A wide range of topics related to OA will be covered, examples of which are joint lubrication and joint homeostasis, aging and epigenetics, signaling pathways, pain mechanisms, early OA, impact of guidelines, placebo effects, therapies directed at bone and cartilage, genetic risks for OA, compositional imaging, comorbidities, skeletogenesis and joint development. As in past years, and by popular demand, there will be a debate with the title “Should OA research focus on “mice” or “men”? The Congress will close with the Year in Review in which internationally renowned research leaders will provide an overview of progress in key areas of OA research.
Mentorship sessions are planned for young investigators, giving them the opportunity to discuss their ideas with leaders in diverse fields of research and a special session will focus on a theme chosen by the young investigator sub-committee.
Breakfast workshops allow attendees to meet and speak with experts in specific areas of basic or clinical science. The workshops will focus on important aspects of osteoarthritis including crystals in OA, animal models of pain, OA trial bank, cytokine cross talk, MRIs for OA and value of epidemiology in OA research.
Clearly it is going to be another stimulating World Congress on the advances in OA-related research. Attending this meeting will also allow you the opportunity to join a global network of individuals from a broad range of disciplines, all working towards a better understanding of OA with the goal to prevent or treat or cure the disease. So please join us at the OARSI World Congress 2015 in Seattle and enter the discussion.
Please be patient on the initial loading screen.
all necessary information, maps, and agenda details for a successful 2015
Sales Team Kickoff Meeting. The meeting will take place in Atlanta, GA at
the Atlanta Airport Hilton Hotel, January 5-7, 2015.
* Experience the new Music City Center located in the heart of downtown Nashville.
* Enjoy Entertainment night with country music star Martina McBride.
* Find the latest technologies and innovations at TechAdvantage ® Expo.
* Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Electric Cooperative Youth Tour.
* Enhance your knowledge through education forums and director courses.
* Rev up the Cooperative Action Network on behalf of members throughout the country.
* Show your commitment to community. Volunteer at this year’s Community Service Project.
Join nearly 6,000 participants in Detroit for the opportunity to:
- Connect with procurement decision makers from other businesses and federal agencies
- Expand knowledge through over 200 training and business requirement sessions
- Engage with other attendees and gain visibility in the Expo Hall of nearly 500 booths
- Use VetGovPartner to facilitate online and onsite networking including face-to-face sessions with senior procurement decision makers