* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
* Long press on home screen, or press menu and then Add. Tap on Widgets. Select Best Volume Widget. Press Add Widget button.
* To change Volume type press volume label
* To adjust Volume level press plus or minus button
* Alarm - adjust alarm volume
* Alerts - adjust alerts volume
* Media - adjust media volume
* Ringer - adjust ringer volume
* System - adjust system volume
* Call - adjust voice call volume
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
* This app can control the volume settings of music, ringtones, notification, calls, alarms and system.
* 3 sound modes: Normal, silent and vibration, you can easily switch among them.
* 2 kinds of main screen widget, easy to change the sound modes.
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad Apps in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Windows, our best selling app
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: email@example.com
NOTE: No collaboration features are implemented yet in this version of the app. This includes project sharing, task delegation and per-item chat. Your data is the same as in all our other apps, though.
When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
Simply select a contact from the contact list to create a priority contact. Any calls or messages coming from priority contacts will generate a priority notification even if your phone is set to be silent.
★★ Now full and 100% free (no ads)
Notification by keywords
Be notified of text messages that have specific keywords.
Just go to "Menu -> More -> Notification keywords" and add as may keywords as you want.
For example, add the keyword "report" to be notified of any message containing "weekly report".
You can add as many keywords as you want, including whole phrases. If the phrase "annual report" is added, you'll be notified if you receive the message "annual report ready",
but no notification will be played for the message "weekly report".
When a message containing a keyword you added is received, the default notification ringtone will be played quickly twice, in sequence.
Note that priority contacts still have precedence over keywords. If the message received is from a priority contact, the normal notification rules for priority contacts will be applied (see below).
Create different profiles* for different situations and use the home screen widget to conveniently switch profiles and enable/disable priority notifications.
Note that only contacts in the active profile will be considered. If the calling contact is not a priority contact, Priority Notifications will not do anything.
When you receive a call from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default ringtone will be played (contact specific ringtones are not considered) one time until completion, or the call is accepted or canceled;
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
When you receive a message (SMS/MMS) from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default notification sound will be played (contact specific notification sounds are not considered);
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
• If the phone is not in silent mode and the call is from a priority contact, you'll hear the ringtone as you would normally plus a short notification sound;
• If the phone is not in silent mode you receive an SMS/MMS message from a priority contact, you'll hear the normal notification sound twice;
Since the goal is to have in your priority contact list only contacts that are really important, the App allows a maximum of 10 contacts* per profile.
You can create a profile for each situation: if you are in a meeting but waiting for an important call, at home or even on vacation.