Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for kids. As always, NO banner ads. Google Play Editor's Choice and Featured in Google Play 2011.
It invites kids to draw and color. It has coloring pages with recorded voice invitations, custom backgrounds to draw on and more
This version now supports tablets and phones.
NEW in this version:
- 4 new coloring tools.
- the ability to draw on photos.
- new art store with more coloring pages.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 4 Drawing Tools: crayons, brushes, pencils and air brush.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
It is really 3 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. a photo decorator.
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently****** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note, Nexus 4, 7, 10, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S3 and many more phones and tablets.
*** Note HD version will be retired soon. This version now works well on both tablets and phones***
Learning fun. Fun learning.
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
Art can be easy, or hard. It is all about creativity. Do you want to teach your kids to draw simple animals for fun? “How to Draw Animals for Kids” is the application for learning simple drawing, for fun and entertainment.
This application lets you and young kids to learn how to draw animals using some easy, step-by-step instructions that are simple, but very cute and elegant. It provides helpful diagrams to guide you in drawing these playful animals.
40 animals are included in the app.
Each animal drawing is divided into 5 or 6 steps, and it is easy to follow. The application provides a fun page flipper when you’re ready to move on to the next step.
The kids and you will find that these animals are easy to draw, cute, and the steps are in bite size chunks for everyone to keep up.
We will update the animal list in the future after reviewing the positive feedback or suggestions.
子供のための動物を描画する方法 아이들을위한 동물을 그리는 방법 как рисовать животных для детей cómo dibujar animales para los niños
Learn how to write each letter of the alphabet in upper-case cursive with simple writing activities that can be practised again and again.
Includes easy-to-follow directions, preset paintbrushes and full screen drawing mode.
Students of all ages can learn cursive writing. Kids age 7 or younger may need assistance from an adult. In general, 8 year olds can complete cursive writing assignments with some assistance and general direction from a teacher. Kids age 9 or older can complete cursive writing assignments without assistance. As with any new writing technique, it is important to monitor the progress of students and then make adjustments as necessary.
This application offer an interactive and fun way to learn cursive writing at home or at school. It will allow students to study the letters of the cursive alphabet in a visually stimulating way and will provide hours of practice.
-No in-app purchase
More info at http://cursivewriting.co.uk
What’s that Dora and Boots see up in the sky? It’s Tico in his Nutty Plane, writing letters and drawing pictures. But he needs you to help him with his ABC’s! Pick up all the nuts he needs to power the plane by tracing the letters.
After that, help Tico make a picture in the sky. What’s that picture that begins with the letter A? An Apple! It’s such an adventure to explore, learn and read with Dora.
As your child traces the letters, Dora reinforces the sound of each of the letters. Supportive directions and sound effects help guide your child in learning their letters.
A new game, Letter and Picture Match, reinforces initial letter sounds by grouping pictures that start with the same sound. A letter select screen allows your child to play any game on any letter they choose. With the educational activity of tracing letters, the interactive tilting action, and the picture guessing, Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds will keep kids entertained, all while learning their ABC’s! Ready for some high-flying letter learning? Let’s go!
Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds includes: •Easy to use tutorials lead by Dora •Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Letters of the alphabet •Hearing and reinforcement of letters sounds •A tap and drag game to put letters in the correct holes. •78 pictures that reinforce letters sounds and initial letters •A new game, Letter and Picture Match, reinforces initial letter sounds by grouping pictures that start with the same sound. •A letter select screen that allows you to choose any letter to play •Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert •Player profiles now allow more than one child to play and save their progress •Parent Reporting which shows you how your child is progressing in the app.
End User License Agreement:
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
* Kids Paint is a must-have application if you have young children in the household. - everythingandroid
Draw beautiful art with random color! Use 2 fingers to draw lines! Shake the device to clear screen.
You can also take picture, import photo, save to photo gallery, send to your friends, or share the drawing with the world using Flickr, Facebook and more! You can also color cycle the drawing!
Works great for Samsung S Pen!
See pretty pictures drawn by kids over the world!
Like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
This really is the most complete Animal Drawing program available in one place.
Animals are fun to draw.
Each drawing of an animal goes with an easy to follow step-by-step guide.
Follow the process and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by your own results.
Most animals can be drawn within 6 easy steps and you can always add color to the final result if you want to.
"This is a fun drawing program for kids (and adults, too) that shows, step-by-step, how to make simple, stylized outline drawings about 100 animals, everything from hamster to hippopotamus. It has kept the preschooler and teenager in our household entertained for hours — and it’s the first place I look if I want to figure out how to make a simple line drawing of a horse or panda bear."
There is very little difference in drawing humans or animals or any other object.
If you are totally clueless, one of the best ways is to get a tracing paper and copy as many pictures of animals as possible.
This technique lets you capture the contours and the perfect shape of an animal.
Your hand remembers the pencil strokes you make!
This is very interesting!
This is also one of the learning techniques and it is very effective.
Try it and you’ll see surprising results. It works.
- A large number of drawing lessons (more than 100)
- Step by step instructions
- Simple intuitive interface
- Zoom Mode
- Animals, cartoon characters and cute little animals for children.
The program contains the following drawing lessons
How to Draw :
- White bear Sochi 2014
- The Leopard Sochi 2014
- The Hare Sochi 2014
- Tiger pencil
- A small gray kitten named Berlioz
- Cartoon cat Marie from Aristocats
- Teddy bear
- Cartoon horse Spirit
- A cat with kittens
- Pretty little kitten
- A beautiful horse Rain
- The head of an eagle
- Lion Kids
- Hedgehog for children
- Mouse for children
- My Little Pony
- Bunny from " Bambi"
- Funny cartoon dog Dag
- Anime cat from the anime Sailor Moon
- Cute bunny
- Fur seal
- Dove of Peace
- Cartoon monkey
- Anime wolf
- Wolf Kiba from the anime " Wolf's rain "
- Dinosaur Flintstones
- Tiger from " On the road with clouds "
- Panther Bagheera from Mowgli
- Monkey from The Lion King
- Spike dragon from the cartoon " My little pony "
- Hyena "Lion King"
- Simba from " The Lion King "
- Cartoon dinosaur Tireks
- the horse
- Tiger's head
- Sleeping penguin
- A cartoon bear, which draws
- Eagle Owl
However, the color that is very diverse and colorful.
Touching a black screen, the selected background screen color appears as a dotted line.
Note: As the line slowly draw will feel alive.
Function: Save the picture
keyword - Coloring Book for Kids-Scratch, Colorful,Paint, study painting, baby games, color, paint, painted, play, coloring, paint, kid, play, crayons, crayons, baby, education, children, educational, baby toys
This application lets you and young kids to learn how to draw some fruits, vegetables, trees, flowers, animals, cartoon characters, and more using some easy, step-by-step instructions that are simple, but very cute and elegant. It provides helpful diagrams to guide you in drawing these playful objects.
77 objects are included in this application right now:
Each drawing is divided into 5 - 13 steps, and it is easy to follow. The application provides a fun page flipper when you’re ready to move on to the next step.
The kids and you will find that these objects are easy to draw, cute, and the steps are in bite size chunks for everyone to keep up.
When you paint the "face", the body came grows and move.
Let's upload and share with everyone it if you draw well!
try move animation together to download a face that other children drew
* You can select "To Drawing", "play" and a "get a face" after starting.
* Select the "To Drawing" first, please draw a face.
* When you are finished drawing, please select "Play". You move around the body grows in the face drawn.
* Face drawn to a variety of movement. Please try to touch in various ways.
* You can download the face of another child drew in "get a face", together the "play" it.
[How To Play]
Try to be painted as you like your child.
You can choose "pen color", "width" and "eraser" from the button at the bottom of the screen.
Up to 3 times can be rewritten in back key.
erase all the screen in the menu key "Clear".
The one size smaller the face drawn in the menu key "reduce".
Please press the red button in the upper right corner when you are finished drawing.
Please share with everyone in the "Upload" button when you draw well.
Face drawn so move around and try to touch in various ways.
You can display up to 12 people maximum in the face with face + downloadable drawn.
*get a face
Press the "Download" button to choose a face from the list.
The menu key in the title screen, press the "Management of face"
List of face that you downloaded and face painted is displayed and you can select and delete.
...You can check the menu key in the "Help" for instructions.
When you are doing "To Drawing", app does not end in the terminal "back key".
Please select "Exit" from the menu key.
This application lets you and young kids to learn how to draw some cartoon characters, and more using some easy, step-by-step instructions that are simple, but very cute and elegant. It provides helpful diagrams to guide you in drawing these playful cartoon characters.
Each drawing is divided into 7 - 12 steps, and it is easy to follow. The application provides a fun page flipper when you’re ready to move on to the next step.
The kids and you will find that these characters are easy to draw, cute, and the steps are in bite size chunks for everyone to keep up.
42 cartoon characters are included in this application right now.
Learning to draw is and educational and fun way for kids to develop their fine motor skills and creative skills.
TeachersParadise.com Studios "1234 Learn to Draw" is a simple and easy painting app for children to view step by step drawing and coloring instructions.
Includes 20 easy to draw pages, each is carefully designed with easy to follow instructions. In 4 steps, children will be drawing trucks, dolls, animals and even rockets ships.
App Name: 1234 Learn to Draw
- Save the picture (one picture painted two possible permanent storage)
- 3 kinds of line thickness (for small parts transform into a thin line, thick line for large area variation)
- 4 kinds of line styles (a fuzzy border line, but a line that round, simple lines, dual-color line)
- Select 256 pen (with a choice of 256 colors in the pen)
- Eraser pen (color clearly the wrong place can be erased with the eraser.)
- 24 pen (24 pen at the bottom of the base, providing easy access is also available.)
bread, brownie, cake, candy, cheese, chicken,chocolate, coffee, cookie, croissant, curry, dumpling,egg, fish cake, gimbap, hamburger, hotdog, icecream, kabob,macaroon,milk,muffin, nacho,natto,omelet,pancake,pie,pizza,potato,samgyetang,sandwich,sausage,skewered rice cake,songpyeon,tonkatsu
,topokki,rice ball, waffle
- Coloring play coloring game, coloring, Paint, Picture Study, baby games, color, paint, coloring, playing, coloring, paint, word cards, word cards, Hangul, studying painting, infants, kid, play , crayons, crayons, Felt Pens, coloring, color, color, coloring, paint, painter, paint, according Hangul writing, pen, animal, baby, educational, children, kids, kid, sketch, drawing, color, color, children, sketchbook, color, Painter, Hangul cards, children, kids, toddlers, preschool, art, art, study, education, baby, kids, toddler, baby, baby, infant, newborn, children, coloring, education, children, fun fruits game , Foley, baby toys, baby toys, kids toys, storybooks, baby books, value and Friends, Blood sounds farm, Ms. Brewer, coloring game, coloring, cognitive training, sketchbook, drawing plays
Forget me not
One the drawings are completed ,everyone can color them to create a lovely special effect
Kids can try and learn how to draw on the canvas. They can paint, draw and modify given shapes!
Learn how to draw with step - by - step instructions
Paint with brush tool
Color the shapes with the bucket tool
Amazing Holo Color Picker with opacity and saturation
Brush size tool
Unlimited undo button
Normal, blur and emboss brush
Share your painting via e-mail or any social network!
More images comming soon! Stay tuned.
This version includes:
How to draw lamp
How to draw giraffe
How to draw police car
How to draw squirel
How to draw lobster
How to draw airplane
How to draw car
How to draw chicken
How to draw dog
How to draw elephant
How to draw flower
How to draw house
How to draw rose
How to draw sheep
How to draw truck
How to draw doll
How to draw hellicopter
How to draw frog
How to draw cake
How to draw duck
Key words: how to draw, coloring, kids, children, painting, learning, shapes, animals, doodle draw
More from developer
Kids love the big screen of the tablet. Trace It! For Kids was specifically designed for tablet to allow kids an easy way to learn their colors, numbers, and letters by seeing and tracing the animals and large text on screen.
- 200 numbers, letters, and words to practice reading and tracing
- 47 delightful animals
- 8 crayon colors and eraser for mistakes
- Kids can use the big back button in the top left to navigate.
- Parents can hold down the system back button in the action bar to exit.
- If you any have problems or suggestions, just send an email and we'll make it right.
A note on permissions: Internet access is not need to use the app, but is used to send ANONYMOUS usage statistics to the developer to improve user experience in future updates.
keywords: education, learn, preschool, trace, tracing, colors, numbers, letters, abc, alphabet, animals