This app, designed and developed for Android devices, brings you breaking news and unrivalled coverage of national, international, city, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, business, health, science and technology topics from India’s most-read and most-trusted newspaper.
It comes with Push Notifications, live cricket scorecard; local news from more than 40 cities; latest movie reviews by critics as well as readers; superb photo galleries; and top videos from news, business, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories.
You can change the background colour for articles and increase or reduce text size. You can also save articles/photos for offline reading/viewing, and share articles and photos via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
The Times of India’s Android app is optimized for the Android platform’s 2.3 and above.
‘NewsHunt : India News | eBooks' is free and is used every day by millions of users around the world.
- Recipient of GSMA Mobile Awards 2013 for Best Mobile Publishing Product
- Recipient of mBillionth 2013 award for News & Journalism
- Number 1 News App on Google Play in the free ‘News & Magazines’ category on Google Play
- India's Best News App & in top 10 smartphone consumed apps across all platforms by Neilsen Consumer Rankings - Named the ‘Most Downloaded News App’, by GetJar.com with over 8 million downloads to date - Users spend more time on NewsHunt than on YouTube, according to a report by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights
• Read News from 85 national & regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Read News in English & 10 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn’t support the language & font. Available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi & Oriya
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Partners: The Hindu, Hindustan Times, The Indian Express, Mid-Day, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Rajasthan Patrika, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi) & more
• Share News over SMS, Email & Facebook
*Large Collection of Indian language eBooks on ‘NewsHunt: India News | eBooks*
Now, ‘NewsHunt : News | eBooks’ lets you browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
* Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases
* Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
* Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
* Read in English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi. Additional books in other languages being added every day
Do enjoy reading your favourite newspapers & ebooks on ‘NewsHunt : India News | ebooks'. To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to email@example.com
Keywords: NewsHunt, India Newspapers on Mobile, Mobile Indian Newspaper, Mobile Newspaper, India, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, English, News, Photo Gallery, Movie Reviews, Cricket, Horoscope, GPRS, Read Newspapers, Cricket, Scores, Live Scores, ODI, Test Match, Politics, Religion, Games, Lifestyle, Photo Gallery, Bollywood News, Recipes, Health, Breaking News, Cinema, Magazines, Lifestyle, Economy, Politics, Jobs, Find Jobs, Job Search, airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir, Bengal, Jharkhand, Bangladesh, Premchand, Chalisa, Marathi Books, Tamil Books, Gutenberg, Project Madurai, Patrika
The India Today application allows users to view up-to-date news articles, images and videos served through the India Today Network. The app consists of magazine stories, latest & breaking news, sports news, political news, cricket updates, entertainment news, Bollywood & Hollywood news, movie reviews, celebrity interviews, images and videos.
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Which news / newspaper sources can I read?
- The Times of India
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
- Amar Ujala
- One India
- Hindustan Times
- India Today
- Indian Express
- The Hindu
- The Telegraph
- The Times Of India
and many more!!!
Anything important missing? eMail--->firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background Sync
- Offline Reading
- Disable notifications in Settings
- Change sync frequency in Settings
- AdFree version
Please leave feedback with your phone model.
Disclaimer: This app uses publicly available RSS feeds to format and display the latest news. No official affiliation to the Times of India or Indiatimes.
The official AIR News Android app also brings you India’s regional news bulletins in audio form along with special news based programs for an enriching news experience.
India Today is popular for its ability to bring unbiased and incisive perspective to arguably the most dynamic, yet perplexing, region in the world. It is now a household name and the flagship brand of India’s leading multidimensional media group.
Also published along with the main magazine are a number of supplements such as Aspire, Women, Spice and Simply. The last supplement has editions for each of India’s metropolitan cities and urban hotspots.
February 24, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated February 24, 2014 The Cover Story this week is a report from inside BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi’s campaign, the most audacious for the post of Prime Minister so far in India. The Special Report is on the UPA government whose second term in power is nearing its end, leaving behind a mixed bag for the Indian economy. As the Lok Sabha elections are approaching, a story in the nation section, ‘Ear to the Ground’, has interesting tidbits from the states.
February 17, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated February 17, 2014 Fault Lines, the cover story this week, is on the chaos that reigns on the eve of the Congress’ toughest electoral battle. The Special Report is on the recent murder of Nido Tania, the son of a Congress MLA from Arunachal Pradesh. The killing in Delhi only shows that India is being forced to reconsider how it views the long-neglected North-east. The Nation section dwells on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa, who is pitching for prime ministership by teaming up with the Left. The annual kumbh mela of art threw up some young artists, united by their ingenuity and audacity. There is also a story on the ongoing Auto expo.
February 10, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated February 10, 2014 The Cover Story this issue is on cancer, which says that Indians are ignoring warning signs of the disease that has become a top killer. The Special Report is on the ongoing family feud in DMK chief M. Karunanidhi’s family. The story ‘There will be bad blood’ says that the succession war between Alagiri and Stalin can jeopardise the DMK’s election chances. The issue also has a story on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, whose first attempt at accessibility fails but there’s no turning back for him now.
February 3, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated February 3, 2014 BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is inching closer to power, predicts the India Today Mood Of The Nation poll. The cover story gives an insight into the survey. The special report, Candle In The Whirlwind, looks at the fairy tale life and sudden death of socialite Sunanda Pushkar - wife of Union Minister Shashi Tharoor - who was found dead in Delhi's Hotel Leela's room.
January 27, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated January 27, 2014 The cover story in this issue is on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and how he has become the last chance for the Congress to save itself. The special report, ‘The Cost of Green Terror’ is on the controversy surrounding the Environment Ministry and how undoing his predecessor Jayanthi Natarajan’s damage will be a tough ask for Veerappa Moily. The issue also has a story on India’s new window to the world, Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Terminal 2. The terminal is a recreation of Indian art through the ages.
January 20, 2014: Highlights of India Today issue dated January 20, 2014 The cover story is on Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. The Kejriwal phenomenon spreads across the political spectrum as established parties reorient themselves in ways they never imagined. The special report is on Mumbai Bhendi Bazaar which is being redeveloped into swanky high-rises by a Dawoodi Bohra trust.
Top rated iPhone App now available on the Android market. Also, check out www.allindia-news.com, a website dedicated to bringing clean news reading to desktops.
FAST, UNCLUTTERED READING:
All India News brings leading Indian newspapers to your fingertips. Stay up to date on all news from India from your favorite newspaper any time of the day.
SIMPLE & COMPREHENSIVE:
All India News brings all leading newspapers from India into one single App.
Times of India,
Daily News and Analysis,
* IBN Live
* Dainik Bhaskar
* Navbharat Times
* Khas Khabar
* Prabhat Khabar
* Live Hindustan
* Can read latest Indian breaking news in Hindi
* Can read Full-Story news with images within the app
* Native Hindi Support
* Can read the full news from original site directly from the app
* Can share your favorite news with friends
* Can Refresh news manually
* Saves recently read news
If you face any issue with this app, please contact us on email@example.com & give us a chance to fix your issue. There are some known issues so please don't give us low ratings due to the known issues.
Support us with your max stars to develop more Hindi apps. Send you feedback & suggestions to improve this app to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app also offers free Live video & audio of all NDTV channels - NDTV 24x7, India, Profit & Good Times
All about Second Screen feature:
The all new way to connect with NDTV.
Follow TV shows: post your questions real time, rate other questions and decide what the anchor should ask next.
Know more about the anchors
Share your opinion for the debate on air
* Permission for "Phone state" is required to turn off radio during a phone call
India News gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from India on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Convert webpage to mobile format.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources
√ Subscribe more news sources via RSS
√ Import more news sources via OPML
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
If the application crashes after upgrading, please uninstall and reinstall it.
You can also change the country from the settings and choose to read news from USA, UK, Canada or India.
Please send us your feedback to info AT nuvus dot com
1. ESPN Cricinfo
10. The Hindu
12. Google News
13. Yahoo! News
- Adjust text fontsize
- Add news to your favorites for later reading.
- Choose day mood or night mood
- Offline reading.
- Share news to your friends
- Swipe to view previous or next news, no need to go back to news list view
- Please drop me an email for any bugs or improvment. I will reply within 3 hours. email@example.com
- You can email me to request adding a news resource.
- http://www.espncricinfo.com (ESPN Cricinfo)
- http://www.oneindia.in/ (OneIndia)
- http://www.moneycontrol.com (MoneyControl)
- http://www.ndtv.com (NDTV)
- http://sify.com (Sify)
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ (BBC)
- http://www.indianexpress.com (IndianExpress)
- http://www.hindustantimes.com (HindustanTimes)
- http://www.dnaindia.com (DNA)
- http://www.thehindu.com (The Hindu)
- http://www.zeenews.com (ZeeNews)
- http://news.google.co.in/ (Google News)
- http://in.news.yahoo.com (Yahoo! News)
- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com (Indiatimes)
We are proud to present the fast and a complete Hindi newspaper Android App which is at par with its English counterparts.
Download the NAYAINDIA Android app just now to get direct access to the latest news, views and understandings on Indian politics, happenings and personalities.
The free to download app provides a convenient way to access all the latest content from NAYA INDIA.
The app’s vibrant, clutter free, easy to read design keeps you updated with the high voltage political drama, global news, ball by ball score and entertainment while on the run. A platform fully integrated with facebook and twitter it also allows you to share your favourite article, features and opinion with your friends.
Our Android app comes with customized features enabling you to navigate with ease among the wide array of news, videos and gives access to need-to-know stories whether you're online or offline. With one click stay updated anywhere.
More from developer
Work book provides the unlimited examples for practice.
Various complexity levels make it more interesting.
Provides interactive ways to learn mathematical operations through hints.
Intelligent carry over mechanism makes it more intuitive.