App Store Search Keywords:
Global, Trading, Managers, GTM, 17th, Seventeenth, Goldman Sachs, Global Trading Managers Conference
• Total Monthly Home Cost
• Canadian Mortgage Payment (variable or fixed)
• Various Payment Frequencies
• Canada Mortgage & Housing Corp Premium
• All Canadian Provincial Land Transfer Fees
• Municipal Land Transfer Fees (65+ regions)
• Includes First time buyer rebates
• Allows for Roommate Income entry
• Allows Slider and Keyboard input
• Request for help from within the App
• Local Experts with Map
• Partial Amortization Schedule to show you totals
• Share your Calculations via Email
• Import Calculations from Email
The calculations have been been vigorously tested and verified against many available Canadian mortgage calculators such as the mortgage calculator from TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and CMHC's own premium calculator.
Unfortunately, it is yet only intended to provide a very awesome estimate of the premiums and payments that would be payable to your lenders.
Install the PEC 2014 event guide on your smartphone and find all information you need about the event:
- Overview of the program
- Create your own timetable for the event (MyPlan): bookmark the sessions you want to attend
- Use map to navigate to the venue
- …and much more
PEC, private equity conference, management, campus for finance
Led by a team of respected conference, event, editorial, and communications professionals, Falk Marques Group prides itself on being an unbiased source of information and networking − identifying market needs and generating concepts and content focused solely on fulfilling the needs of its select target audiences.
The purpose of the app is to showcase the Falk Marques Group’s professional conferences, news and event content, and networking opportunities.
This app provides easy access to Ron Karr’s mobile web content including:
• Read Ron Karr’s latest blog posts
• Watch Ron Karr in action with his latest video clips
• Engage in conversation with Ron Karr via Twitter
• Sign up for Ron Karr’s monthly Sales & Leadership E-Report
• Purchase Ron Karr’s latest product offerings.
• Learn about Ron Karr and his keynote and workshop presentations.
Ron Karr, CEO of the business consulting firm Karr Associates, Inc., specializes in building high performing sales cultures. His key areas of expertise include sales, leadership and negotiations. Ron is all about the improving the customer experience, building customer loyalty and increasing market share.
His client list includes Sallie Mae, HP, Morgan Stanley, Met Life, Sprint, Marriott Hotels, UPS, Hertz, Agfa and Cognis Chemical, among others.
Ron has been elected to serve as the 2013-2014 President of the National Speakers Association. He is also a Certified Speaker Professional (CSP), an earned designation for the competency and results achieved as a professional speaker.
Toronto Focus day is a full day conference offering seminars designed to help you leverage the Bloomeberg Professional Service to navigate today's uncertain markets.
Two keynote sessions:
Will 2014 (Finally) be Better?
A look at the causes of the long run of sluggish global growth, whether those are turning in 2014, and what the implications will be for the Canadian economy, equities and fixed income markets in the year ahead.
Speaker: Dr. Avery Shenfeld, Managing Director and Chief Economist
CIBC World Markets, Inc.
The End of Canadian Exceptionalism?
Canada's unemployment rate is poised to be higher next year than the U.S., ending a five-year advantage and highlighting a turn of fortune for an economy that had basked in the international limelight since the end of the Great Recession. Is Canada just going through a soft patch? How will international events such as U.S. monetary policy and the emerging market slowdown impact our commodity-fueled economy?
Derek Burleton, Vice President and Deputy Chief Economist, TD
Michael Gregory, Managing Director, Senior Economist, BMO Capital Markets
Derek Holt, Vice President, Scotiabank Economics
Eric Lascelles, Chief Economist, RBC Global Asset Management
Your Customers Have Gone "Mobile" and that's Great News Because Now You Can Literally Put Your Business in Your Customers Pocket!
Your business needs a smartphone app today because;
1. Smartphone sales will hit 420 million in 2011, to take 28 percent of the total phone market
(this is a huge marketing channel that is not being tapped by local businesses; get in there first…)
2. Morgan Stanley Research estimates sales of smartphones will exceed those of PCs in 2012
(and these users are interacting with their phones constantly while on the move…)
3. Gartner expect over 500 million smartphones to sell in 2012
(that's 500 million people that are currently NOT being served in this channel by local business)
4. The Coda Research Consultancy predict global smartphone sales of some 2.5 billion over the 2010-2015 period, and also suggest that mobile Internet use via smartphones will increase 50 fold by the end of that period
5. According to figures for 2010 released by Gartner, smartphones accounted for 297 million (19%) of the 1.6 billion mobile phones sold that year. That's 72.1% more smartphone sales than in 2009
We will build you a no risk Free demo app and you can try it on your phone!
Download our app to get started!
More from developer
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
Our ULTIMATE app is designed for students in high school and college that are looking for a new job and aren't sure where to start OR want to start their own business.
This ULTIMATE app includes:
- 55+ (and growing!) interview questions and answers to help you ace your interviews
- Advice and tips on deciding which job you want, searching for a job, and landing it
- Top student jobs
- Links to resources for finding and applying to the job you want
- Guide for creating a resume/CV and cover letters
- Guide to starting your own business
- Top entrepreneur ideas for students
The questions and advice in this app can be used to help you land a job wherever you want, and has already helped candidates land jobs at:
- Goldman Sachs
- And many more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at info@UltimateCareerGuides.com. We are very responsive and always happy to help out.
Follow us on Twitter: @CareerGuides101
***#1 ranked Finance Interview App for Android and Apple!***
Do you have a finance interview coming up? This is the ULTIMATE app for you!
Our app is designed for students or professionals who are looking to get a job in finance, from investment banking to private equity to hedge funds to research to trading to asset management to corporate development to corporate finance.