This program helps to keep track of the film development process used for each film. It keeps notably track of the developer used, development duration and temperature, as well as the agitation pattern applied.
The default identification of film is based on the day the roll was finished and the camera used. This way, unique film ID can systematically be produced. However, custom ID can be used.
Print exposure are recorded using either linear timing in seconds or f-stop numbers. An exposure entry also include a list of the burning and dodging applied. Complex multiple grade exposure can also be saved.
Prints made from a specific film or for a collection of prints, like a book or an exhibition, can easily be listed.
This program support a multitude of default setting to generate recording in a minimal amount of time. For instance, default paper, developer, toner and print size can be defined to speed up print recording.
Additionally, this program also interact with the Darkroom F-Stop Timer v2.0 and up. The combination of these two programs makes exposure and re-exposure of prints straightforward.
Finally, for advanced user, since the data are stored in a MySQL database, a SQL database editor can be used on any computer to do advanced manipulations and query.
The advantages of the program:
* Built-in database of the most commonly used combination of film / developer,
* User can choose how go to the next step of process (after some time, after press screen button, after move the device),
* User can made his own database with data time
-developing time (even for dual development)
-mixing times (two times)
-stop bath time
-wash in water
-rinsing in water with surfactant
* User can choose between the two methods of mixing
* Three modes (quick start, customizable start, and database management)
* Support for vertical and horizontal position
* The audio signal to the next stage
If you have any problems with the application or you have any suggestions on the development of the program, please contact us:
The exposure is first defined around a base exposure expressed in stops. Then additional dodging and burning exposure can be also be added.
This timer also support the split printing technique with a soft and a hard exposure having each their own printing sequence.
A test strip exposing mode with constant stop increment is also available to establish the correct base exposure. Stop increments goes down to 1/24 of stop.
The enlarger lamp can now be trigged using an external bluetooth adapter visit: droidinthedark.com. You can still manually trigger the enlarger switch using the sounds emitted by this program to indicate correct triggering time.
This timer also interacts with the Darkroom NoteKeeper application to save and retrieve print exposures for later reprint.
Main features are:
- Large database with the most common films/developers combinations!
- You can create, modify and delete your personal combinations!
- You can SHARE your combinations with the users of Dev it and you can use combinations created by other users!
- You can rate your favorite combinations!
- Fully configurable timer.
- Time/temperature variations.
- Creation of custom agitation schemas.
Icons provided by: http://www.visualpharm.com/
This is the ultimative app for your film developments. It contains the world's largest collection of development times recommended by the manufacturers.
★ A comprehensive database of film processing times is backing this app. It consists of the authentic development times from the product sheet tables of the respective producers.
★ The film processing time calculator estimates missing entries of the database with respect to push/pull, dilution, temperature and agitation.
★ A timer is included in the app. In addition to the developer timer you can define timers for presoak, stop bath and/or fixing.
★★ The features are ★★★
- 20331 database entries.
- 192 films, 187 developers supported.
- Calculator for film processing times of missing entries.
- All times are manually adjustable.
- Agitation reminder.
- Customizable multi-step timers
- Dilution calculator
- Automatic filing of developed films with date and time.
- Darkroom themes.
- Storing and recalling of your favorite development settings.