The proLibro™ system is an advanced digital delivery system specifically designed to act as a conduit enabling reference content consumers to more easily access content collections.
Massive drug compendiums, technical documentation, statutes and regulations, tax and building codes, coding guides, policy and procedures manuals – these are the types of mission critical content accessed by professionals many times a day.
With proLibro, delivery and access to this critical information becomes simple, easy, and fast!
The proLibro eReader is the most advanced technology available today for distributing and accessing massive collections of content.
Traditional digital content technologies such as PDF or ePUB excel at the delivery of short form or entertainment content – reports, marketing materials, trade books and magazines – which are consumed in a page by page fashion. These technologies, however, are challenged when confronted by randomly accessed reference titles with page counts measuring in the thousands. proLibro was designed specifically to make this type of content easily and rapidly accessible.
proLibro delivers the features you need to make research content available at a moment’s notice. Here’s just a few of the highlights:
• Powerful, contextual, and intuitive search. Craft complex searches in a straightforward, step-by-step manner. Change the context of your search to find a specific type of information. Relevancy ranked search results are delivered in fractions of a second – even in multi-thousand page content collections.
• Advanced Annotation – create and categorize highlights, notes, and bookmarks that automatically synchronize between your different devices.
• Continuous content updating and versioning delivers the most current information to your fingertips. Annotations are automatically carried forward to the latest version.
• Support for offline mode means access to reference products is not at the mercy of your access to an Internet connection.
• The most advanced Table of Contents ever in an eBook App! Expand the ToC to rapidly locate and jump desired sections. Open multiple sections at a time and quickly jump from one to the other. Narrow the scope of the search engine to specific sections. See how your search results are distributed in the content.
• proLibro’s unique content loading engine enables continuous scrolling to keep content in continuous context. No more flipping back and forth between ‘virtual’ pages.
• Need to scroll faster? proLibro incorporates the fast action Navigator scrollbar. One tap on the Navigator displays the Table of Contents structure to your current location. Drag the Navigator to quickly scroll through the content structure. Once you've spotted the desired section, tap to load your new location into the content window.
• History tracking remembers where you've been and what you’ve done. The History panel contains a continuously growing of your Pro eBook actions - searches executed; results, links, and table of contents headings followed; and links to embedded Media loaded, all sorted by type or date. One tap puts you right back into the context of that action.
proLibro titles are available directly from your reference product publisher. Accessing proLibro titles requires registration with the proLibro system. Find out more about proLibro and see our growing list of available titles at www.prolibro.com.