A nice widget for quick access to the last call log. May have direct access to three functions of it:
- Go to contact;
- Get a quick view.
- Custom configuration for each widget;
- Various sizes (scroll ICS);
- Identification of calls per color;
Possess even an icon to access the call history in a simple and fast
*** Pro version now available ***
What it does:
- Wide 4:1 and Mini 2:1 widgets.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Six background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doesn't do:
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- SMS: See "Last Call Widget Pro" for SMS support.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
Keywords: Last Call Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, sms, dialler, dialer, call log.
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: email@example.com
1x1, 2x1 or 3x1 size widget including 1x1 quad mode.
Use contact icon image for widget icon.
Two or more contacts can be registered.
No compatibility with previous version's widget.
You must remove all widgets before re-registering new ones.
This application requires Internet permission for only accessing Ads network.
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
* ways to clump contacts and numbers
* contact photos
* swipeable tabs
* long press for various options (texting specifically)
Okily, dokily, the ads rundown:
Tap for Tap: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/tapfortap/tap-for-tap
AppFlood: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/papaya_offer/papaya-offer ( http://appflood.com/ )
That's why Custom Programming Solutions set out to recreate it, making improvements where needed. To get started, just go to your homescreen's widget collection, and drag the Favorite Contacts widget wherever you like.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur gives you a convenient way to access your favorite contacts. You get a beautiful, resizable widget on your homescreen that displays your 4 top favorite contacts. Clicking on the widget will show you the rest of your favorites. Quick and easy access to your favorite contacts in an awesome widget. If you want to see more than your top 4 favorite contacts use our brand new grid widget! It will allow you to scroll through all of your favorite contacts.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also makes it really easy to quickly call, text, or email a favorite contact. All by just tapping on the icon for that favorite contact. Want to see more? Click on the contact's large picture, and you'll get a full view of its information.
Your Favorite Contacts will be sorted alphabetically by default, but you have the freedom to reorder them how you please. Just hold down on a contact tile from the main screen, and drag it to the position you want it to be in!
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also allows you to manage your favorite contacts. Click on the star to add or remove a favorite contact.
We hoped to recreate the amazing experience of using the Motorola Blur Favorite Contacts widget, and we feel confident that we've met that goal, and improved on it. Most of all, we hope you enjoy using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.
The internet permissions are required for analytics. Nothing else in the app uses the internet.
Affordable rates on calls to mobiles and landlines all over the world. Low-cost Calls is your must-have app for saving money on local and international calls.
Call USA - from 0.60 RUR
Call Canada - from 0.30 RUR
Call Mexico - from 0.90 RUR
Call China - 0.40 RUR
Call India - 1.65 RUR
Call Turkey – from 1.90 RUR
Call United Kingdom - from 0.40 RUR
Low-cost Calls is the best app for phone calls:
— Affordable rates on calls to any country
— High-quality connection and no background noise
— Fixed rates and no roaming charges, you pay only for the duration of the call
— It’s so easy to call – find the contact in your address book or simply dial the number
— No ads
Cheap international and local calls, no roaming and no extra charges! Our rates are lower than your mobile operator’s rates.
To use Low-cost Calls, you need internet connection (3G, LTE or Wi-Fi). Your mobile operator might charge you for mobile internet connection.
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Improve the photo/label icon
- dialog send email
- fixed a bug report
- improved config wizard
- Dialog to choose the preferred action
Allows quick access to call or send sms to contacts/numbers you have contacted recently/frequently.
· Unlike others, you don't need to configure it manually. It auto select your contacts/numbers depending on the frequency and age of calls and sms.
· You can manage a list of numbers that the widget should not show.
· See stats and last communications for a phone number.
· 4 sizes:
- 8 contacts
- 4 contacts
- 3 contacts
- Smart list shortcut
This is a WIDGET, so you can't open it as a normal app. To add a widget to your desktop, do a long press on a free space of the home screen and select "add widget".
** WARNING FOR TASK KILLER APPS USERS **: be sure that your task killer is configured to ignore this app, in other case, the widget can be frozen.
NOTE: I can't answer to your comments here, please send me an e-mail to request a new feature, to report a bug or to get help on any issue related with this widget. You can also contact me using twitter (@SPCamposAndroid)
You can also visit the FAQ section of the web.
Facebook contact icons are not shown!
-4x4 20 Contacts
-4x4 9 Contacts
-4x2 8 Contacts
-Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
-Start Google Talk chat (GoogleTalk name must be set for a contact)
** If you like Contact Widget but want hi-res images and your choice of label colors then try Contact Widget Pro **
** Contact Widget requires access to contacts in order to operate. Some Android systems allow for privacy restrictions to be set on applications. If you experience problems, please verify that there are no privacy restrictions set for the Contact Widget application. **
- Choose between the original full screen dialer, a new quick dialer or your phones default dialer.
- With as few as 2 touches you can call, SMS, email or IM your favorite contacts.
- Add a different widget for each of you favorite contacts.
- Uses your contact's image and updates with the contact.
- 3 different widget sizes to add emphasis.
- Use the quick contact icon to access additional contact information.
- Configure the visibility of contact labels.
- Arrange primary phone numbers and emails at the top of list.
- Use the Simple Contact Widget application launcher to configure options.
- Note: Instant messaging requires a compatible client which implements an IM URI receiver.
- Support for English, Spanish and Russian languages.
Your feedback is always welcome!
Join Talkray and start chatting today!
★ BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging.
★ NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
★ SHARE PICTURES, PUSH TO TALK MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, multimedia, voice notes, location, page friends, and much more. Even doodle and add effects to your photos before sharing.
★ FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
★ NO STORING YOUR CHAT OR CALLS: Talkray does not keep your texts or calls. Once you get the message on your phone, it’s automatically deleted on our system.
★ NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
★ SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/talkray
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/talkray
Circle us on G+ - http://google.com/+TalkrayApp
Features details popup with call information and caller picture.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd the widget to the homescreen
P.S. For bug reports and feature requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of posting a comment. It gives me the opportunity to respond.