- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
- Easy to add a phone number from Contacts List , Call Log into Blacklist.
- Block calls and SMSs from one person.
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time.
- Automatically intercept calls and SMSs from private/unknown numbers.
- Call blocked history , SMS blocked history.
- Block calls or SMSs if phone number of sender is less than 'x' characters . Ex: 8755,8533,...--> less than 5 characters.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
Have you ever wondered how to block those annoyed phone calls and SMS? Now Call Blocker can give you a peaceful life.
Call Blocker is the most effective app to easily block unwanted calls or texts. You can review your blocking history anytime in the blocking log without having to worry about missing important calls or messages.
== Advantages of Call Blocker ==
Lightweight and easy to use
Low power and CPU consumption
Totally free with no ads
== Features of Call Blocker ==
► BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS and SMS
- Blocking mode: Block all from blacklist, Accept only from whitelist, Accept from whitelist and contacts, Accept all.
► PERSONNAL BLACKLIST
- Blacklist: Calls and SMS from blacklisted numbers will be blocked.
► PERSONAL WHITELIST
- Whitelist: Add important phone numbers to your whitelist to make sure that you always get calls and SMS from them regardless of which blocking mode you choose.
►DETECT AND BLOCK ONE-RING PHONE SCAM
Notify you don’t need to call back the number.
►HOW TO BLOCK CALLS
Three ways to deal with blocked calls: Hang up, Hang up and send a text (not for blacklist), Mute without hanging up. Users can edit the text templates, and change the blocking mode in Settings.
►NOTIFICATIONS AFTER BLOCKING
Notification of blocked calls.
== Supported languages ==
English, Chinese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Russian, German
== Note ==
If you want to go back to use the old version, please send email to email@example.com, and we'll send you the old version.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Predictive suggestions on who to call based on time and place
• Make your phonebook more useful by automatically updating contacts with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phonebook smarter
Over 100 million people have replaced their phonebooks with Truecaller, so they never have to leave the service to find the right contact!
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email (
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/support
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Kit Kat and Lollipop users - required xposed framework to block SMS.
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic. Caller Ids can be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Here are a list of features:
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist (a list of numbers)
☆ Block call/text/MMS messages for private numbers (no numbers, no caller id), numbers not in my contacts
☆ Block call/text message for pre-/post-fix numbers
☆ Exception list (don't block list) (PRO)
☆ Text filters by plain text or regular expression, prefix-matches, postfix matches.
2. Manage blacklist and logs:
☆ Options for an incoming call:
- Turn off ringer
- End call
- Optionally "pick up then hang up" (change in app's settings)
☆ Advanced number matching mode including exactly, start with, end with, contains, regular expression
☆ Blocking scenario (can be set up from app's settings or widget (press HOME/menu/Blacklist/widget)
- Block numbers in blacklist excluded exception list (regular mode)
- Block all numbers excluded exception list (very useful when you are in vacation)
- Block all numbers (useful when you are sleeping)
- Turn blacklist off
- Auto SMS reply for blocked calls
☆ SMS blocked with/without logs
☆ Option to clear blocked missed call log
☆ Hide Blacklist's icon from Launcher and dial to launch the app (default is <5555> or <##5555>
☆ Schedule to turn on/off (PRO)
☆ Import contacts/call logs/ sms into a black list or add a custom number (not in your phonebook)
☆ Easily manage logs (sms back, call back, search, delete, restore, disable (PRO),...)
☆ Disable/enable logs (PRO)
☆ Password protection (PRO)
☆ Enable/disable block notification
☆ Backup and restore blacklist settings
☆ Quick access widget to change blocking scenario and common configuration
☆ Auto-reply counters
5. Call Confirm and Secret Box modules
6. and event more:
☆ Auto reply pre-defined templates
☆ Change widget themes
☆ Invisible blacklist icon (Invisible)
☆ Quickly add last call/text number to blacklist/exception list
Bug report and enhancement request:
☆ Drop a few line to http://www.getlocalization.com/blacklist/
* PRO: Pro version can be purchased on Android Market
* Invisible: Invisible version likes Pro version, but it has an icon and a name differe
* Note: to enable pick up then hang up feature, go to setting/pick up then hang up
☆ Why caller is sent to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" OFF
☆ Do not send to voicemail: Block a number with "end call" and turn "Pick up then Hang up" ON
☆ Issue report: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBaOCuPjRA
☆ Support: http://anttek.com/support
- MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Text ~ SMS: Short Messaging Service
Supported languages: English, Français, Español, český, Italiano, Pусский, Slovenských, Deutsch, Português, Svenska, 臺灣福建話, Polszczyzna, Português,עִבְרִית (Hebrew), Lietuva, العربية (Arabic), Magyar, 한국어, Română, Ελληνικά, Български, Tieng Viet
Gizmoquip Call Blocker is an easy to use and full featured call blocker that has 5 blocking modes to choose from including Blacklist, Whitelist, Contacts Only, Block All, and Accept All . Rejected Blocked calls are sent to voicemail.
You can easily block annoying calls from people you don’t know or people you know but do not want to talk to. Unwanted incoming calls are automatically silently sent to voice mail when blocked. A notification Icon is displayed when a call is blocked so you can quickly see if any calls have been blocked.
One of the very best call blocker apps for Android
Automatically intercept calls and texts from private and unknown numbers
Stop telemarketers, debt collector and sales people from wasting your time.
Add Spam Numbers to be blocked directly or with one click from your phone call history
Automatically hangup on or send calls to voice mail.
- Block unwanted calls with a Black list
- Block Individual numbers from Contacts
- Block Individual phone numbers from Android call log
- Block Custom phone numbers by range
- Block all unknown number (not in your Android phone contacts)
- Block all calls
- Block no calls
You can filter unwanted calls to block calls using any of the 5 blocking modes as follows.
1. Blacklist mode – blocks all numbers in you blacklist. Numbers can be added to the blacklist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
2. Whitelist mode – blocks all numbers not in your white list. Numbers can be added to the whitelist from contacts, call history, or manually entered.
3. Contacts Only mode – blocks all calls from numbers that are not in your contacts.
4. Block All – Blocks all calls.
5. Accept All – Accept all calls.
Also blocks incoming text messages using the same rules as incoming calls.
Support wildcard matching using the # character. Example: Block all calls from area code 713, add 713-###-#### to your black list and all calls and text messages from area code 713 will be blocked.
You can quickly add a range of phone numbers to the blacklist or whitelist by using wildcard characters. For example, if you want to block all the 800 numbers, you can add 800-###-#### to the blacklist.
The # character is the wildcard, and is treated by Call Blocker as all digits between 0-9. All other non-numeric characters have no effect, so using white spaces or dash signs is allowed but will not impact the matching process.
The following three formats are regarded identical:
2) 800 820 ####
Country codes should not be used with wildcard match patterns. for example, if you want to block all numbers from area code 213 in the United States, use 213-###-#### and do not use 001-213-###-#### or +1-213-###-#### .
Gizmoquip Call blocker is fully compatible with other Gizmoquip apps including SMS Scheduler, SMS Tracker and SMS Backup.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
Text Hider Plus is a free secret vault for SMS/MMS, calls, photos and more
Hide SMS and MMS text messages, hide photos, hide phone logs!
* * * Now supports KitKat devices! * * *
How to get started:
1. Hider Plus will appear on your device as "Batter Plus" to ensure your privacy.
2. After downloading, look for “Battery Plus” with a green battery icon in your WIDGETS. This is Hider Plus.
3. Press the icon and move it to your home screen.
4. Open the Battery Plus icon. A "Battery Information" screen will pop up. Long tap on the battery image.
5. You will be asked to set a PIN, and you will use it each time you open the app.
What can you hide?
• SMS text messages
• Files of any type
• Phone logs
In addition, you can transfer or copy any files in from your gallery into a Hide It file.
Hider Plus will NOT block incoming calls nor will it hide the caller ID. However, once you set contacts in the hide app, call logs and text logs from those people will appear only in the app.
• The safe browser never stores history, cache, cookies, etc.
• The app automatically closes if you shake it
• The camera lets you take a photo and keep it private
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email email@example.com for a direct response.
- Block unwanted/spam calls and text messages
- Block private & unknown callers
- Call waiting block support
- Blocked SMS will be erased before received
- You can easily monitor blocked calls/SMS from the blocked log
- Blacklist and blocked log backup facilities
- Easy to use
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
- Powerful call blocker (text blocker too!).
- FCC / FTC Do Not Call Integration - Call Control blocks reported offenders automatically.
- Spam callers are blocked automatically after installing Call Control.
- Your blacklist lets you block any phone number or area code, use wild cards and more.
- Reverse lookup for spam callers to find out who's calling (and it's free).
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Personal Whitelist and Contacts Protection - Make sure important calls are never missed.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists so they are never lost.
- Call Log Integration – Blacklist, Whitelist and Lookup right from your Android’s Call Log.
- Privacy Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
Our users say:
★★★★★ ”Best Caller ID app out there I have used this app for years now. This new update is even better than the old app. All features are free! And it identifies so many calls.” – Susi, United Kingdom, using a Samsung Galaxy S5
★★★★★ “Very cool. Quickly brings the desired information” – Johann, Germany, using a Switel Rock S4500D
★★★★★ “Free and beautiful application” – Aybüke, Turkey, using a Huawei Y320-U10
Why caller id?
Who is calling? Imagine answering a call – or receiving a missed call – from a person or a company you have never talked to before.
With the CIA you can immediately see who this caller is, whether it is a business or personal number. CIA shows the name, address and other details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the call, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
More than 45 million people use CIA caller ID to identify who calls them (across all platforms). The vast majority of our users are Android users or iPhone users, but the app is also available for Blackberry, Nokia S40, Nokia S60, Nokia Symbian and Java phones. Unfortunately the app is not yet available for Windows Phone.
==> Caller id: Don’t wonder about who is calling you, if you don’t have the number in your contact list. With CIA you can now identify a caller in real time
==> Call blocker: Avoid annoying telemarketers and other scam calls by blocking their number with CIA’s call blocker.
==> Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of the person or company behind a number. CIA identifies contact information on over 1.5 billion numbers worldwide!*
==> Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the number is busy, CIA will give relevant alternative suggestions, which you can call instead.
==> Backup contacts: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new phone? With CIA’s backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again.**
==> Update contacts: Easily add information to enrich your phone’s contact list with name and address information.
==> My profile: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in CIA.
==> Screen settings: In the app settings you can choose which screens to show, choose the location of the caller ID window and choose for how long you want the information display to show.
Get in touch
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciamedia.caller.id
Who created CIA?
CIA (Caller Identification App™) is developed by Austrian-based CIAmedia GmbH. CIAmedia GmbH is also the company behind the popular caller ID app – Kim Aryior? (Fun fact: Kim Ariyor? means “Who’s calling?” in Turkish ☺).
If you like CIA you might also like Kim Aryior? – check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaffix.publisher.tr.android&hl=en
*CIA wants to respect the right to privacy. Therefore, it is not possible for the app to show caller ID information for numbers, which through telecommunications service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers.
** Please note that CIA never makes your phonebook public or searchable in any way.
You can either choose to display a customized pop-up message when anyone tries to make a call or can disable the pop-up message as well so that no one will come to what is happening in the background.
Your outgoing call feature will be disabled if you choose to, enable it when you want to make a call - all this very seamlessly and with very user friendly interface.
Please rate the app and email me for feedback/suggestions.
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
- Block SMS
- Block unknown numbers
Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the name of any unknown number with Search-it!
Search-it gives you unlimited reverse number lookups from your call history or via manual entry. Lookup calls from businesses, land-lines, or cell phones in this easy-to-use app!
Free Trial - Unlimited lookups for the first 7 days.
This application was developed for TracFone, Straight Talk, Net10, Simple Mobile, and Telcel America customers.
Call Detector Feature Highlights
- Block unwanted callers
- Automatically block known Scammers
- Identify incoming telemarketing & debt collector calls
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Do Not Disturb mode with custom response
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Call Detector users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID*
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company)
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
Call Detector empowers consumers to block unwanted calls directly from their smartphone.
New Scam Blocker automatically blocks all known Scam numbers.
Know why they’re calling: Incoming calls from telemarketers & debt collectors identified immediately. Call Center notifications enable customers to take immediate action against telemarketer & debt collector violations.
Stop calls from unknown or anonymous callers with Call Detector’s “Settings”.
Set phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode in blocking options when you go to sleep or are in a meeting. Configure a custom text response to incoming callers letting them know that you are not taking calls.
File FTC complaints against abusive telemarketers, unlawful debt collectors, and illegal callers with Call Detector’s “File a Complaint” functionality.
Stop unwanted calls and texts today with Call Detector!
*Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
With the updates to the PrivacyStar CallCenter, incoming calls will be prominently flagged with one of the following notifications:
Green: For callers not in the address book and not known to be telemarketers or debt collectors
Yellow: A suspected telemarketer or debt collector, but not on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Red: For callers who are telemarketers or debt collectors that are on the PrivacyStar list of reported offenders
Scammer: Known scammers, calls and texts from these numbers will be automatically blocked before reaching the user and a notification will alert the user that a scammer has been blocked
The free PrivacyStar service for Android includes:
• Automatic detection and blocking of scam calls and texts (ScamBlock)
• Unlimited call blocking
• Unlimited text blocking*
• Real-Time Caller ID (limited)
• Text ID (limited)
• Unlimited reporting of abusive numbers
• Reverse number lookup (limited)
• Real-time call interaction with CallCenter
PrivacyStar users can subscribe to include all of the features of the free service along with the addition of:
• Unlimited real-time caller ID**
• Unlimited reverse number lookup
• Ability to block calls by name (all known numbers used by the same company)
• Advanced customization of CallCenter
• No Banner Ads
PrivacyStar is the only service that identifies callers in real time, automatically stops thousands of scammers, blocks unwanted calls and texts and allows users to report abusive calls and texts directly to federal agencies. This version now offers an industry-first feature that automatically blocks calls and texts for free from thousands of identified scammers in real time for PrivacyStar Android users. In addition, the PrivacyStar CallCenter now alerts users when a telemarketer or debt collector is calling and lets users block the caller and quickly file a complaint.
Download the free application to start taking control of your smartphone today.
* Due to changes in the Android system, the free text blocking feature is not available on Android version 4.4 and higher.
**Real time Caller ID requires a network connection.
Note: Premium pricing and feature sets may vary slightly by carrier.