. Sight words mastery is a necessary step towards an enormous reading improvement.
Sight Words offers children an easy-to-use interface and a grand choice of six fun educational games through which children can acquire mastery over this subject matter.
THE 6 GAMES INCLUDED:
(1) WORD MACHINE
Control the Word Machine. Supply all the words that need to be produced by tapping on the words called.
Your dog is hungry! Make cans to feed him! To make a can, drag the letter cards to their correct place and make a word you have just heard pronounced.
(3) SIGHT WORD BINGO WITH STARFALL WORD ALIENS
Make a Bingo to get a ticket for Aliens back home! (All star fall word aliens are animated.) Tap on the word corresponding to the one that you heard pronounced. Once you have matched cards from one side of the board to the next... Bingo! Aliens are back home!
(4) MEMORY GAME
Match the sounds to correct word forms! To do so, tap on one of the speakers, hear the word, and then select one of the cards below with a correct word. Do it for all words!
Tap on one of the speakers on the screen, hear the word pronounced, and place the word across the speaker. Repeat for all words to see wonderful gears animation.
(6) FLASH CARDS
Practice in the Flash Card mode. List through the words and top on the cards to hear the words pronounced again and again!
• Selection of individual words to be practiced within each category
• Avatar selection
• Choice of capitalized words and upper-case or lower-case letters
• Access to best scores
Get this app now and enjoy the progress your children are going to make in their reading skills. We are sure they will love the app the same way our little beta-testers did!
Check out more educational apps from 22learn:
Kids Alphabet Aquarium (Super ABC alphabet adventure for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2013)
Abby Basic Skills Preschool (Winner of prestigious Recommended Seal awarded by Parents’ Choice Award)
APC Phonics Train Adventure (fun phonics school for kids - Parents‘ Choice Award winner 2012)
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always glad to hear about your experience with our applications and publications.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards combines the proven concept of flash cards with the color, sound and animation of today’s technology to help children learn anywhere. Kids develop speed and confidence while having fun.
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
First, you’ll learn how to add audio to your Flash project. Iain shows you how to control the balance, panning and fading of your audio files in the timeline as your animations play. Along the way, you‘ll also pick up useful tips on audio quality and file formats.
Next, you’ll dive into the world of script-controlled interactivity. You’ll learn the differences between Actionscript 2 and Actionscript 3 - Flash’s native scripting language - and when to use which one. You’ll also learn the basics behind making buttons which will give you the power to control and navigate your flash movies. Iain shows you how to use prebuilt elements like “Components” and “Code snippets” to make your life easier. After watching this section, you’ll be inspired to learn more about scripting!
FInally, you’ll see how easy it is to publish your Flash project to a variety of platforms. You’ll get lots of handy tips on how to maintain the quality of your work but keep your file sizes manageable to optimize playback performance, both for the web and mobile devices.
Table of contents:
2. Audio compression
3. Audio on the timeline
4. Editing audio
5. ActionScript Basics
7. Timeline control
8. ActionScript 3 and Code snippets
9. Loading web pages and button hit areas
10. Creating a disabled button
12. Publish Settings
13. Optimizing Images
14. Controlling size of exported movies
15. Manually inserting SWF files with Dreamweaver
16. Exporting to animated GIF
17. Exporting to QuickTime movie
18. Exporting to iOS devices
19. Export and Import from InDesign
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
How it works
You enter words to memorize - Verbitera requests you to enter translations according to defined schedule.
✔ Text to Speech
Verbitera utilizes the Text-to-Speech capability of devices for pronunciation of foreign words.
✔ Voice Input
And conversely, you can sharpen your pronunciation using voice input.
✔ Multiple dictionaries
You can keep as many dictionaries as you desire. You can learn Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and other languages.
You may need to install additional language packs to be able to study certain languages.
Download today and play along with the colourful flash card games you’ve seen on screen in our new series Flip & Flash!
The Flip and Flash app introduces your child to new words while they play matching, sorting and guessing games! There are five different games to play:
• Guess the odd one out- find which object does not belong
• Play the memory cards game- find the matching pairs
• Match the pairs- match cards from the same category
• Guess what comes next- guess the next one in the series of cards
• Matching games- match the object to its shadow
Each game contains hundreds of different combinations consisting of 200 images/words, over 80 flash cards, covering 9 different categories: animals, apparel, fruit and vegetables, food, musical instruments, shapes, toys, transportation and numbers.
Includes 10 surprise animations:
1. Use Giraffe to pop the balloons and find out where Turtle is hiding
2. Tap the bricks with Giraffe to find where Rabbit is playing
3. Experience Night and Day with Giraffe- pull the rope to switch between night and day and add more stars or clouds to the image or tap the smiley star to reveal more pictures - NEW
4. Play along with Elephant, pull the rope and break the bricks to reveal the sheep Cha Cha Cha dancing
5. Elephant is hungry help her drag or drop fruit into her basket
6. The elephants are out in the rain and the flowers are growing – tap the flowers to reveal the rainbow
7. Break bricks along with Rabbits and join in with the hippos dancing
8. Help Rabbit collect carrots – be fast and tap the carrots
9. Play the xylophone with Rabbit - NEW
10. Tap and rock it with Squirrel
(Currently available in English with more languages to come)
* For support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit us at www.babytv.com
[Wordroid2's New Function]
- Loading WordSet from Google SpreadSheet.
- Runnig more fast with cache system.
- Adding Bookmark.
- Changing the layout of the list of Wordset.
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Lite version contains numbers 0 - 6 and 1 animated monster
Main features include:
★ Cute animated monster themed app for fun learning
★ Math problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
★ Options to create your own math problems, select from a range of numbers, or use doubles facts
★ Answers can be displayed as multiple choice or manually entered by numeric keypad
★ Up to 50 flash cards per game
★ History report displays missed problems for each game ordered by date
★ Cards range from 0-6 (Full version: 0-12)
★ Ad-free and no tracking of user information
★ Large easy to read numbers and buttons
★ Kid tested
• L’ensemble des items sous forme de fiches concises et complètes
• Accédez au programme des ECN ou à celui des futures ECNi
• Un plan systématique pour y voir clair et mettre de l’ordre dans vos idées
• Toutes les conférences de consensus et recommandations en pdf
• L’accès à l’imagerie et aux synthèses de prepECN pour chacun des items
• L’accès à vos propres commentaires et notes
La navigation reste la plus simple possible, pour aller directement à l’essentiel : choisissez votre matière et trouvez immédiatement la réponse à chacune vos questions. En stage à l’hôpital ou dans le métro, en garde ou à la bibliothèque, vos fiches vous accompagnent partout où vous en avez besoin : gagnez du temps et apprenez plus efficacement !
Attention : l’accès à l’application est réservée aux membres du module prepECN Fiches. Vos identifiants vous seront demandés lors de la 1ère utilisation
Nouveautés de la mise à jour:
Possibilité de passer en profil ECNi pour accéder à l’ensemble des items du nouveau programme
Téléchargement initial des fiches: consultez vos fiches prepECN même sans connexion internet !
Accédez aux synthèses: plus de 100 tableaux et arbres diagnostiques pour maitriser l’item en un coup d’oeil
Nouvelle présentation du texte plus ergonomique