Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Not intended to replace the trello app. It supports:
- view basic card information
- pin cards to your phone
- view Plus spent/estimates per card users
- open a card in the trello app (to do things this app doesnt do like move the card or add a comment)
- soon: card timers and the "card s/e bar".
Please note that this app is still in beta. Features are few but stable. Version 1.0 will have card timers and the s/e bar.
Trelloid is a new Android app which packs all the things you love about Trello into your phone or tablet. Getting stuff done wasn’t before that simple or fun as it is now with Trelloid.
- Full support for all your device form factors, like phone, tablet, phablet
- After login & setup you access all your data even without any further internet connection
- Share content fast and easy via Android Beam™
- Filter cards like you are used to it on the web
- Several convenient widgets:
* overview over your notifications or assigned cards
* adding a new card directly from the homescreen
* opening up a predefined board
* extension for the DashClock widget
Trelloid is supported by In-App Purchase. You can extend Trelloid by
* multiple accounts
* markdown editor
* scrum points
With Trelloid you can access your content whenever you want and is kept up-to-date through background synchronization. Short on your mobile data plan? No problem you can anytime disable background sync to save network traffic.
Trelloid is multi-user ready, so you can use different accounts for your professional-, private-, collaboration-, hobby-organization, etc... And the best about it, switching between accounts is amazingly fast and easy.
So don’t hesitate, discover yourself how much more productive you can be with Trelloid.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
Finally, all your productivity tools are coming together in a single, easy and fun to use app.
In order to achieve this, MindFlux is based on techniques like the Getting Things Done® principle or the Kanban technique and makes extensive use of drag-and-drop.
Whenever something comes to your mind, quickly move it out by creating a note. Once per day, take a moment to revisit your notes and drag them to where they belong - whether they are tasks, events or just pieces of information.
Drag notes and tasks to your calendar or create lists for "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" and watch your tasks follow their natural flow as you get things done.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.