- Best Pi algorithm in the world.
- Parallel computing. Fully utilize every CORE of modern Android CPU.
- Low memory usage. 10 million digits can be reached on very low-end phone.
- Armv7 neon support. Turn on hardware vector speed up.
- View or share the results with your friends with one click.
- Optimized Parallel Chudnosky Algorithm
This program can benchmark your phone's performance perfectly. Show this to your friends about how super fast your new phone is!
Results (10 million digits):
- Galaxy S4 33.9s (at max-freq)
- Galaxy Note II 41.4s
- Galaxy S3 46.2s
- Galaxy Nexus 152.9s
- HTC Desire S 264.1s
- Post your results in review