* Identify which health habits could use improvement, take action to live healthier, and monitor your progress.
* And now, connect with a living, breathing health coach for the personal touch, and ongoing support that will help you achieve your health goals.
Nudge is the easiest way to track and manage how healthy you’re living. And now, it’s also the best way to take control of your health and reach your goals by connecting with a professional health coach!
* New to health tracking? No problem! Nudge includes a simple, manual tracker to complement your synced apps and help you get comfortable monitoring your daily routine.
No matter what you’re looking to improve, Nudge makes it easy to stay on top of your nutrition, hydration, exercise, sleep, weight goals, and more!
* The Nudge Profile gives you a running 30-day health score, for clear visual snapshot of how healthy and balanced your recent health habits have been.
Your Profile makes it easy to spot areas you can improve and monitor your progress on your way to your goals!
* Working toward a specific health goal or simply need an accountability partner to help you stay motivated?
Our network of coaches can help maximize your tracking experience, regardless of the apps you may already be using to monitor your lifestyle.
* Join the Clubs that fit your fitness interests to connect with like-minded individuals who are happy to share their knowledge and experiences on specific topics, such as running, healthy recipes, or cycling.
Synced Apps & Wearables...
Nudge syncs seamlessly with the leading fitness apps and wearables from Fitbit, Jawbone, Nike+, Runkeeper, Moves, Garmin, Withings and many more to provide you with more ways to log your health-related activities effortlessly in Nudge.
Just strap on your favorite wearable, sync it with the Nudge app and your activity will automatically appear on your daily log in Nudge.
"Nudge is beautiful and simple, but the best part is that it’s also functional... it fills a pretty big gap in the fast-growing mobile fitness craze."
- Digital Trends
"[It’s] easy to get swamped by all the different fitness apps... if you want to stop the madness, then you should check out Nudge."
"I’ve tried a number of services that try to unify users exercise data in one place, and Nudge is the best one I’ve seen so far."
“I love this app. It takes everything I do and puts it all together so I can compare exercise with consumption. It helped me track weight loss and I’m down 72 pounds. No only if my doctor were this good."
- RVA Kingpin
"Ok, I feel great now. Thanks for watching me. I never thought I would be able to build up to 30 min of high [intensity] activity. Thanks for the nudge."
- David A.
"By the way, thank you for taking the time to look at my profile and message me. This app has really helped me drink more water and eat more veggies!"
- Sharon B.
2.Men who sat for more than six hours were 18 per cent more likely to die than those who sat for less than three.
3.This app will vibrate every hour to reminder you to stand up.
For example, you can block Facebook until you check-in to your gym or walk 10,000 steps. The progress towards your goal is automatically tracked by the app, by Fitbit®, or by your phone's built-in step counter, so you can’t cheat!
You may skip a goal if you really need to get to your blocked apps. Nudge Kick allows you to set a price for yourself as an additional incentive not to skip.
Join with your friends on collective goals. Add friends to a goal and contribute your progress toward a collective step count. Everyone's apps stay blocked until the total step count has been met. Works the same on check-in goals: apps stay blocked until the whole team arrives.
- Very low power consumption.
- Syncs with Fitbit®
- On-board tracking is very accurate on outdoor walks.
- Uses the built-in step counter on Nexus 5 & 6, Samsung Galaxy 5, HTC One M8, Motorola Droid Moto G, or any phone so equipped.
- Compatible with Lollipop!
Wake up alert and in the right mood!
Can’t remember the last time you woke up fresh and energised? Are you stuck in an endless cycle of sleeping through or ignoring your alarm clock?
Wake Up Well might be the Android Wear app your mind and body has been dreaming of.
Based on maximising the science of sleep, Wake Up Well has been designed to wake you up at the optimal time. Unlike the traditional alarm clock, which works to wake you up at a specific time, Wake Up Well wakes you up gently with vibrations at the optimal time – when you’re rested, relaxed and in REM or Rapid Eye Movement sleep.
What is REM?
REM Sleep was identified by sleep researchers as a phase in sleep in which a person sleeps lightly. It occurs throughout various times during sleep; one of the last instances it occurs is close to morning. It is said that during REM, the brain activity behaves similar to the brain activity during hours you are awake.
How it works
Wake Up Well detects the optimal time to wake you up. When using alarm clocks, most people’s bodies are not yet prepared or still in deep sleep. Notice that when you wake via your alarm clock’s command you’re often groggy, have a cloudy mind and lacking in energy? That’s because your body is still in deep sleep. With Wake Up Well, you’re gently awoken during REM – when your brain is more active and your body is naturally ‘waking up’.
Wake Up Well detects your slight movements during REM and in the ‘wake up window’ you set. It is during this time Wake Up Well monitors when to wake you up.
Start the day with more energy with Wake Up Well.
- alarm clock
- especially designed for Android wear watches
- operational on the watch only, no Smartphone needed (except to change non vital settings)
- improves your sleep
- assists in improving your mood
- lets you wake up fresh, animated and more energised
- detect best wakeup time
- wakes up at the almost awake moments
- uses vibrations to wake you so your partner isn’t disturbed
- supports all Android wear watches
- set wake up time directly on the watch
- set a wake up window in which it wakes up at the best time regarding sleep phase
- configurable snooze time
- configurable alarm set reminder
The set wake up time is the latest time, Wake Up Well will wake you up. The 'wake up window' starts the set minutes before.
The frames of the watches in the screen shots are licensed under Creative Commons: http://wakeupwell.pete.ch/cc-attribution.txt
Set the sensitivity of the inactivity check depending on your preference. You can set an active time for notifications so you only get the notification during office hours.