Baby Bubble School provides the most wonderfully bubbleful educational experience for kids!
Teaching names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, SHAPES, COLORS, TOYS, ANIMALS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES and more.
* 10 Educational Learning Categories
* 220 Interactive First Words Flash Cards
* 3 Engaging Game Modes
Baby Bubble School is a colorful, wonderfully bubbleful educational experience for curious young minds. Teaching names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, SHAPES, COLORS, TOYS, ANIMALS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES and more, Bubble School makes learning awesome for all TODDLERS and PRESCHOOLERS. The application was developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app in cooperation with educational experts to ensure the application is suitable for this very special age category.
***** 10 Educational Learning Categories*****
✔ Uppercase Letters
✔ Lowercase Letters
✔ Farm Animals
✔ Zoo Animals
Baby Bubble School offers the following THREE ENGAGING GAME MODES in which you can play all of the aforementioned learning categories:
Let’s Pop: Children will love this free exploratory learning mode! Full of bubbles with objects whose name is pronounced once the child pops the bubble, Let’s Pop is a fun little game where children can explore on their own pace.
Let’s Learn: In Let’s Learn, children systematically learn the names of objects by browsing through them in either alphabetical or random order.
Let’s Play: In this mode, children test their skills by tapping on bubbles filled with objects whose name is called.
* 10 Educational learning categories
* 220 Interactive first words flash cards
* 3 Engaging game modes
* Appealing, child-friendly interface with adorable animated animal characters
* Possibility to choose uppercase / lowercase / or capitalized words
* Hints option for Let’s Play mode to help parents tailor difficulty for their child
* Option to turn on / off sounds and music
* All pronunciation done by professional voice-over actors
Bubbly bubbles are fun and the app’s interface is simple enough even for the youngest learners -- as simple as popping a bubble! With appealing design and broad educational content, this bubbleful app is sure to provide an experience your children will love.
★★★★★ Parents‘ Choice Award winner
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo!!! (The Famigo APProved program „recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally),“ source: famigo.com)
The best way to learn letter sounds!
PURCHASING THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET:
★ 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters
★ 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries
★ 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology
★ easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
★ high-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress
★friendly, encouraging environment
Hello everyone! Are you up to an adventure? I am Abby the Monkey, the friend you know from a highly-successful application series by 22learn, and I have prepared one for you! If you want to EXPLORE a strange animal island and LEARN PHONETIC LETTER SOUNDS, you shouldn’t wait a minute, and come with me!!!
But first let me tell you a story….
Once upon a time, there was an island, an island of indescribable beauty and magnificence. There found a shelter the animals small and large, slimy and furry, savage and tame—all protected from evil hunters and curious eyes, supplied with food from the bountiful earth. Each year, a special event was held, when one, and only one, person from the whole humankind was selected and transported to the island (blinded, to preserve the island’s secrecy) to appreciate its beauty and spread the word about it, so that the island would never be forgotten.
The legend has it, that deep inside the rocky hill on the island, a treasure is kept. Yet, no one knows its secret anymore because the last humankind representative had enraged the animals on the island, and since then, the animals decided never to invite anyone again, and the island got lost in time and space.
All that remains from our knowledge is that through the whole island, a very special train goes. The train has a mind of its own and likes it when the passengers’ names start from certain sounds! It is said, that if someone was ever capable to fulfill all the train’s wishes, the train would transport the lucky being deep inside the rocks and reveal the island’s precious treasure!
But, you are asking, what does all this have to do with me, monkey Abby? Well, imagine what happened to me just recently! I was flying around with my plane when, out of the blue, the storm hit and my plane got lost!
And now, I am on this weird island that looks exactly like the legendary Phonics Island I told you about! Wohoo, how exciting! But I need someone to help me with all the strange tasks the train asks me to do! Do you want to be the one who will help me, and discover the island’s treasure together with me?
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschool and kindergarten explorers with beautiful graphics.
It's developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in the kindergarten curriculum. Its simple, yet modifiable, child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master the essential skill of PHONETIC LETTERS SOUNDS. An educational adventure application your children will love!
22learn developed this app based on the facts and he worked to inspire young children to learning phonics to jump-start the reading process.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope your children will enjoy this engaging educational application the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
ABC - Letters with Mathaliens - LEARNING AREAS INCLUDE:
• Numbers (Math Bingo and Challenge game)
• Letters (Letters Bingo and Challenge game)
• Shapes (Bingo and Challenge game)
• Colors (Bingo and Challenge game)
• Numbers (Math Bingo and Challenge)
• Letters (Letters Bingo and Challenge)
The application features two games: Bingo and Hunting Mathaliens (challenge). Both game modes feature a lovely encouraging voice for each correct answer selected.
• In Bingo, children need to match the correct item to its picture. Their goal is to create either horizontal or vertical row of correct answers. There is a possibility to choose one of two levels of difficulty.
• While playing, children will improve their logical thinking and the art of strategy as well as problem solving and fine motor skills.
• Children will be motivated by their desire to improve their scores in all the areas.
• Hunting Mathalians is a fun game consisting of several levels. The aim is to get through all the levels. Each subsequent level gets more difficult as more answer choices are displayed and maximum time to select the correct answer choice get shorter.
• After finishing all five levels, children are rewarded with new lovely star fall Mathalien creatures.
• All Mathaliens are animated and a child can collect them in his or her Gallery.
Cute graphics and fun animations will keep your children entertained for a long time. You
will love to see your child playing while being educated.
All the children testing this app found it to be fun and easy to use. We hope your children will appreciate and enjoy the app the same way our enthusiastic testers did.
Learn ABC (English for Kids) is a perfect Education Learning app for your kids who sit at kindergarten or preschool. Learn ABC could be a pain for kids below 2 - 3 years, however, with this app, it would be really really fun! Complete with cute sounds, cute pictures, and high recording of letters and words, kids and parents will enjoy to use this app to teach kids English.
This application is also for kids around the world, and will be distributed around the world. It would be a perfect app to make your kids fluent with English!
6 Features you will find when using this app:
✏ Reading - Your kids will learn how to spell and pronounce the first letter of animals from A to Z. It would keep your baby laughing because it comes with cute pictures and cute sounds! Like for example, D for Deer. Not only your baby will be good at spelling the letter, he/she will know what the name of the animal is.
✏ Writing - Your kids will learn how to write the letters. There will be a green board like on the class, and dotted lines that kids have to follow to write the letters from A to Z. Writing along dotted lines is definitely fun for kids!
✏ Pattern Connecting Dots - Connect alphabetic dots to see the images. It will contain 10 high-quality images that will keep your kids laughing. The alphabet will be in sequence with random starting alphabet.
✏ Pattern Sequence - Kids need to be able to drag alphabets to make the right sequence. Kids will be given 5 random Sequence to start with.
✏ Find the Correct Image - Kids are asked to choose which item among 3 items that its first letter is the same as the given letter. As for example, given letter A, and there are 3 items: apple, bunglon, and banana. If kids click the “Apple” item, it will be correct, otherwise it will be wrong!
✏ Puzzle - Shows colourful letter pieces and asks kid to place these pieces on right place which make up the shape of the letter. Use attractive graphics and sounds for result.
✏ Quiz - This activity contains draggable letters which needs to be arranged to construct full words. There are images and sounds associated with each word and letter. It improves vocabulary of child. Use nice graphics and sounds for result.
There will be cute graphics from Alligator to Zebra! Cute Sounds! Kids will definitely love it!
Children delight as friendly voice prompts encourage them to choose the correct letter or number from a selection. There is also a template draw mode, where children are shown the shape of the letter and encouraged to draw the shape. Auto detection rewards the child with positive feedback or friendly encouragement to try again.
Parents can play along with their children or allow the voice prompts to direct children, as they play alone. Self-learning helps to build confidence, while they also learn to recognize and write letters and numbers.
- Auto Detection:
Ensures appropriate praise or encouragement is provided. Enables self-learning.
- Letter and number jumble mode:
Voice prompts encourage children to select a letter or number from a jumble of others. Teaching them to associate the audible name of the letter or number with its shape.
- Template draw mode:
Voice prompts and templates encourage children to draw random letters and numbers. This re-enforces the association between the audible name of the letter and its shape, while also improving writing skills. Fully auto detection will reward the child with positive feedback or friendly encouragement to try again.
- Free hand draw mode:
Allows children to practice drawing the numbers and letters they have learnt without any templates. Or they can just be creative and draw you a beautiful picture.
- In App pictures:
There is a picture button that allows you to save pictures to the gallery so you never lose that special drawing.
A star counter allows you to see just how well they’ve done. Especially useful for self-learning.
- High resolution graphics support Phone and Tablets.
Let's come and play with me!
The best-selling toddler app, Abby Magic Laptop, arrives on Android! This user-friendly wonderful Abby's Magic Laptop for Preschool and Toddlers welcomes you to the colorful world of exploration and learning!
This adorable learn and play laptop teaches children names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, COLORS, SHAPES, ANIMALS, TOYS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, and more. The application was developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app in cooperation with educational experts to ensure the application is suitable for this very special age category.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Kids will love switching between categories. Actions lead to learning!
* 12 Educational Learning Categories
* 160 Interactive First Words Objects
* 2 Engaging Game Modes
The application offers you the possibility of choosing from 12(!) thematic categories. Children will be thrilled to play with this laptop and learn new things. The numerous buttons on the laptop invites to exploration and enable children to determine their own pace of learning according to their individual needs.
***** 12 Educational Learning Categories*****
✔ Farm Animals
✔ Zoo Animals
✔ Numbers 1-10
✔ Numbers 11-20
✔ Musical Instruments
The laptop includes two game modes: 'Let's Play!' and 'Let's Learn!' The switching between the modes is made easy by two large red buttons. Children typically do not experience problems learning to activate these two modes, but in case they do, we encourage parents to switch the mode for their children.
The 'Let's Play!' mode is designed primarily for children unfamiliar with the objects included, or those who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge of the already acquired vocabulary. To activate the mode, simply press the 'Let's play!' button, and choose a desired thematic category from one of the blue buttons in the upper half of the gaming space. For instance, after pressing the blue button with a picture of a ball, there are going to appear buttons with toys theme on the lower half of the gaming screen. When pressing the individual picture buttons then, the pictures are going to appear enlarged on the laptop monitor, the pronounced name and the written form of the word as well as its authentic sound and small animation follows afterwards.
★ Let's Learn!★
Do you want some practice too? Don't forget to try the 'Let's Learn!' mode! To activate this mode, tap on the 'Let's Learn' button. Afterwards, choose one of the twelve thematic categories and let the challenge begin! When the category has been selected, an enthusiastic monkey Abby appears on the laptop monitor and gives tasks to a child. The task is always to select the picture of the correct item that she pronounced. Of course, after each correct answer, the cute monkey provides words of praise and encouragement.
To make the laptop more engaging, we also included four colorful buttons in the lower half of the game screen. These simulate the functions of a videophone and include such funny effects such as entertaining sound effects and melodies.
Thank you for selecting our app! We sincerely hope your children will enjoy it!
Your 22learn team!
While playing the game, your toddler will build vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills. With appealing feedback and sounds, your toddler will develop letter recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills.
This game is designed to be playable by you and your child. It's another way for you to bond and participate with your child while he/she is in the early stages of learning.
We want to thank you in advance for downloading our game! I'm sure you and your child will have a wonderful fun time playing!
If you run into any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - We cannot offer support through the rating system.
If you and your child enjoy the game please think about leaving a good rating. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the game please tell us at email@example.com
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, Toddlers
Learning to count is as easy as 1-2-3 in a NEW educational app from award-winning developers Cupcake Digital and the producers of the Emmy® award-winning Nick Jr. TV series Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!® Interactive tracing activities promote number recognition and writing, while playful counting games help develop early math skills. Fun tap-to-paint coloring pages and sing-along music videos starring Wubbzy and his friends add to the excitement. For children ages 4–7.
Learn & Play Features
- 10 educational games with super-cool vehicles to choose from as tracing guides - kid-tested and educator approved!
- Silly, fun-loving music videos will get kids singing, and dancing along with Wubbzy Wiggle, Are You Ready? and So Much To Do.
- Awesome coloring pages help boost creativity! Kids can make masterpieces using paint buckets, brushes, and stickers featuring their favorite Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! friends.
- The Common Core Corner explains how the app’s activities are infused with guidelines from the new Common Core State Standards (CCSS), and are specially designed to help prepare children for preschool.
- Easy-to-understand tutorials for all kids, little and big!
Cupcakedigital.com provides more ways for parents and caregivers to enhance the app experience for kids with free downloadable educational activities. Plus, the site includes a Parents’ Guide for practical tips to help your child get ready for school.
Check out more of our exciting offerings:
Experience more Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!® apps:
LEARN & PLAY:
Wubbzy's ABC Educational app
Wubbzy’s Animal Coloring Book
Wubbzy's Pirate Treasure
Wubbzy's Space Adventure in Spanish and English
Wubbzy's Dinosaur Adventure in Spanish and English
Wubbzy's Magic School
Wubbzy Loves You
Wubbzy and the Princess
Wubbzy The Superhero
Wubbzy’s Dance Party
OR PLAY WITH:
Fraggle Rock's Fraggle Friends Forever
Animal Planet Hide & Seek Pets
Strawberry Shortcake Berry Best Friends
For more information:
Visit us: Cupcakedigital.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cupcakedigital
Follow us: https://twitter.com/cupcake_digital
Pin with us: http://pinterest.com/cupcakedigital/
Application with endless letter practice sheets for children who are learning to read and write.
Designed for iPad and iPad mini
Designed to introduce children to drawing letters and numbers and to improve handwriting.
Age: from 4 years
You can choose between a number of colours, add labels, change the stroke size and undo what has been written. It also includes multiple drafts.
A new dimension for learning and playing.
Letter templates with arrows to help children learn how to form letters correctly.
Teaches children how to draw capital letters and small letters, and also numbers
The writing can be shared with family, friends or teachers.
ABOUT US: PaquitoLand from Imaginarium
This application is part of PaquitoLand, the content platform from Imaginarium. As a company, we have been playing with children for more than 20 years. Always looking for ways to entertain and educate at the same time. Using new tools offered by technology, with the help of specialist studies into applications, we want to develop safe, secure content that entertains and educates the youngest members of the family and also transmits Imaginarium's philosophy –which has always given us such great results- in this new environment.
We have set ourselves the task of creating the best applications for concerned parents who want quality content for their children, and which enable young children - the digital natives - to enjoy all that these technologies have to offer..
PaquitoLand: content platform from Imaginarium. Visit us and discover the best and most carefully selected collection of ebooks, games, Apps, TV series, films, music and audio books for children.
ABOUT US: i-wow from Imaginarium
i-wow is a new dimension for playing and learning in which the physical and digital worlds merge.
The best technology adapted to the learning and entertainment needs of children.
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for kindergarten and preschoolers.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple words.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
The first app in our English learning series, designed especially for young kids (2-4 age group), to lay the groundwork for learning basic skills with the help of fun activities. 10 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect for preschoolers to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** List of activities in the app:
• Shadow Matching
• Jigsaw Alphabets
• Bubbly Alphabets
• Bingo Alphabets
• Odd one out
• Sequence Crawl
• Letter Hop
• Sequential Shells
• Hello Phonics
• First Letter
Our App may give you a perfect idea on writing each type of letter.
Download and enjoy!..
Read A-Z animals. Children will see the little and capital letters and hear how the letters are pronounced in English. Also, there are lovely animals with their pretty images. Children and even toddlers will enjoy so much and learn animals and letters at the same time. There are various animals like deer, camel, elephant, iguana.
There are many amusing games, puzzles and quizzes for preschool education. They will find the object starting with the letter, connect the dots to see funny images. Children will learn the letters and words before going to school.
This app is designed for families having preschoolers (3-5 year children). Parents can install it to teach all letters in English alphabet to their kids and to enjoy together. Please note that the language of the app is English.
Above - under the - next - inside
Food - rice - Salad - Chicken - any Scream - Water ...
Animals - a bird - a cat - horse - dog ....
I have a book ...
Is this sandwich Accessories ....
I'm a big ... I'm a small
Letters and numbers ...
Hello. I'm Salam .
What's your name?
How many pencils , Zeina?
I'm a boy .
What's this ?
What colour is the house ?
This is my eye .
Where is it ?
What's that ?
Where's father ?
I'm happy and I'm big .
Say good bye .
Common Core Skills:
Cursive Writing Wizard is the perfect app to help every child learn how to trace their ABC's, 123's and custom words (such as their names) through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation.
• Show and enforce how to trace letters and words correctly
• Fun tracing using 26 animated stickers, sound effects and interactive games that animate letters at the end of tracing
• Uppercase & lowercase letters, numbers and words
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• 3 Fonts available (ZB, DN & French)
• Fully customizable to suit every child’s needs (letter size, difficulty,...)
• Check progress thanks to reports that display what the child has traced
• Shapes tracing activity for toddlers
Suitable for kindergarten, toddlers, early learners, preschool and 1st grade kids, Writing Wizard is an award-winning app used in schools.
*** This free version of Cursive Writing Wizard contains all the features of the full version for a subset of letters, numbers and words, but you can't add your own words. ***
PERFECT FOR KIDS
Kids want to have fun, and Writing Wizard offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated in learning writing!
• Kids learn trace letters, numbers and shapes using 26 animated stickers and sound effects
• Once tracing is complete, kids can interact with them on 4 games that animate letters
• Children can trace any word and record their own voice for each word (write their name and hear it when tracing)
• Preschool kids learn the whole alphabet with letter sound and letter name: they learn the appearance and pronunciation of each letter, they trace the letter and hear the sound at the same time
• Kids can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode and have fun succeeding modes increasingly difficult
• Early learners have five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• Detailed reports provide information on what kids have done, including the ability to replay and export the tracings to view kids' progress
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to child’s current education level (letter size, difficulty, show/hide model, allow to stop between key points, etc.)
• 3 popular fonts: Zaner-Bloser (ZB), D’Nealian (DN), and French
• Letter names and letter sounds (which can be customized
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode to maintain motivation and fun
• Create an unlimited number of users
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
L’Escapadou takes children’s privacy seriously. We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites. This app:
• Does not contains ads (except for our own apps which are listed in a child protected section)
• Does not collect any user information
• Does not contain in-app purchases
• Protected External Links (an addition must be solved).
“The actual drawing of the letters is harder than one may expect so it really encourages repeating for practice. I can really see this helping any child start to understand letters better….” -User Review
Kids Learn to Write ABC Lite is an app that teaches kids how to write English alphabet letters.
It is designed to help parents and teachers with preschoolers and kindergarten kids in the age group 2-6. It introduces the kids to letters, helps in recognition of ABCs and helps in writing alphabets in a fun filled interactive way.
The Letters are broadly categorized according to difficulty levels: Standing and Sleeping Lines, Slanting Lines, Zig Zag Lines, Standing and Curves and Curves
The main features are as follows.
1. Step by step instructions for drawing the alphabet letters
2. A Practice page, where kids can practice writing letters on screen
3. The Practice page has a Score Button that grades letter drawn by the kid on a 5-Star scale
4. The best letter drawings of a kid are saved and displayed in a worksheet page. It can then be shared with anyone by email or through social networks. Gamification of the process helps kids learn letters better and helps parents and teachers in assessing the progress made by kid.
5. The letters are organized into categories based upon difficulty level. Letters like L and T that only have standing and sleeping lines are at the lowest level and letters like C and G that have curves, are at the highest level. This will allow a kid to start at the easiest level and progress gradually.
6. The Lite version supports a subset of Alphabets. For full feature set please get the paid version.
7.Tablet support for 7" and 8" and 10" is built in the app
8. Average Rating of 4.6 in play store for lite version
Your kids will have a fun time with Kids Write ABC and accelerate their learning.
Parents, Teachers and kids please try the App and send us your feedback. We will appreciate any suggestions for improving the App.
For any bug, crash or feature request please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always on the lookout for ways to improve the application for you.
Like us at http://facebook.com/yamunix
Give us a plus one at https://plus.google.com/+YamunixApps/
Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.preschoolalphabetpuzzle
- Ages: 2-5
- What will my children learn?
With ABC Alphabet Puzzle, your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes and letter recognition. This would also help children learn the connection between letters and names of objects that start with those letters.
We've another app which is in the pipeline right now that will teach your kids the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters actually make as pronunciation is a separate educational goal.