* ways to clump contacts and numbers
* contact photos
* swipeable tabs
* long press for various options (texting specifically)
Okily, dokily, the ads rundown:
Tap for Tap: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/tapfortap/tap-for-tap
AppFlood: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/papaya_offer/papaya-offer ( http://appflood.com/ )
*** Pro version now available ***
What it does:
- Wide 4:1 and Mini 2:1 widgets.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Six background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doesn't do:
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- SMS: See "Last Call Widget Pro" for SMS support.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
Keywords: Last Call Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, sms, dialler, dialer, call log.
A nice widget for quick access to the last call log. May have direct access to three functions of it:
- Go to contact;
- Get a quick view.
- Custom configuration for each widget;
- Various sizes (scroll ICS);
- Identification of calls per color;
Possess even an icon to access the call history in a simple and fast
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
Caller ID + is a Caller ID / Call Log launcher for Contacts+ - a FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer, caller ID & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Call log + to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
1x1, 2x1 or 3x1 size widget including 1x1 quad mode.
Use contact icon image for widget icon.
Two or more contacts can be registered.
No compatibility with previous version's widget.
You must remove all widgets before re-registering new ones.
This application requires Internet permission for only accessing Ads network.
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Improve the photo/label icon
- dialog send email
- fixed a bug report
- improved config wizard
- Dialog to choose the preferred action
** If you like Contact Widget but want hi-res images and your choice of label colors then try Contact Widget Pro **
** Contact Widget requires access to contacts in order to operate. Some Android systems allow for privacy restrictions to be set on applications. If you experience problems, please verify that there are no privacy restrictions set for the Contact Widget application. **
- Choose between the original full screen dialer, a new quick dialer or your phones default dialer.
- With as few as 2 touches you can call, SMS, email or IM your favorite contacts.
- Add a different widget for each of you favorite contacts.
- Uses your contact's image and updates with the contact.
- 3 different widget sizes to add emphasis.
- Use the quick contact icon to access additional contact information.
- Configure the visibility of contact labels.
- Arrange primary phone numbers and emails at the top of list.
- Use the Simple Contact Widget application launcher to configure options.
- Note: Instant messaging requires a compatible client which implements an IM URI receiver.
- Support for English, Spanish and Russian languages.
Your feedback is always welcome!
Add contacts, add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
You can order the contacts as you please.
You can edit the widgets after setup too.
High resolution images.
Please rate the application.
7 day trial for the Pro version with:
- Lots of shapes.
- Colorful frame
- Direct dial or message, or show the quick menu
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
That's why Custom Programming Solutions set out to recreate it, making improvements where needed. To get started, just go to your homescreen's widget collection, and drag the Favorite Contacts widget wherever you like.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur gives you a convenient way to access your favorite contacts. You get a beautiful, resizable widget on your homescreen that displays your 4 top favorite contacts. Clicking on the widget will show you the rest of your favorites. Quick and easy access to your favorite contacts in an awesome widget. If you want to see more than your top 4 favorite contacts use our brand new grid widget! It will allow you to scroll through all of your favorite contacts.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also makes it really easy to quickly call, text, or email a favorite contact. All by just tapping on the icon for that favorite contact. Want to see more? Click on the contact's large picture, and you'll get a full view of its information.
Your Favorite Contacts will be sorted alphabetically by default, but you have the freedom to reorder them how you please. Just hold down on a contact tile from the main screen, and drag it to the position you want it to be in!
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also allows you to manage your favorite contacts. Click on the star to add or remove a favorite contact.
We hoped to recreate the amazing experience of using the Motorola Blur Favorite Contacts widget, and we feel confident that we've met that goal, and improved on it. Most of all, we hope you enjoy using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.
The internet permissions are required for analytics. Nothing else in the app uses the internet.
Features details popup with call information and caller picture.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd the widget to the homescreen
P.S. For bug reports and feature requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of posting a comment. It gives me the opportunity to respond.