Won't find SD/USB & ads! Not worth paying for when es files 3 is so much better-AND FREE!!also ES works!yours read my drives as one so I had a 5² GB nexus!(& u want me to pay for upgrade lol sober up!) Youmi file master also ad free & SO much more!Tomi files is fab n free!all feature filled unlike this es copy that lacks-DELETED!
Uninstalling Wouldn't recognize USB external drive. Also, ads at bottom of page so distracting as to be sickening. Wouldn't endure that if I was paid to. Too irritating an app to put up with.
Excellent I have been loyal to ES file explorer until I saw this one. I love how organized it is and that it gives you quick immediate access to what's important. Love it as much as your sms notifier pro app, awesome devs
Xperia z 10" tab Amazing app...even lets me see & send system root files...but obviously need 2 be rooted 2 change any system files...worth download B-)
Adware Beware... App states only photos and files is permitted but as soon as you launch it ads everywhere...!! Reviewed and deleted accordingly!
Reply to me if you know how to play super smash bros 4 on android
What's New in File Explorer 2.1.3
1. Gesture based slide menu, just swipe from the left or tap Current Directory name in the top bar.
2. Adopted new touch model for multiple selection, only checkbox to be touched.
3. Libraries now support GridView and ListView.
4. File Management and Search added to Libraries.
5. Copying/Moving files between different storage devices.
6. Easier naming for Storage devices.
7. "Permission Denied" resolved.
8. Open As.
9. Various general performance improvements.