If your device has a camera flash, then you can use that as your flashlight.
If your device does NOT have a camera flash, then you can open a bright white screen to use a a light. Any device can use this feature.
1. Simple power button to turn on the LED camera flash light.
2. Easy to use slider bar for variable speed strobing.
3. SOS signaling can be activated with just one button press.
4. Bright White screen (automatic maximum brightness) for devices that do not have an LED light.
5. Battery charge level status bar with charge percentage to warn the user about their device's battery current battery charge level. It changes from green to red when the battery level drops to 20% or less.
6. Widget (simple on/off button) to allow you to turn the LED camera light on and off from your home screen without opening the app. Just move the widget after installing the app, and then you can just press the button.
7. Preferences screen to allow the user to set personal preferences/settings such as setting whether the LED camera alight turns on automatically when the app is opened or turn off the vibration for buttons.
NO ADS. This app does not display any advertisements.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
Screen will NOT time-out while the app is active.
App can be moved to the SD card.
This app should work on any device from any manufacturer that has Android 2.2 or higher. We tested it on a Samsung, LG, and a Motorola device.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shows red screen on phone to light the night without ruining your night time vision.
Good for activities such as camping, astronomy, ???
wrote this small app because i needed it, now sharing it.
- Adjustable brightness
- small download size
- no ads
This LED light app for Android was designed as a compact utility without any excessive features. It utilizes the LED flash of your device's camera to work in the flashlight mode or the blinking mode. That's it - Android light app at your service, compact and convenient in use.
Free LED light for Android contains two compact widgets, each one occupying only one cell on your homescreen. The green one is the flashlight itself, the red one enables the blinking mode. Thus you can turn the LED flashlight for Android on and off, without reentering the app.
Download our LED flashlight for Android to dispel the darkness around you!
Description de l'application:
- Elle est très simple d'utilisation
- Lancez là et obtenez de la lumière instantanément en pressant sur un bouton
- utilise le flash intégré
- Elle est GRATUITE !
Alors pourquoi ne pas l'essayez ?
Cette app est compatible avec la majorité des téléphones comprenant un flash intégré.
Flashlight – Camera LED Flashlight. It is using device’s camera flashlight to emit bright light.
Torch- LED flash(Camera Flashlight) which emits very intense light in the dark.
Screen Light – emits light from screen and work as Torch when no Camera flashlight.
Police Lights – It is police light and look like dancing light in device screen.
Color Flashlight -You can change the brightness and the color of screen by one swipe.
Traffic Lights – Enjoy traffic signal lights in your app.
application lampe torche
Flash LED de la caméra
lampe de poche
The brightest illumination ever
Fastest start up Torch.
Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
SOS flashlight signal.
Intuitive and elegant UI design.
Use the cam LED light!
Traffic Lights Animations.
- led torch
The main options and app-strengths are:
- Torch: Lamp Torch, turn on/off easily
- FlashLight: Set the light of your lamp torch
- Light Police: Simulate police warning lights
- Traffic Light: Simulate the three traffic lights
- And other
Get a pocket size power torch in your pocket?
Need a torch app on your phone that let you make your tasks done in case of sudden power cuts? Do you know a single handy torch can lighten up your life with brightness!! Torch light is so imperative to lead you when stuck in dark?
If you need light in case of impulsive power cuts, dark and desolate region, install the brightest torch app Flashlight With Torch Light on your Smartphone. It will defiantly lead you the right way. Easy to install this magic Flashlight With Torch Light accedes to brighten your alleyway no matter where you are. Once you have this Torch app in your phone no need to scare about going to dark or strange places.
If your Smartphone doesn’t hold a Flash light don’t be despair, download Flashlight With Torch Light application for free and lighten your way. This app has meant to be for safety & emergency purpose. It comprises four tabs – screen light, flash light, settings & help and one power button.
How to use?
- Download the torch app
- Switch either on screen light bulb or flash light torch for light
- Click red power button for turn on the flash light
- Click on the screen light tab in case don’t have flash light on your phone
- Press the power button to turn off
About the app
- Standard torch light for Android
- Security torch app for dark
- Dynamic sound interfaces
- Ultimate flash torch for emergency purpose
- Screen light to maximize screen’s brightness
- Customize torch settings
_ One button, one touch
_ No ads, free forever
_ The light is kept on even when you go back to the home screen
Two simple ways to turn off the light:
1) Hit the red button
2) Close the app
Notice: this app borrows your phone's camera flashlight, that means you can't use other camera apps while the light is on.
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED. * Great and diverse screen lights. starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight. * Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support. * Beautiful layout and simple controls. * Supports the widest range of devices with a camera flash. All for free. * Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized. * Best tablet flashlight
*Complete 3D design.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Droid Bionic, X2, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia Arc, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus Black / 3D/ Ally, Motorola Defy, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, SHARP... and much more !
Most brightness , Fastest, Easiest Flashlight LED
##### Work with all droid including "HTC", "LG", "Samsung".....droids#####
FlashLight for your droid. It use the back LED of your droid to produce the best experience that you ever had on the Droid.
It is super useful to put it always in your pocket.
It is FREE!!!!
FlashLight LED features:
@ the Most Brightness
@ Fast Start
@ Fast Reaction
@ Simple Design Function
@ Simple Control
@ Screen mode with bright white light
@ Screen mode with different color, green, purple, red ...
@ Can Change intensity of Brightness
@ Battery Optimization
@ Use Every Time
@ Work with all droid including "HTC", "LG", "Samsung".....droids
Disclaimer: Continued use of the flashlight may dramatically decrease the battery life.
* Super Bright flashlight / torch mode Guaranteed when using the device LED.
* Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
* Great and diverse Background themes to choose from (Wooden, Ghost or Football). Animation on buttons are automatically adjusted as per the selected theme.
* Strobe / Blinking function whose speed can be controlled by moving the speed bar from low to high.
* Front screen is used as a torch using white light where brightness can be controlled from low to high.
* Separate button is provided to use Torch Aura as a Colorful torch where front screen flashlight is using multicolored select option between Red/Yellow/Green and many more available Auras. KIDS WILL LOVE IT.
* Torch Aura also shows the level of Battery consumed in the inner screen, hence user don't needs to get out of the app for checking battery level as well as he can switch off the torch as soon as the battery level goes down the particular level .
* Sound feature is also provided which can be adjusted to Enabled/Disabled as per the user's choice.
The location on the task can be searched by simply typing in an address or the user can click on "Manually Pick Location" and mark it on the map.
The application requires data connection as well as gps to use the location features when adding a task.
To filter out tasks that are near, the user can just use gps without activating the data connection which will save battery life.
To Add a Task:
1: Click the " + " button to add a task.
2. To simply add a task, type in the task and click "Add Task"
3. To add a task with a location, click "Add Location To Task"
---- Type in the address of the location you want to add and click "Map This Address"
-------If you want to manually add a location for the task, click "Manually Pick Location"
-------Use the marker to manually choose an address. Then click, "Use This Location"
-----Once you are back to the previous screen, click "Use this location"
4. Once you have the address, type in the task and click "Add task"
To View Tasks Near you:
1. Turn on your GPS
2. Click on the "Show Local Tasks Only"
To Modify The Location Filter:
Click on the menu button on the phone, then click on the "preference" option.
Click on the Distance option and then choose what the filter is filtering.
It also supports multiple colors. The white color setting can also be used as a on screen flash light. The black color setting is for when battery consumption is an issue along with if brightness is a problem.
It also contains a the function to turn on the camera light and use it as a flashlight.
So it is also a Flashlight Application.
Click on clock to Change clock.
Click on Change Color button to change the color.