Regardless of the aspects of your health and fitness you're most interested in, Nudge provides a way to compare any health or fitness tracker, analyzing your hydration, nutrition, exercise and sleep to determine your overall health score. Connect your apps, connect with friends, and join the movement to raise your health score, with a simple, actionable feedback system for your whole healthy lifestyle.
- New to health tracking the quantified self? No problem! Nudge includes a simple, manual logger to complement your synced apps and help you get comfortable monitoring your daily routine.
- The Nudge Dashboard gives you a running 30-day health score, for clear visual snapshot of how healthy and balanced your recent health habits have been.
- Join the Clubs that fit your interests or even request to connect with a coach to provide the extra support you need to meet your health and fitness goals.
For example, you can block Facebook until you check-in to your gym or walk 10,000 steps. The progress towards your goal is automatically tracked by the app, by Fitbit®, or by your phone's built-in step counter, so you can’t cheat!
You may skip a goal if you really need to get to your blocked apps. Nudge Kick allows you to set a price for yourself as an additional incentive not to skip.
Join with your friends on collective goals. Add friends to a goal and contribute your progress toward a collective step count. Everyone's apps stay blocked until the total step count has been met. Works the same on check-in goals: apps stay blocked until the whole team arrives.
- Very low power consumption.
- Syncs with Fitbit®
- On-board tracking is very accurate on outdoor walks.
- Uses the built-in step counter on Nexus 5 & 6, Samsung Galaxy 5, HTC One M8, Motorola Droid Moto G, or any phone so equipped.
- Compatible with Lollipop!
2.Men who sat for more than six hours were 18 per cent more likely to die than those who sat for less than three.
3.This app will vibrate every hour to reminder you to stand up.