* Over 400,000 downloads on iPhone & Android!
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Shows Cancelled Bus Routes
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Service works from 6:30 AM to 24:00 PM CET (GMT+1).
Information are in real time: requires internet connection.
☆☆☆ By Popular Request, the Bus Guru Journey Planner lists all the user’s real-time bus options, journey times AND the buses' Live departure times, which allows Londoners to choose the soonest AND fastest bus ☆☆☆
The Next Web UK & Media Editor Paul Sawers says: 'Bus Guru is differentiating itself from existing apps by providing real-time information... as well as letting you plan your journey... You can choose to view bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map, and you can even see all the locations where you can top-up your Oyster Card around you, which is actually a very handy feature if you’re looking to avoid paying the premium cash-fares on London transport... It’s an intuitive app to use. Most importantly, it works and it’s pretty fast too.'
New Media Age's Ronan Shields says: 'I’ve spent many a frosty morning stuck at an East End bus stop cursing the lack of such a service and the Bus Guru site developers here have finally delivered.'
Never miss a bus again! Bus Guru puts ALL of the information London bus commuters need at their fingertips. It is lightening fast due to its advanced caching technology, easy to use and doesn’t crash. It has the 18,942 London bus stops and 1,340 routes covered and also provides:
⚑ LIVE INFO: Up-to-the-second information on all TFL buses’ real-time locations.
⚑ ONE CLICK: To view your nearest stop’s buses OR all the bus stops around you.
⚑ LIVE JOURNEY PLANNER: Compare the quickest routes AND live bus times using Bus Guru’s Journey Planner integrated with live bus times. So you can find the fastest bus AND which bus is leaving first.
⚑ SEARCH: For ANY bus stop and live bus info via an address/postcode/area.
⚑ MAPS: View bus stops and full TFL bus routes on a customised map. Tap on a flag to view the bus stop number and name, plus the final destination and routes.
⚑ OYSTER CARD TOP-UPS: View ALL of the Oyster Card Top-up vendors around you. Search for Oyster vendors via the map.
⚑ FAVOURITES: Save bus stops by tapping the star.
⚑ RECENT STOPS: Look at the stops you’ve recently viewed with one click.
⚑ DISRUPTIONS: View live bus diversions, cancellations and closures.
⚑ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE: We have invested a considerable amount of time into making Bus Guru user-friendly, nifty and beautiful.
⚑ FAST: Due to advanced caching technology and optimisation.
⚑ STABLE: Works on all types of Android phone – and doesn’t crash.
⚑ MORE FEATURES COMING SOON: Please email us email@example.com / Tweet @BusGuru / write on the www.facebook.com/BusGuru wall to let us know what features you’d like.
We have combined two very complex systems so please email the Bus Guru Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any blips and we will update the app.
As with all good location-based apps, Bus Guru works with your phone’s location services (3G/GPS/GPRS/WiFi) and searches for up to 10 seconds to locate you as accurately as possible when you open the app so please make sure your setting for location services are on.
TFL LIVE COUNTDOWN DATA
If the app ever says ‘No Data Available’ it is either due to TFL’s data being temporarily unavailable or your location is outside the TFL Live Countdown zone.
If you do experience any problems then please do contact the Bus Guru Support Team email@example.com (before rashly leaving a bad review) as we can most likely swiftly solve it for you. Feedback is always read and considered.
Keep Bus Guru free by telling your friends: Twitter @BusGuru / Facebook: facebook.com/BusGuru. Bus Guru www.busguru.co.uk is available for all smartphones.
Data provided by Transport For London.
Scegliendo una di queste si ottengono alcune info di dettaglio e i passaggi dei bus in tempo reale.
Le fermate utili possono essere salvate nell'elenco delle preferite.
Vengono reperite dal sito ufficiale di AMT Genova le ultime novità pubblicate dall'azienda e le tabelle delle partenze programmate ai capolinea delle varie linee.
Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses