★★★ "All phones have a default alarm clock, but that's a basic affair. AlarmPad is much more sophisticated, and you may end up wondering how you managed without it." - Gizmodo ★★★
★★★ "Make sure you take AlarmPad for a spin and get to know all the new features." - MakeUseOf ★★★
AlarmPad is an all new alarm clock that brings context to your alarms. When your alarm rings, it will display the weather forecast, your calendar appointments, and much more. AlarmPad is very customizable, and you can install third-party extensions to teach it new tricks.
• Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates, your appointments, and much more by installing extensions. Developers, it's easy to create one. Get started with this open source sample code: https://github.com/riclage/quotes_extension
• Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get started for the day with all the information you need in one place, immediately after dismissing your alarm. AlarmPad can also speak to you in 12 different languages.
• Customize your alarm any way you want: AlarmPad supports ringtones, your music files and playlists, gentle volume increase, voice commands, custom snooze options, math puzzle, NFC tags, and much more to let you set your alarms the way you want.
• Synchronize your alarms across devices: Register with us to backup and synchronize your alarms across all your devices. You can now choose where your alarm will ring.
• Advanced mode: Synchronize your alarms with your calendar events (great for shift workers!), restrict them to a specific location and skip them before they ring.
• Use it with other apps: AlarmPad comes with a Tasker plugin and a DashClock extension. You can also set alarms straight from Google Now.
• Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, you get AlarmPad Pro for free!
About the free version
Some features in the free version must be unlocked before you can use them. These include the server backup and synchronization, the use of playlists and NFC tags, and the extra ringtones. You can unlock them for free by inviting your friends using the coupon code you will receive after registering with us. You can also unlock only the features you want with an in-app purchase.
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version.
Interested in getting the pro version for free without ads plus trying out new features before everybody else? Please join our test community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113108980221311144145
About the permissions
To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-alarmpad-permissions.html
The sweet material inspired design and playful transitions engage and delight, and with the various options to create wakeup sequences you can make a morning routine to get you up and get your day started right.
You can set an alarm to require a barcode scan to turn off, or just the classic press of a button, then add a step for the alarm to open an app or website to ease you into the day with music or news.
If you're feeling more advanced, you can make a sequence, where each step can have its own turn-off requirement which puts the alarm in snooze for as long as you've defined before the next step.
Each step can start an app or webpage if you wish, or for those who go the extra mile with their tech, we have Tasker support, which really opens up what's possible.
Would you like a sequence to turn on the bedroom lights after the first step? Then ten minutes later, when you turn of the next step by scanning that shampoo bottle in your bathroom it starts your coffee brewing*
There are other smart features, like wifi-locking a sequence so you can stay the night away from home even if you didn't bring the barcode you usually scan, and muting the alarm while you're in motion so you don't wake the house on your way to that coffee.
So give it a go and leave those snoozing days behind!
*shampoo bottle and wifi-connected wall socket not included but available from third party companies.
What we use the app permissions for:
"Device & app history"
We use this to show a list of your bookmarks to choose from when you set up post-alarm actions.
We use device location to find the nearest available weather info station.
"Photos / Media / Files"
We use this to let you select sound files from your storage to set as custom alarm sound.
"Camera / Microphone"
We use the camera for scanning alarms. We don't use the microphone, the permissions are just bundled.
"Wi-Fi connection information", "full network access" and "view network connections"
We use this for the wifi lock feature.
"Device ID & call information"
To collect information about your device for crashlogs and statistics. NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE. There is unfortunately no permission which allows us to collect the impersonal info that aids us in squashing bugs and improving the app without also acquiring the permission to read the full phone state. To be clear: WE DON'T USE OR COLLECT CALL INFORMATION, but access to it comes bundled with the access we need.
"disable your screen lock"
We use this so you don't have to get past the screen lock before you can turn off the alarm.
"run at startup"
When the device restarts, we need to re-register the alarms.
"pair with Bluetooth devices" and "access Bluetooth settings"
We use this for the Flic integration.
We use this for vibrating alarms.
"prevent device from sleeping"
Because it would be silly if the app went to sleep while trying to stop you from doing so.
From the developer of the popular free Dock Clock comes the new ultimate version with almost every requested feature, and some more. Dock Clock Plus is an 'always on' desk or night clock which is activated automatically when you connect your device to a charger or dock. During the day Dock Clock Plus is in an invaluable desk clock with at-glance count information, at night Dock Clock Plus transforms into a low-light night clock.
Feedback: Please give us the opportunity to fix any issues by sending feedback: email@example.com
- Activated by Dock / Power connected or manually
- Appears automatically without unlocking or turning on device (even with security) *
- Screen Saver mode (similar to Daydream) start after inactivity *
- Burn-in protecting orbit on clock page
- Automatic or fixed orientation (portrait / landscape) *
- Silence / low volume settings (no vibrate on change) *
- Multi-page design (swipe left / right) *
- System wallpaper support (including animated Live Wallpapers) *
- Custom activation times and brightness settings (day / night) *
- Auto-switching brightness depending on time *
- Auto dim of hardware button backlight (new method works for HTC)
- Auto-quit in morning (option) *
- Keep notification bar visible (option) *
- Wave to wake (proximity sensor) (option) *
- Two selectable clock page themes (summarized weather or detailed weather) *
- Customizable text color and sizes *
- Digital clock font selection
- Analog clock *
- Fully customizable clock display (enable / disable any feature) *
- Counts display: Unread email/gmail, Facebook, Unread text messages, Missed calls *
- Support for IMAP email unread counts (AOL / Yahoo! / iCloud etc.)
- Multiple Gmail account support *
- Proper full-screen for devices with on-screen soft keys *
- Alarm time remaining bar (shown only at night) *
- Automatic weather location *
- Calendar page with selectable calendars and color support *
- Weather page with up to three custom weather locations *
- World clock page with up to three custom locations *
- Universal phone / tablet design *
- More page modules coming soon (CCTV / appointments)
* Improvements over Dock Clock Free
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - determine if there is an available Internet connection
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - access device location for automatic weather location feature
INTERNET - access the Internet to download weather data
WRITE_SETTINGS - store application settings
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - control the volume of the ringer for night mode.
READ_PHONE_STATE - determine if the phone is ringing in order to restore brightness / volume
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - determine the number of unread text messages for counter
GET_ACCOUNTS & READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - retrieve account information for gmail unread counter
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - retrieve count of missed calls
READ_CALENDAR - access calendar for calendar page
CHECK_LICENSE - confirm licensed application
ALARM CLOCK PLUS IS HANDS DOWN THE MOST FULL FEATURED ALARM CLOCK APP ON ANDROID!
"…quite simply, the best alarm clock I’ve ever used–including physical alarm clocks of the digital, analog, and wind-up varieties." -Lincoln Spector PCWorld Magazine
Download and see for yourself. This app has all the customization you are looking for, with NO ADS!
ALARM IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS FREE VERSION, JUST NO ADS
Alarm Clock Plus features include:
-alarm clock while muted
-auto snooze alarm clock
-auto dismiss alarm clock
-NAP ALARM CLOCK
-MATH ALARM CLOCK (require math problem to be solved to dismiss or snooze alarm clock)
-MUSIC ALARM CLOCK
-PLAYLIST ALARM CLOCK
-APP ALARM CLOCK
-ALARM CLOCK VOLUME FADE-IN
-FLASHLIGHT for alarm clock
-one time skip for repeating alarms
-shake to snooze or dismiss alarm clock
-change snooze time after alarm clock snoozed
-set alarm and nap alarm defaults
-alarm clock speaks time and weather
-most settings are independent for each individual alarm
-alarm clock volume independent of system
-backup alarms and alarm clock configuration to sdcard
-Extremely simple to navigate
-fully configurable desk clock display, or disable desk clock portion entirely, leaving a simple alarm clock.
-run Alarm Clock Plus or any app upon plug-in
-transparent clock widgets, multiple clock sizes, and nap alarm widgets
-AND MUCH MORE! All options configurable, spend time with Alarm Clock Plus and set it up exactly how you want it!
ADD ALARM CLOCK PLUS TO IGNORE LIST IN TASK KILLERS!
KW: alarm, clock, alarm clock, alarm clock plus, alarm clock plusv2, alarmclock, alarmclockplus, acp, alarms, clocks, alarm clocks, alarm.clock, alarm+clock, ALARM CLOCK
• Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- full Lollipop integration
- you can automatically activate Lollipop's new "priority" mode with the night display
- you can decide if alarms should also ring in Lollipop's new "no interruptions" mode (by default off)
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
- A complete and unique alarm clock with a professional stopwatch and five timers for your daily needs.
- A list of your daily tasks.
- A list of contacts that allows you to contact them but also to not miss their birthdays.
- A relaxing music player for smooth sleep with the gradual reducing volume.
1 \ Alarm clock + Stopwatch + Timer:
Alarm Plus Millenium includes the same alarm clock + Stopwatch + Timer as the free version without ads and with ability to see next alarm on widgets.
2 \ Tasks:
With Alarm Plus Millenium , you can add tasks by a very interactive way:
★ Set up a task with your voice just by dictating the word task and the time.
★ Dictate the task to do.
★ Select whether the task is for a precise date and time or within a certain time.
★ Select the repetition frequency of the task.
★ Define and activate a default task profile.
★ See the scheduled tasks in a chronological order...
3 \ Birthdays:
Alarm Plus Millenium offers you a personalized management of your contacts with their birthdays, you can:
★ Add or import your contacts (name, phone number, Email).
★ Add a picture for each contact.
★ Add the date of birth to be notified for every birthday.
★ Call the contact at any time or send him/her an SMS or Email.
★ Send an automatic and personalized SMS or Email after birthday notification...
As contacts pictures are in widescreen format, it is recommended to add pictures with this format.
4 \ Sleep & Relaxation:
Alarm Plus Millenium offers a valuable Android tool to relax during a nap or to help you fall asleep with a very relaxing music, you can:
★ Choose a sound of nature and a relaxing music.
★ Select the duration of playback.
★ Adjust the volume of the music player.
★ Enable the gradual reduction of volume for a smooth transition to the deep sleep.
The Millenium Alarm Plus interface is fully customizable, you can choose the background color style as well as the title bar color.
**Warning ** do not stop the application with a task killer, because it deletes all your alarms and notifications.
For more information, questions or issues, please visit our website or email us.
Website : http://www.milleniumapps.com
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intutive and effcient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Q: How can I install an MP3 sound?
A: Use external MP3 Cutter application.
Q:where can I get more ringtones:
A: Install some ringtone application, for example Zedge.
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Links to DashClock widget an MP3 Cutter inside the app
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using passwword or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
For night usage (its primary design goal) you customize screen brightness and ringer options including 'soft ring'. Dock Clock is optimized for AMOLED screens and fully supports Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).
HTC owners: Due to choices made by HTC the hardware buttons on many HTC devices can not be turned off by third party applications using the standard Android API. Some third party ROMs do fix this HTC bug.
Dock issues: Please try the new 'Dock (alternative)' activation mode if Dock Clock doesn't launch automatically upon docking.
If you have a compatible dock any app can 'unlock' your phone, this is Android design.
(Requires internet access permission in order to update weather).
* Auto launch from dock / power connected / manual
* Automatically dims screen backlight
* Automatically turns off hardware button lights (may not work on all devices, depends on your mfg supporting the Android API)
* Touch to brighten, long press for settings
* Selectable ringer modes
* Selectable screen brightness
* Orbit feature moves the clock around the screen to avoid burn-in (swipe down on screen to preview)
* System alarm shortcut in settings menu
* Widgets: weather, date & info, date & info, date, none
* 12 / 24 hour clock (optional AM/PM display)
* Text font selection (choice of five including ICS & JB clock fonts)
* Text color selection
* Optionally show dimmed home screen wallpaper in background
NOTE: This application is designed to be used with the device plugged into a charger, if you activate the application without power connected you will drain your battery.
Dock Clock uses the system alarm and has a link to the set alarms from its own settings page, the alarms themselves are handled by your phone and not Dock Clock.
AVG AntiVirus: AVG have confirmed that Dock Clock was temporarily incorrectly flagged as malware, this was due to a 'false positive' match in their software. They have now removed this false positive and white-listed Dock Clock.
The premium key removes ads and enables cloud sync.
If you experience a problem please report it using the Send Feedback button so that I am aware of it as well, and if you would like to test out new features then join the beta test community here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112205731179046769193 and follow the steps. You can also request new features through the community or through email.
"Smart Alarm Clock” is a smart application help you never be late and show your personal style. Have you ever been late? Because you did not set alarm or you set alarm but you turned off your alarm only to fall back to sleep. Do you want to use a simple interface application and this can be designed by yourself. If the answer is YES, Smart Alarm Clock is built for you.
-Simple interface (Interface can be designed by yourself, showing your personal style)
-Repeat each day in week.
-Auto dismiss within limit time.
-3 Dismiss methods:
-----Press on screen button
-----Enter numbers ( avoid turn off alarm when you do not complete wake up )
-----solve math problems ( avoid turn off alarm when you do not complete wake up )
-Alarm by Ringtones
- Alarm by Songs
If you like Smart Alarm Clock, you can support us by rating app, sharing app, and downloading other apps
If you have any questions or new idea to improve this application, please sending to
Keywords: Smart Alarm Clock, alarm clock, wake up
The Alabama Cooperative Extension System (ACES) operates as the primary outreach organization for the land-grant functions of Alabama A&M University and Auburn University.
Stop Being Late! Stop Over-Snoozing! Smart Snooze lets you limit the amount of time you can snooze! Wake challenges make sure you’re awake, and we’ve got some loud tones to BLAST you out of bed!
How About a Little Respect? We respect your battery, no drain unless Life Time Alarm Clock is visible to you. Other top apps use up to 8% of your battery in the background 24/7! We respect your privacy, no permissions to access personal information.
Wake Happy! Why start your day with repetitive annoying sound effects? Our curated wake music gets you motivated and feeling ready to take on the day. Wake to ours, or wake to your own MP3's stored on your device.
Get Organized! Turn on and off alarms by group, set icons and colors, move, copy, customize to your heart’s content!
It’s the Little Things… Flashlight when you need it most, pre-alarms for gentle wake, flip to snooze, the list of alarm clock features goes on…
Change Snooze Time on-the-fly with Flex Snooze. Adjust snooze length all you want within the limits you set for yourself.
Need to wake up early to put clothes in the dryer? Press “Ring Next Alarm Early” and you can adjust the next alarm, and after that, they are back to normal. No need to remember to set it back to normal. The best little feature that you never knew you needed!
Desk clock with day and night mode. Classic styling with a modern touch!
Works great on all screen sizes, tablets, and phones.
Wake challenges include the classic memory game, and math challenges with difficulty levels for everyone.
With the grouping features, it also works great for to-do list, task list, and task reminders. Helps you wake gently, or with the loudest alarm clock, to start your morning right. Reliable for work, that job interview, college classes, pills, reminders, and more!
The beautiful design of Life Time borrows from material design, as well as the new Material Design, and other gorgeous motivational designs. It may appear minimal, but it's feature packed.
Managing your messages is simple and intuitive. Schedule your texts to be sent the next day, week, month, whenever! Viewing, editing or canceling your texts is easy, and the handy recurring feature will even allow you to send your messages on a repeating schedule. Never forget to send it again!
Timely Text is texting on your time and theirs!
*Acknowledgement--TimelyText™ is a trademark of TimelyText, Inc., Raleigh NC. http://www.timelytext.com, which is not associated with Frisco Software or the Timely Text smartphone app.
• READ CONTACTS: This is used so you can choose from your contact list when sending a message.
• SEND SMS: This is required to send SMS Messages.
• RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: This is required for the application to continue to send previously scheduled messages after your device restarts.
* Select 12-hour or 24-hour.
* Set a cat voice alarm.
* If clock is stopped try screen lock and unlock.
* Alarm is not guaranteed in all terminal. If you used alarm to wake up, please use some alarm clocks.
* I'm not good at English.