Oracle Interview Questions provides you a wide range of questions that can be asked during a Interview. Application answers most commonly asked interview questions and has been categories for ease.
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
1. 1000+ questions that prepare you for any type of interview on Oracle.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. The Application Covers a wide range of questions related to oracle. You may not be interested in all of them so please select the Categories in which you are interested.
Application Cover questions from Following 22 broad Categories.
1. Database Administration
2. Oracle Database Architecture
3. Database Security Oracle
4. Oracle Distributed Processing
5. Oracle Flexfield
6. Oracle Memory Management
7. Oracle Accounts Receivable (AR)
8. Oracle Backup and Recovery
9. Oracle Basic
10. Oracle D2K
11. Oracle Data Access
12. Oracle Database (main)
13. Oracle DBA
14. Oracle Developer
15. Oracle ETL
16. Oracle General Ledger (GL)
17. Oracle PL-SQL
18. Oracle Programmatic Constructs
19. Oracle Scenarios
20. Oracle Security
21. Oracle Technology Network (OTN)
22. SQL Plus
Q. ) Explain When can hash cluster used?
Ans: Hash clusters are useful in cases where :
(i) There is a uniform, even and predictable no. of key values.
(ii) Queries using equality predicates.
(iii) The table is NOT growing constantly, and the keys are rarely updated.
Q.) What Is the Difference between Formal Parameters and Actual Parameters?
Ans : Formal parameter and actual parameter are two different terms related parameters used in the procedures and functions:
A formal parameter is a term used to refer to a parameter defined in the procedure or function declaration statement.
An actual parameter is a term used to refer to a parameter provided by the calling statement to a procedure or a function.