All BLIST activities can be monitored in its activity log or through the notification center.
* received texts will be charged by your carrier, if applicable with your plan, even if blocked by BLIST
** it is not a phone call, no cost associated to this number!
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers
- Report spam calls, SMS, and MMS to warn other users
- Reverse lookup mobile and landline numbers
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls and texts from one number or the world
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker and text blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
(*Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat)
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
With LINE whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. LINE whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using LINE whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Call Guard Database - Constantly updated list of malicious and unwanted phone numbers like spam, telemarketing, and fraud calls.
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
keywords: Caller ID ( identification ) & blocking, telemarketing, block scammer, blacklist, call, block sms, yellowpage, lookup, fraud, yellowpage, blocking, call blocker, sms blocker, scammer blocke
Keyword calibration: who's call, who's call, who's call, line
Since the app does not offer LINE account authentication yet, messages and calls received inside the LINE app will not be affected by the filtering settings of LINE whoscall.
Protect yourself and the data on your mobile phone 24/7 with the Metro Total Protection. In the event your phone is lost, stolen or just stops working, this App allows you to easily retrieve contacts, and transfer them quickly to your new phone. If your phone is lost or stolen, lock it remotely so your private information can’t be accessed. The app website allows you to locate your phone on a map and trigger an alarm, even if the volume is turned off, so you can find your phone faster.
What are customers saying?
“Luv metro backup” – MzLene
“Great app.” - Steve
How does it work?
Logon to www.metrototalprotection.com from any browser, anywhere to access to the following capabilities:
- “LOCATE” provides a GPS based location to retrieve your phone
- “ALARM” sounds an audible alarm if you misplace a phone nearby – even if it is set to vibrate or silent mode
- “LOCK” your phone to protect its contents from unauthorized users while it is being retrieved
- “ERASE” the contacts, photos and more depending on the model, if the phone cannot be recovered
- “SYNC”, backup, manage and “RESTORE” contacts
To take advantage of all the features of the Metro Total Protection App, be sure to enroll in MetroGUARD on the same day as your new phone activation or upgrade. Not enrolled? Add the MetroGUARD feature to your account at your next upgrade. You can sign up for MetroBACKUP at any time to benefit from the sync and restore contacts features of the Metro Total Protection App. Visit http://www.metrototalprotection.com or your local MetroPCS store for further details.
Why Metro Total Protection App?
Unlike other “Phone Locator” and “Security” Apps available, Metro Total Protection App is trusted and endorsed by MetroPCS.
The Metro Total Protection app is a service provided by Asurion Mobile Applications and is not an insurance product. The Metro Total Protection app is available on compatible phones. The phone must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the MetroPCS Coverage Area for features to function. Data usage applies for download and use of the Metro Total Protection app. Rooted Android phones are not supported. The Metro Total Protection app is only compatible with operating systems that are MetroPCS certified and unmodified. The insurance component of MetroGUARD is underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company or one of insurance company affiliates; Asurion Insurance Services, Inc is the agent and provides claims servicing for the insurance portion of MetroGUARD.
KW: Security, Android Security, Mobile Security, Data Security, Find My Droid, Find My Android, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Locator, Lock, Lock Android, Lockout, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Tracker, Stolen Phone, FindMyPhone, Erase Android, Alarm, Lost Android
* Not including data on memory card
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
Phone Warrior is a community of this app's users that provides the name & mobile number location information for an unknown caller with its Caller ID feature. Phone Warrior blocks unwanted Calls, SMS & Texts and searches its 300m+ phone number directory to identify who's calling you. Not only does it block phone numbers you specify, but also blocks frequent spammers in your region automatically by learning from spammers and spam reported by other Warriors in your region. Examples include debt collectors, telemarketers and nuisance creators.
PW is the only comprehensive Caller ID and Spam filtering app for your Android phone. Collaborate with the community. Be a Warrior - install the app and report the spammers.
- Free Caller ID and Caller Info details
- Block Calls, Text messages and SMS with a single app
- Pre-trained to Block Calls, Texts, SMS from frequent spammers
- Automatically block calls from private or hidden number
- Maintain and manage blacklists in the most convenient way
- Password protect blocked calls and texts
- Automatic updates of spam rules
Users in all countries including USA, India, Indonesia, France, UK, Brazil, Russia, Saudi Arabia (and other Arabic countries), South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Canada, etc. can now use Free Caller ID services along with automatic spam filtering in a single app. You will always know the true caller, even if they are not in your address book.
Indian users can use this app offline without internet to get Caller Info and location.
Covered by Tech Crunch, Zee Business and Economic times. Amongst top #5 apps (Business/Commerce) at mBillionth - South Asia's largest mobile awards.
Phone Warrior automatically blocks on the handset so it can block calls and text messages for any carrier network like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile,Vodafone and Airtel.
We are in the process of continuous improvement and we request you to contact us at http://phonewarrior.mobi/forums with feedback and support inquiries.
For real time lookups 3G or Wifi connection is needed.
Like on FB: http://facebook.com/Phonewarrior
Follow on twitter: @Phone_warrior
- Phone Warrior never reads users' personal contacts unless the user explicitly opts for contact-sharing service
- Change call blocking setting to "Pick up & Hang" if you don't want blocked users to go to voicemail
- Supports text (SMS) blocking on Android Kitkat (4.4)
- HTC Sense users, may not see Caller Id when screen is locked.
The main advantages of this program include:
- speed of operation.
- flexible configuration.
The Blacklist menu includes three main tabs: SETTINGS, LIST and LOG.
1.SETTINGS - the Settings tab contains the following options:
- On/Off – this option allows you to turn your blacklist on and off.
- Do not disturb – this option allows you to schedule call and message blocking (e.g. from 8PM to 6AM).
- Block numbers from list – use this option to turn call filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Block private calls – blocks all connections from private numbers
- Block all calls from numbers not on my contacts list – blocks all calls from numbers that do not figure in your contacts list.
- Block all calls – blocks all incoming calls.
- Block numbers from list – use this option to turn message filtering from numbers selected in LIST on and off.
- Message filter – this blacklist function filters messages containing illicit terms. You can define a list of illicit words in the LIST tab. Enter illicit words, Menu->Add or Menu->Import.
- Block all messages not sent from my contacts – blocks all text messages sent from numbers outside your contacts list
- Block all text messages – blocks all incoming text messages.
2.LIST- the LIST tab contains all numbers copied from the list of telephone contacts.
This tab includes a menu that contains two options "Add" and "Import", the purpose of which is to make additions to the list. Using the "Add" option, we can add a telephone number and keywords for the SMS contents filter. The "Import" option allows numbers from the telephone's history to be imported.
After a clicking on a selected list item, a menu appears from which we can choose from three further options:
- Block calls - blocks calls from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
- Block SMS messages - blocks SMS messages from a specific number ( by selecting SETTINGS- >CALLS- >Block numbers from the list.)
-Set keyword- sets a contact name as a keyword for the SMS content filter ( by selecting SETTINGS- >SMS- >Filter SMS content)
To delete an added item from the list, click on the chosen item and hold until the "Delete" option appears.
3. LOG - the LOG tab contains a history of the program's activity. It is possible to read the contents of blocked SMS messages by clicking on the chosen list item. This tab's menu includes the option "Clear log"
Keywords: block calls,call blocker, block calls and text messages ,calls blacklist
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
★★★★★ – “Simple: great, great, great.”
★★★★★ – “Awesome app. Very creative and fun. Easy to use also!!”
★★★★★ – “I love this app. It helps me get things out on instagram”
★★★★★ – "I have fun with the designs and frames. U need to take time and play with it.”
✔ App of the day 28 May 2012
✔ Featured in Android Magazin (Dutch Edition) May 2012
✔ Custom backgrounds
✔ Custom stickers
✔ Variety of fonts
✔ Many cool text effects (reflection, shadow, rotation & more...)
You can save them in your gallery, or share them with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch), BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), etc.
You may use it with Picstitch, Instacollage, Instaframe, Twitpic, ebuddy, line, viber, pinterest, cutie, textcutie, photogrid, grid, shape, sutro, mainpage, collage, instamessage, instaquote, photo, fontself, photography, brannan, drawcam, inkwell, amaro, messaging, lango, airdrop, yakitori, texting, ubersocial, tikl, msgs, messageme, imessage, maker, top1, walden, cnet, rectangle, yolo, hefe, piccollage, colornote, photowall, earlybird, nimbuzz, top5, certificate, photographers, chomp, swag, tumblr, error, authority, follower, followers, inbox and many other other apps.
It comes with many cute and beautiful backgrounds, frames, filters, fonts, effects & more...
Textgram can be used along with other photo editing applications like: brannan, sutro, hefe, photogrid, picsart, grid, walden, inkwell, drawcam, fontself, amaro, collages, collage, piccollage, earlybird, yakitori, nashville, studio, hudson, toaster.
INTERNET ACCESS - Used for Textgram Store, where extra templates, backgrounds, stickers & frames are available to download for free.
STORAGE - Used to save the textgrams you create, and to save the items downloaded from Textgram Store.
GET_ACCOUNTS - This is used by Pocket Change to identify users across multiple devices. This way, rewards earned through Pocket Change, will still be available if you change your phone and reinstall the app on a new device.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS)
- Blocked calls and SMS journal
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers
- Blocking all incoming calls
- Blocking all incoming SMS
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings)
- Password protection
- robust call blocker
- works on all devices
- easy to use
- lightweight and robust
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
- Easy to add a phone number from Contacts List , Call Log into Blacklist.
- Block calls and SMSs from one person.
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time.
- Automatically intercept calls and SMSs from private/unknown numbers.
- Call blocked history , SMS blocked history.
- Block calls or SMSs if phone number of sender is less than 'x' characters . Ex: 8755,8533,...--> less than 5 characters.
- Change background
- add feature : reply sms and call in call log list , sms log list
Any questions?you can send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Gizmoquip Call Blocker is an easy to use and full featured call blocker that has 5 blocking modes to choose from including Blacklist, Whitelist, Contacts Only, Block All, and Accept All . Rejected Blocked calls are sent to voicemail.
You can easily block annoying calls from people you don’t know or people you know but do not want to talk to. Unwanted incoming calls are automatically silently sent to voice mail when blocked. A notification Icon is displayed when a call is blocked so you can quickly see if any calls have been blocked.
One of the very best call blocker apps for Android
Automatically intercept calls and texts from private and unknown numbers
Stop telemarketers, debt collector and sales people from wasting your time.
Add Spam Numbers to be blocked directly or with one click from your phone call history
Automatically hangup on or send calls to voice mail.
You can filter unwanted calls to block calls using any of the 5 blocking modes as follows.
1. Blacklist mode – blocks all numbers in you blacklist. Numbers can be added to the blacklist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
2. Whitelist mode – blocks all numbers not in your white list. Numbers can be added to the whitelist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
3. Contacts Only mode – blocks all calls from numbers that are not in your contacts.
4. Block All – Blocks all calls.
5. Accept All – Accept all calls.
Also blocks incoming text messages using the same rules as incoming calls.
Support wildcard matching using the # character. Example: Block all calls from area code 713, add 713-###-#### to your black list and all calls and text messages from area code 713 will be blocked.
You can quickly add a range of phone numbers to the blacklist or whitelist by using wildcard characters. For example, if you want to block all the 800 numbers, you can add 800-###-#### to the blacklist.
The # character is the wildcard, and is treated by Call Blocker as all digits between 0-9. All other non-numeric characters have no effect, so using white spaces or dash signs is allowed but will not impact the matching process.
The following three formats are regarded identical:
2) 800 820 ####
Country codes should not be used with wildcard match patterns. for example, if you want to block all numbers from area code 213 in the United States, use 213-###-#### and do not use 001-213-###-#### or +1-213-###-#### .
Gizmoquip Call blocker is fully compatible with other Gizmoquip apps including SMS Scheduler, SMS Tracker and SMS Backup.
Change Your Number as : Private number
Or: Any number . eg : 12345678901
The person you're calling sees only that number, instead of yours. they'll pick up thinking you're someone else
Disguise sender number as: Name - Number - Hidden - Icons
Spoof your friends with a text message they'll never suspect it's you
Change Your Voice
Change your voice to sound way different
You'll fool your friends and family into thinking you're another person!
you can change your voice To : Female , Male , Boy , Old man , or Old woman .... and more
Make it more realistic!
Want your spoof call to sound like it's coming from a nightclub, or near traffic . We've got you covered.
Record Your Calls
Need to catch a friend admitting they owe you money. Or keep a recording to refer to later
Record your calls to keep backups of all your conversations !
Works on any Phone
We support almost any phone
if you have an iPhone , Blackberry , Palm , Android , Nokia or Windows Ph
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele Callers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Ver 2.2.9 / 2.3.0
Update the UI having info about the Caller Location.
Added Splashscreen at the start of App.
Added Call Analysis screen and statistics option in the CallLog.
Added Delete button to delete all the information related to number in one Click.
Added the longest call time, Ist call and more.
Adding Sliding UI for GB and lower android versions also.
Added Notifications when User will reject or miss the Call.
Ver 2.2.3 / 2.2.4
ICS and higher Versions UI Updated..
Fixed the User Reported Issues.
Option which enables the devices to speak the number /Name of the incoming Call
User Can Mute the speaking option by flipping the device
Options to enable the Location and operation Name
Speech Pitch and Rate options
Testing otpion for the user to check which pitch and speed rate suits him
Option to Enable in which the profile user wants TTS
Fixed the information Position Issue in 2.3 and lower
Added option download the Voice engine to Support the Speech
Updated the Database.
Changed the UI for ICS and higher Version.
Fixed the Pop Up Issue.
Increased the response time of the application
Fixed user reported issues.
Made the Code modification to meet Latest google policy.
Added option to show the Call Logs.
Fixed user reported issues.
Added Share Button to Share the Caller info application on facebook or via Mails and other applications(whatsapp,SMS).
Added ICS Theme for Caller information Screen.
Fixed user reported issues.
Kit Kat users: Do not support SMS blocker
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic. Caller Ids can be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Here are a list of features:
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist (a list of numbers)
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
☆ Block call/text message for pre-/post-fix numbers
☆ Exception list (don't block list) (PRO)
☆ Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
2. Manage blacklist and logs:
☆ Options for an incoming call:
- Turn off ringer
- End call
- Optionally "pick up then hang up" (change in app's settings)
☆ Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
☆ Blocking scenario (can be set up from app's settings or widget (press HOME/menu/Blacklist/widget)
- Block numbers in blacklist excluded exception list (regular mode)
- Block all numbers excluded exception list (very useful when you are in vacation)
- Block all numbers (useful when you are sleeping)
- Turn blacklist off
- Auto SMS reply for blocked calls
☆ SMS blocked with/without logs
☆ Option to clear blocked missed call log
☆ Hide Blacklist's icon from Launcher and dial to launch the app (default is <5555> or <##5555>
☆ Schedule to turn on/off (PRO)
☆ Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
☆ Easily manage logs (sms back, call back, search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
☆ Disable/enable logs (PRO)
☆ Password protection (PRO)
☆ Enable/disable block notification
☆ Backup and restore blacklist settings
☆ Quick access widget to change blocking scenario and common configuration
☆ Auto-reply counters
5. Call Confirm and Secret Box modules
6. and event more:
☆ Auto reply pre-defined templates
☆ Change widget themes
☆ Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
☆ Quickly add last call/text number to blacklist/exception list
Bug report and enhancement request:
☆ Drop a few line to http://www.getlocalization.com/blacklist/
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name differe
* Note: to enable pick up then hang up feature, go to setting/pick up then hang up
☆ Why caller is sent to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" OFF
☆ Do not send to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" ON
☆ Issue report: Email to email@example.com
☆ Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBaOCuPjRA
☆ Screenshots, roadmap open issues: http://anttek.com/app.php?id=1
☆ User Guide: http://anttek.com/wiki/doku.php?id=blacklist
☆ Community support: https://groups.google.com/group/anttek
☆ LG Optimus One, LG C660, Samsung Epic: please turn on "Use alternative block method" if endcall does not work on your phone
- MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Text ~ SMS: Short Messaging Service
Supported languages: English, Français, Español, český, Italiano, Pусский, Slovenských, Deutsch, Português, Svenska, 臺灣福建話, Polszczyzna, Português,עִבְרִית (Hebrew), Lietuva, العربية (Arabic), Magyar, 한국어, Română, Ελληνικά, Български, Tieng Viet
** call filter, call blocker, sms filter, anti spam, sms blocker, number **
So do not miss out on any important calls now. Download this Caller ID app and trace mobile calls on your phone from various numbers with different STD and ISD codes or various caller ids originating from various places. Of course one can use the phone directories for tracing caller number or ID but manually searching for a particular number in that large book is no joke. With our Caller ID app you can easily scroll through or search the number directly on your phone without having the need to go through all the pain of finding or going through the fat yellow pages directory.
To help overcome frauds and crimes it becomes important to actually know the source of a particular number, from where a call is coming and what could possibly be the reason behind them calling you. With the Caller number source locator app you can locate all call sources and identify each called id within seconds and know about the details of the person calling you beforehand. Also, you can block all calls from any number at any given time.
In the modern times it is essential to have an aggregate of all such data together in the form of a software or an application for the mobile that could help us in mobile number tracking and eventually reveal information regarding the owner of the number we are looking for. Applications can be a boon for the users in such cases for mobile source locator or mobile tracking and help you identify the caller number or id easily.
Caller id application solves the purpose of knowing your caller before hand clearly and effectively as well as blocking calls permanently. You can also identify spam calls as well as mark numbers as spam to help the community. The app is built to allow users to look out for any users details and even search for phone numbers directly. It acts as a big digital telephone directory fetching all necessary data from the servers and then showcase it on your mobile screens.
1. Allows you to create your personal accounts
2. Fetches data from the database and shows quick results
3. Automatically saves unsaved numbers on device
4. Allows a user to connect via Facebook or register to the app directly
Download this app and trace Caller ID and enjoy tension free calls with no unknown numbers, calls and messages. Do write to us for any suggestions and do not forget to review the app.
The app is designed to track your SMS, Calls and Location history on a phone you own or that you have proper consent to monitor. By installing this app, and agreeing to sharing or syncing your contact details you consent to your contact details being stored by the app. If you have any issues or wish to remove your details or see a fraudulent number, drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
With the updates to the PrivacyStar CallCenter, incoming calls will be prominently flagged with one of the following notifications:
Green: For callers not in the address book and not known to be telemarketers or debt collectors
Yellow: A suspected telemarketer or debt collector, but not on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Red: For callers who are telemarketers or debt collectors that are on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Scammer: Known scammers, calls and texts from these numbers will be automatically blocked before reaching the user and a notification will alert the user that a scammer has been blocked
The free PrivacyStar service for Android includes:
• Automatic detection and blocking of scam calls and texts (ScamBlock)
• Unlimited call blocking
• Unlimited text blocking*
• Real-Time Caller ID (limited)
• Text ID (limited)
• Unlimited reporting of abusive numbers
• Reverse number lookup (limited)
• Real-time call interaction with CallCenter
PrivacyStar users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID**
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company)
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
PrivacyStar is the only service that identifies callers in real time, automatically stops thousands of scammers, blocks unwanted calls and texts and allows users to report abusive calls and texts directly to federal agencies. This version now offers an industry-first feature that automatically blocks calls and texts for free from thousands of identified scammers in real time for PrivacyStar Android users. In addition, the PrivacyStar CallCenter now alerts users when a telemarketer or debt collector is calling and lets users block the caller and quickly file a complaint.
Download the free application to start taking control of your smartphone today.
* Due to changes in the Android system, the free text blocking feature is not available on Android version 4.4 and higher.
**Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
Note: Premium pricing and feature sets may vary slightly by carrier.
Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the name of any unknown number with Search-it!
Search-it gives you unlimited reverse number lookups from your call history or via manual entry. Lookup calls from businesses, land-lines, or cell phones in this easy-to-use app!
Free Trial - Unlimited lookups for the first 7 days.
Protect yourself from illegal telemarketing & debt collector calls by reporting calls directly to the FTC, from your smartphone!
Use the do not disturb feature to send calls to voicemail when you’re busy and send a custom text reply letting them know when you will call them back another time.
PrivacyStar for Cricket Feature Highlights:
- Block unwanted callers
- Block text messages
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Get your FREE trial now!