Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC email@example.com we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Note: this application manages PassbeeMedia-generated Android-compatible Passbook mobile coupons, deals, offers, promotions, digital ID’s & event tickets. PassPocket will only save Passes created from PassbeeMedia’s platform and will not save Passes from non-Passbook links/webpages/document formats.
*Optimized for HD and Full-HD Android devices
*Store and manage coupons, deals, offers, promotions, movie tickets, digital ID cards, and loyalty cards
*Native full HD QR reader
How to add a Pass to Passbeemedia passbook:
1. Install Passbeemedia Passbook in Android devices
2. Download *.pkpass or open *.pkpass file in the file manager
3. Pass will be added in Passbeemedia Passbook
We provide free pass update API for Passbeemedia passbook to Passbook service provider now, please contact with email@example.com "Passbook" is the registered trademark of Apple Inc.
For everyone. No matter who your mobile or broadband contract’s with.
You can get O2 Wifi on your smartphone, tablet or laptop in thousands of wifi-enabled locations including McDonald’s, Costa, Pizza Hut, Debenhams, TONI&GUY, Strada, Subway, All-Bar-One and many more - even on the streets and other public places.
All you need to do is register using the free O2 Wifi app. Once you’re on, you’re on. No username. No password. You’ll connect automatically whenever you’re in a Hotspot. Easy.
You can check your emails, upload photos on Facebook or watch those funny cat videos on YouTube. It’s up to ten times faster than 3G. And because it doesn’t eat into your mobile data allowance, it could save you money.
A few things the O2 Wifi app can help you do.
• Register for O2 Wifi, wherever you are in the UK (not just in a Hotspot).
• Find and get directions to a Hotspot, even when you’re offline.
• Manage your settings (and any other wifi devices you have) on O2 Wifi.
• Get answers to questions you might have.
Puedes comprar, cambiar y anular billetes desde tu móvil, así como guardarlos hasta el día del viaje para acceder al tren e incorporarlos a tu agenda. Los viajeros frecuentes que utilizan abonos pueden formalizar los viajes fácilmente y consultar todos los billetes asociados.
RenfeTicket también dispone de:
- Fidelización y consulta de puntos Tempo
- Información de puntualidad de trenes
- Información general de Renfe
- Viajes favoritos para agilizar tus compras
Para sacarle el máximo partido regístrate en renfe.com y sigue las instrucciones para activar la compra de billetes en el móvil. Los usuarios no registrados pueden también usar la aplicación para consultar horarios y precios, puntualidad de los trenes y puntos Tempo.
Airport lounge access rules are complex and amenities, cost, and benefits can vary widely from lounge to lounge. With LoungeBuddy in your hand, we take the guesswork out of finding the right lounge for your needs. Create a trip, tell us about any elite statuses, memberships, or travel cards you may have and we do the rest.
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy travelers. A better travel experience awaits - use LoungeBuddy to find it!
• Lounge Access Wizard - Tell us about your trip, class of service, and any elite status, memberships, or credit cards you may have and we tell you which lounges you may access for free or a one time fee.
• Airport coverage around the world - We’ve started with 500 of the busiest and most popular airports in the world (over 1800 lounges) and will be adding more on a regular basis.
• Filter by amenities - Find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
• Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, location, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access requirements, and guest privileges for each lounge.
• With LoungeBuddy, you’re an instant VIP - Share your photos, ratings, and reviews of lounges to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
• Manage your LoungeBuddy Profile - Set your home airport and manage your status, memberships, photos and reviews.
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
• Conocer las ofertas, descuentos y promociones que Movistar Priority le ofrece en establecimientos de diversas categorías (restaurantes, tiendas de ropa y accesorios, cines, bares, gimnasios y más)
• Generar cupones para acceder a las ofertas, descuentos y promociones.
• Conocer cuáles son los conciertos que Movistar patrocina y revisar información de los artistas.
• Comprar en línea entradas para los conciertos que Movistar patrocina y tener la posibilidad de disfrutar de otros beneficios como preventas, descuentos, entre otros.
• Who can do it
• When it is open
• How to book tickets
• Which landmarks to keep an eye out for
A vital companion for your expedition over the roof. Let the journey begin.
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
* BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS Choose your destination and book cheap flights on your mobile app quickly and easily. Choose the fare that best suits you and make secure payment by card or PayPal.
* CHECK-IN AND BOARDING PASSES
You can check in up to 4 hours before departure and save the boarding pass on your phone. Once downloaded, you can see it without having to connect to the Internet. No more queuing at the check-in desk and your trips will be more convenient and easy!
* BRING YOUR FLIGHT FORWARD With this new service, passengers travelling under the Optima or Excellence fare can swap their flight for an earlier one departing the same day. So if your plans change or something unexpected comes up, you can fly home a few hours earlier and at no extra cost!
* MYVUELING Sign up to myvueling directly via your mobile phone and enjoy all its advantages! You can save your personal details to make future purchases easier or create your list of frequent travellers to save time when booking flights.
* FLIGHT STATUS
Follow the status of your flights in real time and see the scheduled times, terminal and boarding gate. Now, information on arrivals, departures and possible incidents regarding your flight, all in the palm of your hand.
* MY BOOKINGS
Access and manage your bookings, make changes, add bags, choose seats and swap or bring forward your flights in minutes. Plus, you can add the date of your flights directly to your mobile phone calendar so you won't forget the important things! * WIDGETS
See the status of your next flight or view your boarding passes without having to access the app by using the Widget that we've created for your Smartphone.
Now, you can also synchronise the Vueling app with your Sony SmartWatch 2. That way, you can carry your boarding passes on your wrist or see all the key information about your flights.
Have we missed anything? Let us have your feedback and suggestions and help us improve so we can continue offering you new services and enhance your Vueling experience via our app.
Take the airport monitor everywhere you go! Do you want to check whether your flight is on time? All arrivals and departures from Genève Aéroport on the day and the next are listed in the application. Consult their status to find out if there’s been any change. The file on each flight indicates the flight number, check-in desks, gate, airline and type of aircraft.
The application allows you to track any flight departing from or arriving at Genève Aéroport. The tracking function allows you not only to have easy access to the flight file but also to be notified of any change in its status (push) and to activate the personal guide. You can access the right file directly by scanning the boarding pass. A simple click allows you to share the flight tracking information with your contacts!
Personal travel assistant
Whether you’re a seasoned globetrotter or, on the contrary, are afraid you’ll forget something, you’ll find a use for the personal assistant included in the flight file. Passenger security, gate, itinerary, the next train/bus connections – get the information you need just by clicking. All the key stages, on departure or arrival, are listed.
Visit the different airport levels using a 3D map, consult points of interest or find out how to get from one point to another – it’s never been easier.
Feel like doing some shopping? Every shop has a file. Consult the practical information or add it to your favourites. If you can’t find a shop at the airport, display it on the map and follow the path indicated.
Are you coming to the airport by car? Find out how busy the parking lots are and calculate the cost using the application. Are you one of those people who can never remember where they parked their car? GVApp remembers for you!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.