If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. Also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Tags: Symptoms, symptom checker, self-diagnosis, diagnose, medical, self-care, medicine, diagnosis, symptom evaluator, emergency, room, urgent, care, doctor, self-examination, sick, ill, flu, first aid, injury, pain, disease, physician, health, cure, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, home, remedy, remedies, MD, heal, healing, pills
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
The e-symptoms app, serving as an electronic log, helps allergy and asthma sufferers to observe, quantify and document their symptoms easily. In a daily test run-through, the relevant symptoms are noted and any
medication intake and lifestyle habits are recorded. To supplement the test questions, images of the skin can be documented, for example in the case of atopic dermatitis (eczema).
The data are can access the affected person in convenient graphical form. Before a consultation, a compilation of the symptom data can be sent to the treating physician at the push of a button. This overview is
supplemented by pollen count, air pollution and rainfall data, to provide the doctor with additional information.
The app provides optimum support for diagnostics and communication between affected persons and their doctors.
The advice section contains basic information and tips for the allergy sufferer. The regional pollen forecast allows hay fever sufferers to make an initial estimate of the situation. For any questions about allergies, the aha! infoline is just a click away.
If you have questions about installing or using the app, you can call the hotline: +41 359 90 50.
aha! Allergiezentrum Schweiz, MeteoSchweiz and CK-Care offer this app to people with allergies, health care professionals and anyone else interested, as a useful tool that makes precise diagnosis possible.
- Test questions for the daily symptoms log
- Photo function for taking pictures of skin changes
- Statistics functions
- Medicines list
- Log transmission to doctor
- Allergy advice
- Capture of treating physician’s contact data
- Personal data protection function with PIN
Languages: German, French, Italian, English
aha! Swiss Allergy Centre, website: www.aha.ch
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Keywords: sickness, illness, hospitalization, vaccination, vaccine, medical appointment, health, tracking, medicine, patient
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
★ FREE! No Ads or in app purchases
★ Fast weight entry, easy to use
★ Set your target weight
★ Keep notes for each weigh in
★ BMI Calculation
★ Pounds, Kilograms and Stones supported
★ Full screen chart with drag and zoom
★ Optional trend line can be shown on the chart
★ Statistics and trends reports
★ Share the chart with Facebook and Twitter
★ Weekly automatic backups
★ Import and export your data
WHY USE WEIGHT TRACKER
The app helps you to stick to your diet as you can easily see how your weight is falling over the weeks. If you stray from your diet you can make notes in the app that you can use to help you get back on track and identify bad habits.
FULL SCREEN CHART
There is a full screen chart that you can drag and zoom, this makes it really easy to see how your diet is going. Quickly spot any periods of weight gain such as vacations and check if the gym is really working for you by looking for any weight loss over the weeks. Share your chart with other apps such as Facebook, Twitter and Gmail.
The report feature presents a short and simple summary of your diet over the past week, month and year. BMI (Body Mass Index), average weight and your weekly average weight loss or gain are all included in the report. See predictions for when you will achieve your target weight. Keep track of your reports using E-mail.
FREE YOUR DATA
Share your readings with apps such as Google Drive, Evernote and Gmail. A handy import tool lets you copy and paste readings directly into the app, a great feature if you already have past weight readings.
Please +1 and rate the app to keep the updates coming!
- GPX tracks file import (please make sure that your filename and file path does not contains special characters before import! Waypoint GPX does not supported in this stage!)
- GPX/KML/google map embedded HTML file export
- Sync workouts with RunKeeper account
- Auto-Lap for each mile/kilometer
- Audio reminder for auto lap time reminding
- Vibration for auto lap
- Sharing to friends
- Open street view for record location
- Duration, distance, pace and calories indication
- Location geocoding for each lap
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Weather information (on KML/HTML)
Route Tracker logs your route every second after you started your activity if GPS signal is available.
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
Get in the best shape of your life with DailyBurn.
This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet and nutrition. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web. Manage your fitness and health goals on your Android Device and your data is automatically synced to our top-ranked website for more analysis, tracking at your computer, and more.
➤ You have seen DailyBurn on ABC, The Today Show, FoxNews, CNET, NYTimes, Washington Post, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Mashable, and TechCrunch.
Why is DailyBurn better than the competition?
✓ We are the only app to have the FoodScanner: use the device camera to scan the UPC barcodes of the foods you eat. Quick logging without typing!
✓ Food database of over 350,000 foods with actual pictures, full nutrition information, and food analysis. No cartoons - this is the real thing.
✓ Complete backup and analysis on DailyBurn.com
Nutrition and Calorie Tracking Features
✓ Complete database of 350,000 foods with pictures, nutritional information, and macronutrient breakdown
✓ Track Calories, but also protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium, etc.
✓ Save your favorite foods for quick entry
✓ Quickly and easily add new foods to the database
✓ Scan foods for auto tracking with FoodScanner
Try DailyBurn app today and we think you will say that this is the easiest-to-use, yet most robust nutrition app in the App Store. Your goals are within reach!
Body Tracker keeps all of your essential measurements in one place and allows you to compare your progress over time. You can view your progress by measurement or view your progress using pictures. Whatever keeps you motivated.
Track your weight, body fat, waist, chest, hips, thighs, calves, arms and neck!
Tracks your current level of caffeine.
Simply record each drink you consume. Accounts for the natural metabolism of the caffeine in each
drink over time.
Pie chart colors show following:
blue = caffeine consumed, but not yet absorbed into bloodstream
green = caffeine in your bloodstream (this is the stuff you feel!)
red = caffeine consumed and absorbed, but metabolized from your bloodstream
Feel free to rate as you see fit, but please suggest features and bug fixes via email to:
* Set your desired caffeine zone with notifications!
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Display drink sizes in oz. or ml.
* Add custom drinks
* Caffeine metabolism algorithm takes into account factors such as: weight, pregnancy, and use of oral contraceptives.
Available only in pay version:
* Ad free!
* Improved drink input
* Editable drinks
* New Chart! Level History and Projection chart will graph your caffeine level from a day in the past to a day into the future.