Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15+ different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! Enjoy an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Keep track of your important deadlines with natural language due dates, start/end dates, and recurring due dates. View and organize your to-dos for the day or week ahead.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Get instant notifications whenever your collaborators make a change.
Visualize your productivity
Use Todoist Karma to set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few).
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
▸ And much, much more!
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview you need to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" - Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" - TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
During installation Podio will request access to your device's contacts in order to sync your most used Podio contacts to your device's contact list.
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Google Calendar, Exchange and iCloud. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist, Trello and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go. Meet is a keyboard that lets you select available time slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re in and send them to anyone through a simple link. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
Make the most out of your days. We’re here to help.
Want to chat? Email us at email@example.com or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
Tasks is open source task management software based on the same code as Astrid! Tasks is not affiliated with Yahoo or Todoroo. The source code is available at https://github.com/tasks
* For details about app permissions visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions. Tasks cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/issues
If you are a current Astrid user:
- To migrate your data visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
- Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *