Optimus Interval Timer will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time, just follow the sounds and voice indications. And when you're done you can share your results with your friends.
It's an exceptional training timer for HIIT, Crossfit, running, cycling, tabata, yoga, sprinting, stretching, fitness, weightlifting, boxing, fartlek, aerobic, street workout, c25k... and even cooking!
This is the ad-free Pro version.
** Key features of Optimus Interval Timer **
Fully customizable workouts:
- Add as many intervals as you need.
- Set number of rounds of the workout.
- Set warmup and rest between rounds.
- Set interval duration, color, title and time between notifications.
- Easy to organize intervals: Rearrange just drag and dropping, remove just sliding to one side.
- Option to keep the screen on.
- It keeps working even if your screen is off.
- It comes with preinstalled workouts such as tabata, 7-Minute workout, sprint intervals, one & one and plank HIIT.
- Custom voice notifications: Set when you want to be notified individually. Every interval can have its own notification time.
- Title reading voice: Don't you remember what the next interval was? Don't worry, the app voice will tell you.
- Countdown voice.
- Choose the sound for interval change.
Simple and intuitive look and feel. All the needed information in a glance:
- Current round, total rounds, current interval time, circular representation of the current interval time left, linear representation of the total time left, background color representing the current and the next intervals.
- Information about the next interval: title, duration and color.
- Play, pause and change to previous or next interval.
If you have any feedback, go to the app settings and click on "Send feedback or bug report", or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!
What is HIIT?
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more information about its benefits. It also explains some very popular programs, like the tabata. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* Identify which health habits could use improvement, take action to live healthier, and monitor your progress.
* And now, connect with a living, breathing health coach for the personal touch, and ongoing support that will help you achieve your health goals.
Nudge is the easiest way to track and manage how healthy you’re living. And now, it’s also the best way to take control of your health and reach your goals by connecting with a professional health coach!
* New to health tracking? No problem! Nudge includes a simple, manual tracker to complement your synced apps and help you get comfortable monitoring your daily routine.
No matter what you’re looking to improve, Nudge makes it easy to stay on top of your nutrition, hydration, exercise, sleep, weight goals, and more!
* The Nudge Profile gives you a running 30-day health score, for clear visual snapshot of how healthy and balanced your recent health habits have been.
Your Profile makes it easy to spot areas you can improve and monitor your progress on your way to your goals!
* Working toward a specific health goal or simply need an accountability partner to help you stay motivated?
Our network of coaches can help maximize your tracking experience, regardless of the apps you may already be using to monitor your lifestyle.
* Join the Clubs that fit your fitness interests to connect with like-minded individuals who are happy to share their knowledge and experiences on specific topics, such as running, healthy recipes, or cycling.
Synced Apps & Wearables...
Nudge syncs seamlessly with the leading fitness apps and wearables from Fitbit, Jawbone, Nike+, Runkeeper, Moves, Garmin, Withings and many more to provide you with more ways to log your health-related activities effortlessly in Nudge.
Just strap on your favorite wearable, sync it with the Nudge app and your activity will automatically appear on your daily log in Nudge.
"Nudge is beautiful and simple, but the best part is that it’s also functional... it fills a pretty big gap in the fast-growing mobile fitness craze."
- Digital Trends
"[It’s] easy to get swamped by all the different fitness apps... if you want to stop the madness, then you should check out Nudge."
"I’ve tried a number of services that try to unify users exercise data in one place, and Nudge is the best one I’ve seen so far."
“I love this app. It takes everything I do and puts it all together so I can compare exercise with consumption. It helped me track weight loss and I’m down 72 pounds. No only if my doctor were this good."
- RVA Kingpin
"Ok, I feel great now. Thanks for watching me. I never thought I would be able to build up to 30 min of high [intensity] activity. Thanks for the nudge."
- David A.
"By the way, thank you for taking the time to look at my profile and message me. This app has really helped me drink more water and eat more veggies!"
- Sharon B.
The Benefits of Stretching
• Improves circulation and boosts your immunity
• Improves balance and coordination
• Helps alleviate or even eliminate neck, back, waist and shoulder pains
• Helps you lose weight by burning fats
• Makes you feel more energized and relaxed
The Benefits of Eye Exercises
Our eyes need regular exercise to keep them healthy. Especially if you spend lots of time in front of computer or TV. Regularly exercising your eyes will naturally improve your vision and prevent you from wearing glasses.
Keywords: stretches, stretching exercises, eye exercises, healthy, lose weight, back pain, neck, waist, shoulder, pain, stress relief, health fitness, stretching for flexibility, apps, app, sitting exercises, for desk office workers
Your chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and chronic disease may be a result of simply sitting too long at your desk. Voom can help.
Voom reminds you once an hour to do stretches that can reduce pain and injury at work. You'll be guided through the stretches by an easy-to-follow video. By taking weekly health assessments, you can track your overall health and activity.