WhiteCoat is quality healthcare made accessible through your mobile phone wherever you are, without the hassle of a waiting room. Connect with our Singapore-registered staff doctors over live video in a matter of minutes. WhiteCoat is a Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore telehealth sandbox provider, and has a clinic licence under the Private Hospitals & Medical Clinics (PHMC) Act.
• Download the WhiteCoat App and register yourself or your child^
• Select your doctor or have one assigned to you to begin your video consult
• Receive your diagnosis instantly
• Arrange for same day island-wide delivery of prescribed medication to your doorstep*
• Access your medical certificate / referral letter and medical history at any time
WhiteCoat provides medical attention for over 70% of all common conditions treated by healthcare clinics in Singapore, including:
• Flu, cough, cold, sore throat
• Fever, headache
• Rash, cold sores, red eye
• Asthma, acute bronchitis
• Dermatological conditions
WhiteCoat concludes each consult** by providing you with a medical certificate (MC) / referral letter from a certified doctor where medically necessary. We also dispense prescription, chronic and travel medication, and provide advice regarding your latest laboratory results or sexual health.
^ Persons below 18 can be treated if accompanied by a parent / guardian during the video consultation
* Service available in Singapore only
** If your doctor determines that you are unsuitable for a video consult, you will be advised to seek appropriate follow-up actions for continuity of care before ending the session; you will not be charged a consult fee