Smart Agent is the app for ALC agents to use. It is a very powerful tools for agents to stay connected to the agency, by receiving latest updates, as well as receiving info to monitor their group and personal production.
User can also view upcoming events, adding the event into own phone calendar. There's a video training section for agents to improve their communication skill and product knowledge.
Results will be shown in Month-To-Date, Year-To-Date, Monthly, Yearly, Past Years Comparison, Growth Analysis, and many more. Agents may also search their own policies for reference.
All managers and agents will get notified whenever that’s a case submission, competition updates and announcement within their own agency.
* Managing different clients with features for bill rates, billing increments, etc.
* Creation of jobs and association to clients.
* Dynamic job states: Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid.
* Tracking of expenses, mileage, time, and payments within the different jobs.
* Fully functional application without network connections; although, when connected exchange rate data is able to be imported into Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
* Multinational currency support, including the ability to create and manage custom currencies. Allowing for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
* Exchange Rate data importing from the internet.
* Expense tracking with payment method, tags, merchants, notes, and pictures and attachments of receipts (receipt preview included).
* Receipt capture makes use of camera functions such as auto-focus, auto-flash, compression, etc.
* Mileage tracking in both imperial or metric units. Allowing mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings as well as total distance.
* Time tracking - time can be entered directly by adjusting the hours of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock for the entry. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense Manager by BluJ Business will accurately track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as (work orders, tags, categories, etc.)
* Payment management - as customer payments are received, they too can be tracked within Expense Manager by BluJ Business. These payments as well as due dates can be used to auto calculate job statuses.
* Extensive Reporting capabilities such as Job Details, Client Summaries, Year to date reports, etc. Addition Quick Reports easily allowing the generation of select reports within two screen touches.
* Collected data is able to be exported in a CSV format for import to other applications such as Excel and Quick Books.
* Reports and exported data are able to be emailed WITHOUT requiring additional fees.
* Ability to view reports from the Android device, sorting the data in a variety of ways.
* Manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use.
* Tag Management that allows for creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with Expenses, Time and Mileage.
* Extensive users guide built into the application, not requiring web access.
* Backup/Restore to/from SD card and the Cloud to ensure that your data doesn't get lost even if your device does.
Great application for Expense Reporting and tracking trip expenses when traveling for business.
Once upgraded to the professional version of Expense Manager by BluJ Business, there are no additional fees. Most applications charge hidden fees through the use of their servers for report generation; not Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
This fully functional trial of the application can be used for 30 days. If it meets your needs, purchase the professional version (Expense Manager PRO by BluJ Business) from the market.
The MEDICA app helps you plan your visit to the fair, providing comprehensive information on the World Forum for Medicine technology in Düsseldorf. The perfect iPhone and iPad integration thanks to offline search, GoogleMaps connection and an interactive map of the exhibition centre allow you to prepare your visit to the fair perfectly.
Interactive Site Map and Hall Layout
iPhone’s optimised site and hall maps provide perfect guidance around the fair grounds. The site offers infinitely variable zoom and all information submitted by exhibitors. Zoom into the individual halls and see all stands. Just click on a stand and all exhibitor information plus the products offered will be displayed.
Mark specific exhibitors and products as favourites and build your own personal list of things to remember, making the MEDICA app into your digital companion as you make your way around the fair.
News, interviews, sweepstakes, videos, fotos - With the MEDICA app you are always up to date. Find out about everything to do with the fair and its exhibitors as well as about the latest developments in medical technology. Exclusive news from the MEDICA editors keep you up to date all the time – before, during and after the fair.
Information on the trade fair
All details revolving around your MEDICA visit to the trade fair are presented in this area in a coherent format. Information on opening hours, admission prices, focal ranges on display, to name but a few assist you in optimally preparing your visit to the trade fair. Thanks to the comprehensive integration of calender and GoogleMaps your iPhone will become a perfect companion guide at the fair.
Trade Fairs in Düsseldorf
Hosting 50 trade fairs at its Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre, of which 24 are global premium trade fairs in their sectors, and about 100 of its own events the Messe Düsseldorf Group is among the leading export platforms worldwide. Gain an overview of all trade fairs held at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre including key data on the individual events.
MEDICA - Be part of the No. 1 !