Designed for use on any Android device and is great for creating public kiosks, interactive digital signage etc.... Lock down the user interface so that the end-user can only access your defined webpage(s) and can't adjust Android system settings or gain access to other applications.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
[How to exit]
Either press the hardware menu button or menu button in the top right hand corner of the screen, enter settings and then tap "Exit to Launcher" or tap anywhere within the webpage 4 times in quick succession to open the password dialog. The default settings password is 0000.
- Password protected settings
- Set as default launcher (prevents app exit)
- Idle page reload
- Hardware control (orientation, screen etc...)
- Cache, cookie & history control
- Disables access to notifications, recent apps, Google Now
- Hides system dialogs
- 70+ configuration options
- Bookmarks Bar
- Barcode Scanner
- NFC Reader
- Fullscreen mode / Hidden Toolbar
- Scheduled Sleep and Wake
- Google Cloud Print & ESC/POS bluetooth printing
- Screensaver (image(s)/video/website(s))
- Colour themes
- Camera Uploads
- Custom Error/Deny Pages
- Url Whitelist & Blacklist
- WiFi Settings Access
- XML Import/Export
You must set the default launcher manually on these devices before Kiosk Browser will start. Normally within Android Settings > Home.
Available on a subscription basis, more information can be found on our website.
The free version of Kiosk Browser is available for personal use and is provided "as-is" with basic support. If you want to use Kiosk Browser commercially you must purchase the pro version (we recommend trialling the pro features first).