And, it's free!
Will use your camera LED as a torch.
* Acer Liquid Metal, Iconia Smart (long screen suppported) , Iconia Tab A100, Iconia Tab A500
* Dell Streak Mini 5
* HTC Desire HD, Sensation, Nexus One
* LG Optimus 2X, Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus S (i9020, i9023), Galaxy S II (i9100)
* Sony Ericsson Xperia arc, Xperia X10, Xperia PLAY
* Other un-tested devices may be supported as well
Not supported devices:
* Devices without camera LED
Tags: OK Digital Lab, OKDL, Flashlight, Torch, LED, Flash, Light
On launch, this application switches LED on. You can tap on the image to toggle it. It switches LED off on pressing Back/Home key.
This app requires internet and location permission for displaying ads. If you would like to donate to the continuing development of LED Torch, feel free to get our donate app.
This app works for following phones:
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Milestone 2
Sony Xperia X2
Sony Xperia X10
Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro
The location on the task can be searched by simply typing in an address or the user can click on "Manually Pick Location" and mark it on the map.
The application requires data connection as well as gps to use the location features when adding a task.
To filter out tasks that are near, the user can just use gps without activating the data connection which will save battery life.
To Add a Task:
1: Click the " + " button to add a task.
2. To simply add a task, type in the task and click "Add Task"
3. To add a task with a location, click "Add Location To Task"
---- Type in the address of the location you want to add and click "Map This Address"
-------If you want to manually add a location for the task, click "Manually Pick Location"
-------Use the marker to manually choose an address. Then click, "Use This Location"
-----Once you are back to the previous screen, click "Use this location"
4. Once you have the address, type in the task and click "Add task"
To View Tasks Near you:
1. Turn on your GPS
2. Click on the "Show Local Tasks Only"
To Modify The Location Filter:
Click on the menu button on the phone, then click on the "preference" option.
Click on the Distance option and then choose what the filter is filtering.
It also supports multiple colors. The white color setting can also be used as a on screen flash light. The black color setting is for when battery consumption is an issue along with if brightness is a problem.
It also contains a the function to turn on the camera light and use it as a flashlight.
So it is also a Flashlight Application.
Click on clock to Change clock.
Click on Change Color button to change the color.