Do not know how to do the Heimlich maneuver, how to resuscitate someone in cardiac arrest?
Do not wait! Get the full version now for just € 1.75 and get access to the 13 cases soon no extra cost.
It's here that the app to learn how to act in case of emergency in a fun way! Finally know what to do until emergency services arrive.
This app will help you understand and learn the basics of First Aid in an easy and simple way using animations and illustrations. Designed for all children, youth and adults, explained actions will help you avoid dangers and even save the lives of your loved ones.
Wiwi accompanies its rugged adventures, always finding remedy to crashes and learning how to act safely in each case.
Aragon Government through the Department of Health and Family Welfare declared as Interesting Health activity for Aragon the use of mobile devices send "Easy First Aid." 03/12/2014.
LITE VERSION *** ***
In this free version you will learn:
• Fainting / P.L.S. Lateral Position of Security
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in ADULTS. Cardiac Massage
In the full version (coming soon) You can learn, plus:
• Choking on INFANTS. Heimlich Maneuver
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in INFANTS (0 to 1 year)
• P.A.S. Protect. Notify. Help
• Wounds and bleeding
• Bruises / Sprains
• Material kit
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and defibrillation in ADULTS.
• Includes the "Training Manual" section where you can directly access the texts of all the proceedings.