£8.99 isn't so bad I knew from the Carista website that for my 2016 Audi A6, there wasn't much it could change as most of the stuff they list, is actually now standard from the factory. Still got a couple of useful things though.
Too pricey to do even a simple change Just not with the $10 for a quick change and definitely not worth $40 for a yr pass. Cheaper then a dealership but not worth my $ for my Tundra
Golden! If your a car nut, this is a must! Also, if you love this app please Mark any reviews with star that are complaining about the price as spam. This is irrelevant to the apps functionality.
Absolutely the best of the free OBD2 apps Absolutely the best and most useful of the free OBD2 apps, it lets you see monitors and clear MIL codes. If I had one of the German or Toyota/Lexus products this is the one I would try first if I were going for a paid app
Best car app ever
Expensive to try My final review. Giving this app 5 stars but I wish I can give it more as it truly deserves more, the support have been amazing and the capabilities it showed working on my BMW E70 was amazing. After trying it I would definitely reuse it or probably use the yearly subscription. Great product, great job!
New in v3.1.1:
- Bug fixes: low-voltage issues, BT connection issues, fault codes
New in v3.1:
- 2016 VW Jetta customizations
- Audi S4/S5/RS4/RS5 (B8) launch control count
- Audi A6/A7/A8 (C7 & D4) service indicator reset & instrument customizations
- BMW/Mini: much faster diagnostics & new customizations
- Toyota/Lexus: new power back door settings
- Detect defective adapters & low-voltage situations
- UI improvements/bug fixes
If you like our additions, please rate us on Google Play Store!
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. http://www.BlueDriver.net
Application for finding anf decoding OBDII trouble codes and dashboard icons.