Utterly useless Whenever I try to move the apps to the SD card it tells me to select the app then go on 'move to' option on my phone app settings but the whole reason I downloaded this is because there is no 'move to' option on my phone so I need something else to move the apps.
Could be a lot better Some of the options available make no sense at all, what is the point of backing up to internal memory? What is the point of not being able to change the backup location? These are very basic computing practices, along with lack of understand of English language, i.e. manage or manager, makes me wonder what else is wrong...
At last an app that actually moves storage onto external SD card! Great fast-acting and comprehensive apps manager.
Guru44 I love this app. I go through so many phones. However I install this app on everyone. It allowes me to keep my apps where I need them, or just want them. Very nice tool to have in my toolbox.
Can't disable installed apps Can only disable pre installed apps
Bekaar. You can't even move loads of apps to SD card together
Introducing Material Design update, featuring:
* A beautiful redesign with a lighter look and feel
* Uninstaller: An easy way to uninstall your apps.
* Apps By Usage: See a list of apps based on their usage of Data, Storage or Battery and identify the culprit app.
* Auto notification for clearing cache, apps backup and movable apps.
* Move Apps (App2SD) and App Manager are separated now for better user experience.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.