What’s more, this mobile app is now enhanced with “Fund Switching” feature, which allows Principal MPF members to make changes to current investment portfolio and future investment direction anywhere, anytime!
Start your dream tour with Principal! After setting your dream, this app will help you record your daily income and expenses and MPF account balances to calculate how far you are away from realizing your dream! Non-members can also create own virtual portfolios of Principal's MPF constituent funds.
Principal Member Section
All Principal MPF members can login their MPF accounts to view the latest account information including account balances, personalized rate of return and current investment direction, as well as make changes to current investment portfolio and future investment direction. Members can even register investment seminar in a tap!
View constituent fund prices at a glance! Not only can you access daily fund prices and the latest factsheets here, but also set fund price alerts for your favorite funds to monitor the fund performances.
Get the latest market updates on the go! This section keeps you abreast of useful marketing insights and news of Principal.
Retirement Planning Calculator
Define your retirement goals and expectations! The calculator can find out how far you are away from your expected retirement life and encourage you to get well prepared.
Download this free app and go for your dream with Principal now!
Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited is a well-respected MPF service provider in Hong Kong with business focus on both retirement and mutual funds businesses.
SEE HOW YOU’RE DOING
Interactive features like the Retirement Readiness Quiz and Peer Comparison help you visualize how your retirement savings stack up against others like you — just by answering a few quick questions.
GET THE HELP YOU NEED
Call a rep – instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Give Us a Call.” Or visit the Library for financial educational information to better understand your options and make informed choices for retirement planning. Browse our collection of articles, videos, and podcasts.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Retirement Accounts — Keep your financial goals on track by monitoring your plan balances (including pension, if available) and investments, your plan’s account performance, and more.
• Stock Plans — Monitor your stock plan account information and exercise employee stock options.
• Health & Insurance — Get a complete view of the medical, dental, and vision health and insurance plans you are enrolled in, as well as in- and out-of-network costs, coverage information, and provider contacts.
• Other Accounts — Review other Fidelity accounts, like 529 college savings plan accounts and brokerage accounts, to see how they contribute to your overall financial strategy.
Available for phones running Android 4.1 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more employer-sponsored workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/Payroll plans.
Employer-sponsored account functionality includes transactions for employee stock plans, as well as investment and contribution changes for retirement plans (availability may vary depending on plan); for all other accounts, functionality is limited to viewing account balances, history, positions, year-to-date performance, and benefits information.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
© 2015 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
The Fidelity app offers new functionality to ensure you can take advantage of your next trading opportunity wherever you are. Features include:
- Multi-Leg options trading for simultaneously buying and selling multiple option contracts.
- Standard and custom option strategies.
- Specific Share Trading for Stocks and ETFs, so you can control the gains and losses reported for your trades.
- Extended Hours Trading – you’ll have greater flexibility in reacting to market news outside of standard market sessions.
- Tax lots, now available for your positions.
CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREENS:
Customize your home screen to see the information that’s most important to you. Choose from key tile-based screen options such as your accounts, portfolio gainers and losers, personalized watch list in heat map view, U.S. Markets, World Markets, Market Movers, and more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY:
Move money between accounts, deposit checks with the snap of a photo, and pay bills with Fidelity BillPay® from virtually anywhere, anytime.
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE:
Trade stocks, options, mutual funds, and ETFs from virtually anywhere, anytime. Our mobile Apps are built with some of the most advanced encryption available in the industry, so you can safely trade from wherever you are.
ALERTS & PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications, or visit the message center to view and manage streaming alerts.
RESEARCH & NEWS
Get access to news and views on the market, view real-time quotes and charts, and set up watch lists to track your preferred securities.
ENHANCED CASH MANAGEMENT & EQUITY DIVIDEND INFORMATION:
Banking enhancements, including access to your credit card details – balances, payments and rewards, and a cash management overview page with current balance, interest earned, and ATM fee rebates. Plus, detailed dividend information for your equity investments.
CALL A REP:
Instantly connect to customer support by tapping “Call a Rep”.
And exclusive with our Android App:
To learn more about Fidelity's App, check out our video at fidelity.com/android.
* Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments and the Pyramid design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we're able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps and address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
- Fields for Current Age, Retirement Age, Life Expectancy, Monthly Expenses, Inflation, Rate of Return on investment Before Retirement & After Retirement, Years to Retire, Yearly Expenses at retirement, Retirement Corpus, Monthly Investment
- Settings for Default Values - Currency Symbol, Rate of Return, Inflation, Retirement Age, Monthly Expenses & Reload Last Values
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
With the Schwab Workplace Retirement App, you get on-the-go access to your retirement savings progress:
• Check your account balance.
• View and filter personal performance data.
• See how much you’re saving from each paycheck.
• Look at your account activity.
• View the latest headlines and market updates.
• Easily access answers to your questions.
Regarding the screenshots:
Account data shown is for illustrative purposes only. This is not a recommendation.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connections limitations.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google's permission.
Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans and has provided this communication to you as part of the recordkeeping services they provide to Plans. Trust, custody and deposit products and services are available through Charles Schwab Bank.
©2014 Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. All rights reserved. (0814-5090)
- Savings calculator - estimate how much you should save to reach your desired retirement lifestyle.
- Contribution calculator - see how small increases in contributions can help maximize savings.
- Investment comparison calculator - compare the growth of two investment options using five strategies.
- Withdrawal calculator - see how a withdrawal from your RRSP can affect your overall retirement savings.
Using these tools you will be able to get a better understanding of your current saving strategy and how small adjustments now can make a big impact on your retirement.
"Retirement Calculator" is an android application witch provide an help to see the impact of the diverse factor for the calculation of your working years left :
- Compound interest
- Saving rate
- Return on equity
This application provide an example and should only be use for example.
The intuitive interface lets you adjust different financial scenarios and lifestyle variables to calculate your retirement number. Then, you can take the next step to connect to a financial consultant for professional advice. You can even share the app with your Facebook friends with just a few taps.
Optimized for retirement planning in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Adjustable variables include:
- Inflation rate
- Pension balance
- Savings & investments
- Family size
- Property ownership
- Retirement lifestyle
- Years of retirement
Prudential's “What's Your Number?” retirement calculator is designed for assisting in retirement planning and is for reference only. It is for use in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam only. If you are not located in one of those countries, you should not use the application. By downloading the application, you confirm that you are located in one of those countries.
Prudential Corporation Asia is a business unit of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Prudential Corporation Asia nor Prudential plc is affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
Whether you’re on the go a little or a lot, the Voya™ retirement account app allows you to view and manage your retirement plan account whenever and wherever you want. Features include:
• Current balances
• Personal rate of return
• Investment performance
• Balance history
• Balances by asset class and fund
• Contribution history
Also, based on your particular retirement plan (401k, 403b, 457, or other retirement savings plan with Voya), you may be able to use the Voya retirement account app to:
• Change your contribution rate
• Transfer money among funds
• Reallocate your current balance
• Change the investment direction of future contributions
All the information sent to and from your device is encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. For your protection, your personal and confidential information is not on the device. You have the option to register your device to trigger security challenge questions, in case your device is lost or stolen.
Download the app today to manage your retirement plan account wherever you go, at your convenience.
Sigorta primlerim yattı mı?
Hizmet dökümü alabilir miyim?
Artık bu sorular başınızı ağrıtmayacak. Birden fazla kişi ekleyebilir, aynı verileri tekrar girmeden bir sonraki ay yeniden sorgulama yapabilirsiniz. Bilgileriniz sadece telefonunuza kaydedilir ve başkalarıyla ASLA paylaşılmaz. Dilediğiniz zaman kayıtlı bilgileri silip tekrar ekleyebilirsiniz.
View the meeting agenda
Download and follow along with meeting materials
View attendee directory and speaker biographies
View the meeting agenda
Download and follow along with meeting materials
View attendee directory and speaker biographies
• View the meeting agenda
• Download and follow along with materials
• Explore maps of the resort
• View attendee directory and speaker biographies
• Submit live questions and answer live polls