• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
More from developer
Using advanced P2P technology,spare tedious port mapping,achieve really Plug and play.
Identifying each IP Camera via an only ID.Just set the ID of IP Camera when using.
There is no port mapping,when the device connect to internet,user can watch the real time video, Completely get rid of tedious port mapping and solve the problem can’t set port mapping under some network enviroment.
For the IP Camera which can’t build P2P connection,the system will forward the video by forwarding the server.achieve really 100% connection.