The SIMPLEST and FATEST File browser in Android Market which run on Android4.0/3.2/3.2/2.3/2.2/2.1/1.6
(1) Browse SDCard Files.
(2) Copy, Move, Delete, Rename file.
(3) Batch Operator.
(5) Email & Message send as attachment.
(6) Create new folder or text file.
(7) Sort File List/multi View Files
(8) Bookmark Manage.
(9) Browse files and folder on the Windows Xp or Windows 7
Keywords: File Browser, File Explorer, SDCard Files
Zip compress, Zip uncompress.
The conference takes place on 27-28 November 2014 in Kapellerput in Heeze near Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Using this app you will be able to consult the schedule, read the descriptions of all the sessions, and plan your visit. Lastly, thanks to the floorplan you will never get lost.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
One button, no wires, simple.
How it works
Shows the different functions of the Alarm Controller – how to test your alarms, what happens if a smoke alarm sounds and what happens if a Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarm sounds.
Gives you a list of the compatible alarms, how to set-up or ‘House Code’ the Alarm Controller into a system and how to access the Engineering Mode.
Information relates to Aico’s RadioLINK Alarm Controller, model number: Ei450.
For more information, visit www.aico.co.uk
· See our complete range of premium loudspeakers and accessories
· Search by brand, application, power handling, available finishes, optional transformer taps or coverage patterns
· See available suspension hardware by type or compatible model
· Link to detailed datasheets and system design tools such as our speaker throw calculator
· See our full-line catalog
· Create project parts lists
· Find our sales offices and distributors
One Systems, Inc, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, is a manufacturer of world-class, premium-grade professional loudspeaker systems that designs, builds and markets two brands: One Systems and On Point Audio.
Unlike the vast majority of speaker brands in today’s market, One Systems and On Point Audio actually manufactures its own loudspeaker transducers. One Systems and On Point Audio products are designed using patented and / or proprietary technologies and are built to exacting standards.
It has been created for everybody who is looking for LED light solutions in the field of general lighting. Companies taking part in our network are from all over the world and pass through a strict certification process before they can name themselves Certified Partners.
The LED Light for you Product Selector App brings together the Osram Certified Partners into a single resource to enable you to specify and design your lighting solution. It is an invaluable tool for designers, architects and light manufacturers.
Selecting products for your LED based lighting solution is simple:
1. Select the correct LED solution using specification parameters and save to your Bill Of Materials (BOM).
2. Select the relevant Optics solution and save.
3. Then select the relevant thermal solution and save.
4. Lastly, select the appropriate LED driver and save.
Create a BOM. Save and email your BOM. Buy samples. Review datasheets. Phone OSRAM LED Light for you Certified Partners. All from within the LED Light for you Product Selector App
· Automatically uploads all guest’s photos from their phone camera to your private online album.
· Privacy of wedding photos, you choose which photos to share back with guests.
· Ability to personalise app theme and photo frames.
· Free for guests to download.
· Guests can edit photos within the app.
Visit http://www.snappyeverafter.com to sign up.
SnappyEverAfter uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on app usage.
Smoke Alarm Types & Siting
Shows the different alarm types available and where to fit them in a
property. Includes clear siting diagrams to help you when you’re on site.
Wiring & Interconnection
Explains all the options when it comes to alarm interconnection available
including both hard-wired and RadioLINK (wireless) interconnection.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Tells you the danger points to cover, what types of alarm are available and
where to site them.
Handyfacts also contains an interactive product search which allows you to
quickly and easily find the best Aico products for your application. All Aico
products are covered and are easily searchable.
* Info on smoke alarm types and siting
* Step-by-step run though on House-coding a RadioLINK system
* Wiring diagrams for relays – switching mains powered and low voltage devices
* Carbon Monoxide danger points and where to fit alarms
* Interactive product search covering all Aico products
* Access to product datasheets
* Save your favourite products
* E-mail product information
Basic anonymous usage info is collected by Google Analytics.
Use the Security Continuum Mobile app for Android to find the right access control solutions for every opening in your facility. Whether you are a seasoned expert on ASSA ABLOY’s broad range of access control technologies or looking for assistance to guide you through the process of making the right selections, you’ll find everything you need right here. And when you’re done, simply add your selections to your Projects list for easy reference later on or email them to one of our Integrated Solutions Specialists for further consultation.
Search ASSA ABLOY comprehensive range of access control solutions.
Quick access to relevant solutions for experts.
Guidance to the closest and most applicable solution for non experts.
Link into detailed product sell sheets and brochures.
Share product information via email.
Add products to favorites lists.
Email or call our Integrated Solutions Specialists directly from within the app.
Access to the Partner Login page from within the app
The free catalog app allows designers and engineers to quickly and effortlessly find the best ROAL products for their specific applications. The catalog app complements ROAL’s website product search and offers faster search and selection of ROAL’s products.
· Search ROAL’s comprehensive range of Solid State Lighting Ballasts & AC/DC Power Supplies.
· Guidance to the closest and most applicable product.
· Link into detailed product datasheets.
· Share product information via email.
· Add products to favorites lists.
· Create custom favorite lists.
· Email an RFQ directly to ROAL.
· Download existing ROAL brochures and guides to the app.
· Find the closest sales offices, distributors and reps.
Download the app to browse event listings, prices and booking information.
Keep up to date with what's happening and where its on.
Take a picture with the Camera Feature, choose an Arts Week frame from the list provided - then upload to Facebook and share the fun with your friends.