PDroid Manager allows you to manage the privacy settings offered by OpenPDroid. It is the preferred management app for OpenPDroid. It is the result of a lot of work by a lot of people, check the credits in the app.
This app allows fine-grained control of which user/system apps have access to your personal data. If you think apps are asking for an unreasonable number of permissions, this is one solution. By installing the OpenPdroid core, this app can leverage a custom API and give the power to the user.
You must have a custom framework installed on your Android device in order to use this app! I cannot stress this enough. You can either compile your own rom, or you can add the OpenPDroid framework to any open-source rom by using the Auto-patcher.
The Auto-Patcher thread is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1719408. The autopatcher allows you to use this app on CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid, PAC-man, SlimRom, and any other rom with published source code.
If the above requirements are greek to you, this is probably not an app you should put on your device. Fair warning.
Every aspect of this project is completely open-source. Contributions welcome!
Again...PDroid Manager requires a modified ROM which includes OpenPDroid or PDroid 2.0 in order to function. If you have not specifically chosen a ROM for your device with the intention of using OpenPDroid your ROM will almost certainly NOT support this application
Note: This application cannot function when installed at the same time as CollegeDev's PDroid 2.0. Uninstalling CollegeDev's app will not cause your PDroid settings to be lost.
For more detailed information about PDroid Manager, how to install an OpenPDroid-compatible ROM, or patch your ROM to be OpenPDroid compatible, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34190204
Support will not be provided in response to ratings or comments. Seriously, use the XDA thread or github. I can't respond here.
If you would like a binary but would rather avoid using the Play Store to get it, compiled versions of this app can also be found at https://github.com/mateor/PdroidManager_binary
To LBE Privacy Guard 1.x users:
Due to numerous changes in new version, direct upgrade from 1.x is not supported. You must uninstall Ver 1.x and reinstall Ver 2.x manually. Besides, all your configurations will be lost.
LBE Privacy Guard requires a ROOTed phone, please make sure your phone has been unlocked and ROOTed.
With the state-of-the-art API interception technology, LBE Privacy Guard provides great enhancement to Android permission system, now the first time you are able to:
- Protect your privacy by controlling the permission of each application to access your sensitive data.
- Block malicious operation from Mal-wares and Trojans.
- Block unwanted network traffic if you don’t have a unlimited data plan.
- Find out which application is trying to steal your privacy by checking the security log.
- And even more...
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
(Please try Privacy Inspector before you buy Privacy Blocker)
☆ AT&T Users need "SideLoading" enabled to use the main feature of this app.
Privacy Blocker is the only way to fully protect you and stop apps from gathering your personal information. Privacy Blocker reveals all your apps dirty secrets and then safely fixes them so you can still use your apps with an assurance of full protection. Keep your device safe and your personal information secure today!
Privacy Blocker features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Fix specific problems you don’t want
☆ Install and backup fixed apps
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
Privacy Blocker is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private
information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Blocker apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Blocker can actually fix the problems that are in the app(s). After fixing you can install the secure app directly on your device without having to worry about all from within Privacy Blocker.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find and fix.
So PB can save data to the sdcard.
So PB can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.
To check and make sure you bought the app.
To read the logcat info within PB so error logs can be sent inside the application.
Why do I need this App?
PRIVACY LOCK is a reliable safeguard to protect and secure your applications and private chats from WhatsApp and other messengers - Hike, WeChat, Line, SMS, Viber, BBM, Facebook... Additionally, it also helps to lock your photos & videos and provides stronger protection for your Android.
Now you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about:
Girlfriend/boyfriend trying to go through your messages when you’re in the shower.
Parents/kids curious about your gallery and FB status.
Colleagues accidentally see “private” pics/videos when you let them use your phone.
What do Privacy Lock do?
Lock Down Your Privacy:Easily and quickly lock/unlock your Apps & messages, a simpler way to protect your privacy.
Uninstall Useless Apps:Detect Apps that consumes most storage space and data usage, uninstall to cleanup your device.
Backup & Restore:Batch backup your APK files and settings to the SD card, quick restore after rooting your Android.
Hide Your Videos & Images:Keep your personal video & images hidden and protected, double-secure your gallery and privacy.
Customize Your Themes:Multiple cool designed themes are selectable, enjoy a colorful lock screen!
PRE-TEST USER REVIEWS
-“This app lock is really good, it consumed a lot less space, really light size app it is, well there's nothing I didn't like by far, best part is the boost, and good design too. I prefer password lock than pattern though, the unlock is much user-friendly.” —K**al (Student from University of Delhi)
-“It look good and clean. Love the lock/unlock idea, the boost function and the inter face for password page.” —Fi**l (Fishman - IT Engineer)
-“Great job u have done. Most of all it’s user friendly and effective, easy with PIN to unlock, and backup is terrific. Good protect for your mobile” —L**tha (Fishman - BD Manager)
For more info:
Please download AppLock first. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock
After install this app, you need enable Advanced Protection in Settings of AppLock.
When you enable Advanced Protection , nobody can kill or uninstall AppLock without password.
If you want to remove AppLock, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap Uninstall item.
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. firstname.lastname@example.org
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission - android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Android L Preview Support
* Tested with Android L Preview and works fine.
Please do the following for logs
* Download Busybox by Stericson from playstore
* Preferences - Binaries - Busybox Binary and select System busybox
* Log notification doesn't work currently and some devices nflog doesn't work.
- Supports 2.2 to 4.4.x
- Import/Export Rules to external storage
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search Applications
- Filter Applications
- Multiple Profiles with custom names
- Tasker/Locale support
- Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
- Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern for application protection.
> Show/Hide application ID.
- Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
- VPN Support
- LAN Support
- Tether Support
- IPV6/IPV4 Support
- Device Admin Support ( Protect AFWall+ from uninstall)
- Choose able languages
- Choose able iptables/busybox binary
- Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
- New Widget UI - Apply profiles with few clicks
- Blocked packets notification - Displays blocked packets
- Support for wifi only tablets
- Improved Log statistics
Translations & Languages
- German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
- French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
- Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
- Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
- Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
- Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
- Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
- Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
- Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
- Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
- Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
- Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
- Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
- Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
- Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
- Czech translations by Syk3s
- Hungarian translations
- Turkish translations
- Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Please help me to translate to more languages - http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
- Droidwall Bug fixes ( Continue)
- More languages
- Integrate with Network Log/ Detailed Log statistics !
- Advance IPtables rules builder
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
tags/keywords: firewall,android firewall,network firewall,network blocker,roaming,vpn,ipv6,iptables,ip6tables, network tether, network block, firewall for tablets, block network, malwares, firewall for tablet, firewall root
Offical Support XDA forum - > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231
Control over personal information is your universal human right and PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ assists you in maintaining location privacy against threats accessing your GPS and Network location (e.g. location-based advertising and profiling apps).
We are focused on delivering technologies that reduce location leakage from on-board GPS and Wireless Network location sources to protect your privacy. Your mobile carrier may still know where you are (roughly) but the applications on your device will not. If you want to anonymize your IP address, consider also using a proxy.
We also recognize a number of other uses for this technology when combined with your location-based apps (e.g. including virtual tourism and misrepresentation).
You will find this a useful companion to: Angry Birds and Carrier IQ (privacy), Wikitude and Google Places (tourism), or Facebook and Foursquare (spoofing).
To learn more about the ways your location is determined and what you can do to stop it, please visit our website at http://www.PlaceMask.com
• Three privacy settings (minimum, medium, maximum) that monitor settings, replace real location, and randomize movement to enhance privacy
• Scans applications on your device and reports those that use your location with context menu convenience functions
• Provides a status view of your "current" location and the policies in force
• Runs as a resident service that always watches for location leakage
• Easy unmasking to use real location when you need it (e.g. simply tap the PlaceMask to start and stop)
• Remote control through SMS to start or stop service (e.g. for use with Phone Finders)
N.B. UNINSTALL PlaceMask Location Privacy TRIAL before running this standard version
Activate PlaceMask service at the medium privacy level then switch to another location-based app to view your device in a new location.
PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ is an application that protects your location privacy. It monitors the location settings of your device and provides replacement locations to the other applications to enhance your privacy. You may view the current status of the application through key settings overlaid onto a map view. You may access a list of alerts related to the operation of the application or retrieve a report of all the applications on your device that use your location in some way. The settings in PlaceMask Location Privacy allow you to adjust application parameters like privacy levels. You may find general information about the application, its license, and its authors in the about dialog. And of course, we have provided an easy way for you to recommend PlaceMask Location Privacy to a friend or colleague by launching a text message from the application.
You are the most important part of this software and we believe usability is a key attribute to its success. If you find anything that you do not understand or is difficult to learn, remember, or use efficiently - please let us know. Your satisfaction is our objective.
REFUNDS AND SUPPORT:
Comments in the Market are not the most effective way to get support (but we love great reviews!). If you have an issue, please send a report to email@example.com with the following information: summary of problem, platform description, expected behavior, observed behavior, and steps to reproduce the problem. If we are not able to satisfactorily address your issue, we are happy to provide a refund.
APPEAL FOR FREEDOM
Software Products that assist you in preserving privacy are important to maintaining personal freedom. Please help us make this product a success by purchasing it, using it, recommending it, and being a champion for location privacy in your community.
For more information about application features and benefits, visit www.PlaceMask.com
Also, display is too bright in low light, set the color to Black, can be screen pretty dark.
switch filter by Widget/Status Bar/Longpress search key.
** The 10 days limited Trial Edition is available, Try it first!
** If it doesn't work well after update, try to reboot your device.
** If you like this app, Please review it.
► New design organizes high risk permissions into 6 categories
► Further separates downloaded apps from native apps; apps from unknown sources will be at the top of each list.
► Simplified app lists for faster navigation to suspicious apps
► General layout and organization simplified for better user control
SnoopWall Privacy App – Reclaim Your Privacy Today, For Free!
You are being spied on. It’s more than one app you trust on your smartphone. Trust us, we know, because we’ve already tested SnoopWall Privacy App with over 90,000 free apps from the google play store. You can register at www.snoopwallapps.com for free and view "Community App Settings" to see all the high risk applications we've discovered. The list is growing daily.
Why does Brightest Flashlight need to Geolocate you? It doesn’t. That’s why the FTC recently sued them. Here's the story: http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/04/ftc-approves-final-order-settling-charges-against-flashlight-app
But what about all the other apps on your smartphone or tablet? What about your kids? Just watch this video of Miss Teen USA 2013, Cassidy Wolf, who was victimized because an online predator could watch her remotely through her webcam from an app she trusted: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/miss-teen-usa-discusses-webcam-hack-at-cyber-security-expo/
It’s time to reclaim your privacy, today. Privacy App is free forever and it:
► Audit apps for high-risk capabilities which may allow spying or data leakage.
► Finds all the apps with the ability to spy on you
► Instantly see audit results for newly installed apps
► Audits your favorite banking apps for security flaws
► Discovers vulnerabilities your antivirus software may have missed
► Uninstall bad apps with intrusive and unnecessary permissions
► Shows you which apps use camera, bluetooth, gps, wifi, nfc, microphone and much more…
► Snoopwall can work alongside your existing antivirus, firewall or other mobile security software.
► FAQ and User Guide: https://snoopwall.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200182396-Privacy-App-Android
► Visit Snoopwall: http://www.snoopwall.com
► Follow Snoopwall on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/snoopwallsecure
► Like Snoopwall on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snoopwall-LLC/335683703228745
SnoopWall® is a registered trademark of SnoopWall, Inc. Privacy App(TM) is a pending trademark of SnoopWall, Inc. Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries. Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google Inc. This site or product includes IP2Location LITE data available from http://www.ip2location.com.
★ The Beginng of AppLock, Supporting 31 languages ★
Smart AppLock is an AppLocker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!(Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose)
■ Main features
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words), pattern, or gesture
✔ Detects and Takes a picture of the Intruder(after failed attempts to unlock) and send the captured picture to email!
✔ Support Fake Forced Close pop-up(instead of lock screen)
✔ Set individual passwords for each app(multiple passwords)
✔ Profile feature for each user
✔ Decorate the lock screen(background and theme)
✔ Support a variable size pattern(1x1 ~ 18x18)
✔ Remote Lock Controll by SMS keyword
✔ Home Screen Locker
■ Other features
• Various locking method(PIN, Pattern, Passcode, Guesture)
• AppLock Hidden(Stealth) Mode
• Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
• Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
• Wi-Fi(or Bluetooth) whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations(Smart Lock)
• Set Lock Time to only activate lock at certain time
• Lock 3G, 4G data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more
• Uninstallation Prevention
• Backup and Restore
• and Lots of More features
Smart AppLock is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. AppLock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS messages, and videos.
• Can I lock any app?
- Yes, you can lock any installed apps in your device.
• How can I lock the app?
- It's simple, please add apps you want to lock, and set your password.
• How can I prevent this app to be uninstalled?
- Please enable 'Uninstallation Prevention' option in default settings, then AppLock is never uninstalled.
• Is there a feature for forgotten password
- Yes, if you set your email or security QnA, you can initialize your password when you forgot password.
• Can't run AppLock(or AppLock disappears in App Drawer)
- if you hide AppLock's Icon in options, and then AppLock will disappear. To run it, please put 'Widget' of AppLock in Widget List and click it.
• Can I detect instruder
- Yes, If you enable 'Observer' feature, 'Observer' will take a picture of instruder and send it via your email.
• What is Remote Lock
- If you send Lock(or Unlock) Keyword using SMS to your phone from other phone, then, your phone will be locked.(or unlocked) - phone number doesn't matter
* App Name is changed from Smart App Protector.
■ tag : applock, app locker, app protector, smart app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, snapchat lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
You'd be surprised how many things an app can learn about you. Without you ever knowing it.
Clueful is like your own personal “Privacy Consultant” giving you detailed info as to what your installed apps are doing in the background without your knowledge. It checks your apps against Bitdefender’s constantly updated Cloud database, calculates your device’s “Privacy Score”, and then informs you as to which apps are sacrificing your privacy.
Benefit from Clueful’s extended database of verified apps. Curious to find out more about an app? Look for it using Clueful’s newest Search feature. Now you are able to check whether an app does more than it says in the background before installing it. If we’ve already scanned the app we will display a list of clues from the Cloud allowing you to make informed decisions when it comes to the apps you’re downloading.
Did you know that apps can:
- Leak your phone number, e-mail address, contacts from address book to aggressive ad networks or third-parties
- Play audio ads while you’re on the phone
- Spam you in the notification bar, even if not accessed
- Send your password unencrypted over the Internet, a password that can be easily intercepted
- Upload your calendar
- Read your browsing history, which contains sensitive data
- Read and send SMS with or without your permission, thus incurring charges to your bill
- Intercept SMS
- Make phone calls with or without asking for your permission
- Monitor your phone calls
- Upload your device ID. (This unique ID can be used by developers, advertisers and analytics tools to track your location or behaviour across more than one app)
- Track your location and share it with third-parties
- Access your photos
…and many more. Really know your apps with Clueful!
THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DETAILED ANALYSIS OF APPS
Clueful doesn’t only display a list of permissions requested by apps upon install, it goes even further by showing you what apps REALLY do behind your back: leaking your phone number, spamming your notification bar, playing audio ads while on the phone, sending your password unencrypted over the Internet, or even send text messages without asking for your permission!
IMMEDIATELY INFORMS YOU OF ABUSIVE APPS
Bitdefender Clueful monitors apps that you install from the Google Play Store and immediately tells you if they’re not respecting your privacy.
PROVIDES AN INDIVIDUALIZED PRIVACY SCORE
Bitdefender Clueful examines the apps on your smartphone and calculates a precise and personal overview of how vulnerable you are, so that you can evaluate and take appropriate actions for each installed app.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Clueful utilizes the Bitdefender Cloud to access the very latest information from a growing database comprised of hundreds of thousands of apps that is updated 24/7.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security and you’ll gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. This Total Security package includes the on-install & on-demand scanner, real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/Aa7ZyO
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
Supported Language : English, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
[ Main Features ]
- Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery. (Gallery Lock)
- Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
- Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
- Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
- Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
[ Tip ]
- Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
- App Hide : If "it is not installed application" or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked "App Hide Mode" at Set up. Please use dial "#789" in your phone and press call.
- When not execute calling to dial : Run Widget(Safe Gallery 1x1) > Enter Quick Running number > Run app
- Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Additionally, apps often include advertisement and analytic libraries that send away private information to third-party services. Information about those services is often hidden inside a long user-agreement that is not read by the user.
The SRT Privacy Inspector was developed to gain more insight on what private information an app accesses. Therefore, it analyzes which permissions an app uses and how risky those permissions are. Additionally, every app is checked for advertisement and analytic libraries, to inspect which information is send to third-party services.
- Analyses every app on your device (only free apps on the latest Android versions, since paid apps are not readable).
- Displays information about third-party advertisement and analytic libraries for each app.
- Assigns a 'risk score' to each app (based on the requested permissions).
- Shows statistics about the used advertisement and analytic libraries and what private information they try to access.
This is not a hacking tool. It will not allow you to remove any permissions. It provides information that helps you protect your privacy and uninstall unwanted apps.
Did you know that some of your apps can make phone calls, track your location, read your browsing history, SMS, contacts, calendar, photos, and share this information with third parties (ad networks, malicious sites, online criminals, spying governments...) without your knowledge? Install F-Secure App Permissions and protect your privacy.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
- "If you want to know about the permissions then this is the app for you".
- "Love it, more info than you ever likely want to know about your Apps!".
- "Should be in Android by default".
F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Requires ZERO permissions, which means that it is the MOST PRIVACY-FRIENDLY app you can find!
- Checks for apps that may threaten your privacy and notifies you during installation and updates.
- Multiple filters that make it easy for you to search apps based on their permissions.
- Comprehensive information about your apps: package, disk space, installation date, source...
- Easily uninstalls and rates any app.
- A simple and clean interface.
HOW TO USE F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- Compare the list of permissions for an app to its key features. There should always be a logical connection between them. For example, if an app is supposed to send messages, then it naturally requires messaging-related permissions.
- Uninstall any apps that may threaten your privacy if you don't use them frequently.
Start protecting your privacy and uninstalling unwanted apps - download it now, completely free.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY
- Try F-Secure Key, a revolutionary tool that gives you easy, effortless control over all of your important passwords: http://bit.ly/1lZWkrk
- Try F-Secure Freedome, a super-simple security and online privacy solution for your smartphone and tablet: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
- Try Younited. With our service, you'll always have your photos, movies and other files with you. That means a secure space for all your stuff, combined with privacy and the fun of smart sharing: http://bit.ly/1mQw4B9
- Try F-Secure Safe. Internet security for all devices. Stay safe wherever life takes you: http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
F-Secure is an internationally recognised security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.