**You must be a paid Silent Circle subscriber to use this app.**
When a Silent Circle subscriber makes a phone call or video chats with another Silent Circle subscriber, that transmission is encrypted end-to-end from your own mobile device.
• Video/voice capability similar to Face Time – only secure.
• Free encrypted phone calls worldwide.
• Encrypted storage of your Silent Phone contacts.
• Import and encrypt existing contacts from your device.
• Super connectivity on existing 3G, 4G cell phone networks and WiFi.
Connect to non-subscribers with Silent World.
Connect securely for true privacy with crystal clear HD clarity and sound quality.
Silent Phone utilizes the open sourced ZRTP encryption protocol invented by Phil Zimmermann and Jon Callas, used worldwide for optimal security. ECDH-384 and AES 256 encryption algorithms.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android).
** You must be a Silent Circle subscriber to use this app **
Access your account at SilentCircle.com.
Enable the burn function to delete Silent Texts from both devices.
Enable geo-location when you want to share your location.
You're in control of your media with device-to-device encryption.
Silent Circle - Security, Simplicity and Service
Silent Text Features:
• Intuitive and simple to use
• Burn Notice feature allows you to have any message you send self-destruct after a time delay
• No more sensitive messages staying around indefinitely
• Send map locations encrypted and controlled.
• Peer-to-peer key management – keys are on each device, not on our servers
• No one but you and the person you are texting can decrypt and read the information
• Send any file up to 100 MB
• Revolutionizes secure business and personal communications with a tap of the finger
SILENT TEXT allows you to fully control your text communications. As a Silent Circle member using Silent Text, you can transmit encrypted text messages with attached files up to 100 MB between Silent Circle members worldwide.
You decide how long your text can be seen with BURN NOTICE or manually delete sent messages off both your device and the recipient’s device simultaneously. Sent a sensitive document to the wrong person? Made a typo or modified the contract? Simply BURN what was sent with the touch of your screen.
Messages are encrypted on your device. New encryption keys are negotiated for each conversation. Every Silent Text message is encrypted to a new key that is only used once and then destroyed. There are no keys held anywhere after the conversation is complete.
Created by original innovators and globally recognized encryption experts using encryption algorithms Elliptic Curve P-384 & AES256.
Published, peer-reviewed encryption - our founders are the creators of PGP and ZRTP.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Find My Phone: Locate & Track your misplaced phone, lost phone or stolen phone. Find My Phone is a must have & important security application that everyone should have it installed on his/her Android™ phone.
= = = =
✔ Find My Phone
Find my phone by flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.
✔ Locate My Phone
Want to share your location to your families or someone, that is easy. Just active this function, and it will help your guys know each other's position on Google Map™. Specially girl wants to know her boyfriend or husband's position. :):):) Actually it is more than that.
✔ Lock and Track My Phone
Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map™.
At the same time it can make continuous alarm (anti theft alarm) and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.
✔ Share My Location
One click to share your current location to your friends.
✔ Remember My Locations
Remember a location and go back to it easily. For example, make a record to my car's location and find it when you finish dinner, remember places you visited.
✔ Take a Picture
Take a picture by front camera and send it to your mail when you want to find out who takes your phone.
✔ Contacts Transfer
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely backup contacts and send to your email.
✔ Erase SD Card
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely delete your photo and video if you have some naughty pictures / videos on you SD Card.
✔ Device Manager - To control multiple droid devices
Install Find My Phone among your family members & friends, and from any device you can control the other droid phones. Even iPhone™ and Nokia™ can also ring/locate/lock/wipe your droid phone.
1) How to Uninstall?
There are 2 ways to uninstall Find My Phone
1) Go to Menu->Help, Click Remove Device Admin and then click Uninstall Find My Phone (in app uninstall)
2) Go to Settings->Security->Device Administrators and Deactivate Find My Phone 2014 (system uninstall)
2) Do I need to register an account?
You do not need to create an account to use Find My Phone. Most of the anti theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
3) Is this app free
Find my phone is green application and also it is free to use. There is no monthly fee or no pay premium to upgrade.
It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have Android™ smartphones).
Where is my phone? where is my droid? Take it easy and you can find it by Find My Phone.
An user's comments
"Its an awesome app I lost my phone at a local restaurant and I couldn't find it when I activated it from my friends phone I found it right away"
While this sounds great, I personally use the a car dock app that has a huge "Exit Car Mode" button on it, and Android puts an item in my notification bar allowing me to disable Car Mode easily.
See my other apps for the infinitely more useful Car Mode Off, and see the web site for ways to use this app.
Quick toggles for wifi,data network,GPS,bluetooth,auto refresh,screen lightness, flying mode, silent mode, etc.
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves
in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X1 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
This widget need many permissions to make the quick toggles working for your phone. You can trust on us. Don't worry about it.
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!