Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact email@example.com. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
-View Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Text) files on the go
-Does what you want to do on the go: Lets you view Documents, and does it right!
-The Document Reader with the best rendering of all the complicated details in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
-Full support for Office 2007 file formats (.docx, .xlsx, and .pptx plus .doc, .xls, .ppt, and .txt files.)
-Evernote Integration – Access documents in the cloud
-Interactive Document Viewing with Pinch to Zoom support
-Supports Portrait and Landscape Mode
-Search Text in documents, or Copy to Clipboard to use in another application
-Easy file browsing with helpful filters
-Many options for file access and storage: SD Card support, open docs attached to emails, web downloads, and more!
Stay Productive On the Go
NetfrontTM Life Documents lets you view Microsoft Office® files on your Android phone or tablet. It’s a quick and easy way to review your documents - no need to fire up the laptop!
Easy File Browsing
The included file organizer shows you all documents on the device and let you filter them by category (e.g. Excel documents only). You can also search for files and open them from the list view – or delete them.
Interactive Document Viewing
Open and view MS Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files. Documents can be opened from the file organizer or straight from your email inbox. You can view them in portrait or landscape mode and zoom in and out as you need it. You can also search for specific text inside the documents, or copy text to the clipboard for use in another application.
NetfrontTM Life Documents can access your Evernote® account to download and view any Microsoft Office® files you have stored. Likewise you can upload any documents from your device to your Evernote account for later access on any device or computer. Don’t have an Evernote account yet? Sign up for free here http://www.evernote.com/about/referrer?code=access-docs!
Many Options for File Access and Storage
Files can be stored and accessed on the device (memory or SD-Card) or in your Evernote® account. Other ways of getting to your files are to open them from the email inbox, copying files to the Android device while it’s connected to your computer or saving them from the web using the browser.
- Microsoft Office の Word, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイル閲覧機能
- Microsoft Office 97-2003 形式の Word, Excelドキュメント、 Microsoft Office 2007 形式のWord, Excel, PowerPoint ドキュメントおよび Adobe PDF ファイルに対するパスワード復号機能
* 動作環境：Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0
- Android 2.1 以前のサポート予定はありません
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
You’d love to use your Android smart phone or tablet for business, but it’s not always as simple as tap and go. Confidential corporate data and email needs to remain secure, whether it’s on company-issued devices or personally-owned devices used for business.
Using a FIPS-certified encryption library, McAfee Secure Container for Android keeps company data secure and provides protection for email, contacts, and calendar - where ever you and your mobile device go.
No need to carry two devices. No need to fight with IT. McAfee Secure Container isolates and encrypts your corporate email, contacts, and calendar in a separate, lockable app, so you can use your mobile device and your IT department never has to worry about confidential corporate info falling into the wrong hands.
☆ Features at a Glance ☆
• Get your business email on your personal device—securely
• Sync your business email, contacts, and calendar with your company’s Exchange 2003/2007/2010 server or Domino 8.5.2 server
• Get notifications and alerts about corporate meeting invites
• Search for business email, calendar, and contact information
• Look up contacts in your corporate directory
• Add your signature to outgoing business email
• Lock the application for maximum corporate security in case your device is ever lost or stolen
• Securely view Microsoft Office documents and PDFs attached to your business emails
To use McAfee Secure Container and start managing your business email, contact, and calendar items on your personal Android mobile device, you’ll need to install McAfee Enterprise Mobility Manager first. Talk to your organization’s IT administrator for more info.
☆ Get Support ☆
Need help using McAfee Secure Container? Visit us at http://service.mcafee.com.
☆ Stay up to date ☆
To stay up to date on the latest product updates, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mcafee, and Twitter at www.twitter.com/mcafee.
☆ About McAfee ☆
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse, and shop the web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled global threat intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
With this project, we are building a Reference Database with the goal to cover as many Applications on as many Platforms, and in as many Languages as possible, to get millions of users out there to be more productive.
Our purpose is to build and maintain the most useful list of keyboard shortcuts database and to help find the most efficient way of doing everything with a computer.
Download and give the application a try. Feel free to drop us a mail for feedback and improvements you would like to see.
Right now the application contains keyboard shortcuts for:
Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
Adobe Acrobat 9
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Illustrator CS4
Adobe In Design CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS4
Adobe Reader 8
Apple Garage Band
Internet Explorer 5
Internet Explorer 6
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 9
Mac OS X
Microsoft Access 2003
Microsoft BiztalkServer 2006
Microsoft Excel 2003
Microsoft Excel 97
Microsoft Frontpage 2003
Microsoft Infopath 2003
Microsoft Money 2003
Microsoft Onenote 2003
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 97
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007
Microsoft Producer 1.0
Microsoft Project 2003
Microsoft Project 2007
Microsoft Publisher 2003
Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows ME
Microsoft Windows MovieMaker 1.1
Microsoft Windows NT
One Note 2010
Quark XPress 8
Share Point Server 2010
Tally ERP 9
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 12
Windows Server 2008
* You can also choose to play a quiz based on the keyboard shortcuts to help learn fast.
* Invite your friends to play the quiz with you
* All top scores show up in a public leaderboard
* Unlock challenges as you score higher.
* Option to share application information on Facebook
* Post your quiz score on Facebook
* Slide out drawer to quick pick the category for shortcuts.
We are working on adding more and an option to choose the apps you like and remove the rest to make enjoy from free space on your device.
Receive alerts when your HP printer is low on ink or toner, identify which cartridge is needed and conveniently place an order (1). You can use SureSupply wherever you are: at home, on the go, even while shopping for HP supplies at your local store.
• Access your HP cartridge and printer details when you need them – at home and on the go
• Receive real-time alerts when supplies are running low (4)
• Multiple ways to look up and find the right supplies for your HP printer
• Buy directly from available online stores (3)
• ‘Verify’ feature to insure you are buying genuine HP supplies by scanning the security label on supply packaging (6)
• In the US only: find stores nearby with maps, directions and store details (5)
Stay connected and benefit
• Message Center: Sign up to receive special offers and updates regarding your HP printer (2)
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Offers may not be available in every country.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Store directions functionality is dependent on operating system and phone model capabilities. Feature available in the US only.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or country.
For a list of supported scanners see this page: http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html.
More from developer
It is free to download. To use the app, have your organization provide you with a PrintRover Cloud login.
With the PrintRover Mobile Printing Client app for Android smartphones/tablets, you can now enjoy great quality mobile printing with ease!
- Intuitive, easy to install and use via a simple login provided by your organization
- Versatile with support for a wide range of file formats, apps, printers/All-in-ones/MFPs
- Well-formatted, great quality prints without the need of your PC, be it at home, office or on-the-go
Mobile Device Support
Smartphones/tablets with OS versions:
o 2.2 (Froyo)
o 2.3 (Gingerbread)
o 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Honeycomb)
o 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Copyright © 2013 Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.