Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
- Quickly add multiple tasks to your to-do list
- Allows you to view your to-do lists at a glance
- Sliding left or right to view different to-do list
- Organize and effectively manage your to-do items based on your preferred criteria such as completed date, due date and priority
- Set alarm reminders for your to-do items so you won’t miss anything
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam.
you can make a note at the launcher, very convenient
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky Note Widget
-Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist to get things done (GTD)
-Share notes via SMS, email, twitter
-Use color to categorize notes
Including accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, temperature, light...
Version 3.5 added support for battery status (temperature, voltage and percentage), sound level and signal strength!
Perfect for showcasing capabilities of your new phone, as well as hardware diagnostics after you have gone through a system update or repair. And it's a must have development tool when you develop applications that uses these sensors.
Also this app can be used to manage the apps and some functions for developer are implemented.
This app will access to the SD card for the HTML output function.
English and Japanese language resources are included.
Robert Harder's public domain source code is used to implement the Base64 encoding.
After you download the App, launch it, and then:
1) click “Schedule an App”;
2) choose the time you wish to launch the app, and which app you will launch;
3) click save settings;
4) wait 1 to 1439 minutes for the app to launch; and
5) enjoy the app!
- Multiple shopping lists
- Product categories
- Price, product quantity, custom quantity units
- Calculation of total price of a list
- Tax calculation
- Customizations of app's UI through settings (font size, buttons in lists etc.)
- Sharing of lists via standard android share dialog
- Optional synchronization of lists and settings across your devices. Synchronization is performed using your Google Drive account. If sync is enabled then after any changes made in a list or in settings, sync will be made automatically. To get updated data from Drive on another device, you have to perform sync manually (from the menu).
It supports vB Code (to post to forums), HTML and plain text.
MyAppsList is also a useful tool to create a list of installed applications as a personal backup.
Now supports web market links!
In default, it creats log after each installed/uninstalled application.
Check Setup button in application for more settings.
Basic PHP script for auto upload you can find at http://www.2ox.cz/applist/
Log size with Icons and system app active can be quite big.
If you are missing some feature let me know in comments here.
Please download 'App List Backup' app by ZemnaSoft to use new feature.
Backup your app list that installed in your android phone!
- Backup installed app list
- Show backup list and move to market to install again
- Send app list by email or etc
This app is not backup of your app itself. It saves market link of installed app for use it after reset of phone. So, you can easily download app in market.
More from developer
- You can create as many connections as you want (server from beach, mountain, ...).
- You can check what clients are connected and what channel has been requested to your server, ...
- You know the active servers, the number of hop1, hop2, hop3, different lines N you have, ...
The program, the first time you connect, it link clients whose servers have the same name, facilitating the management of client-servers.
We can add data such as Nick, forum in which you meet the client, email, MSN, ... so you can contact him at any time.
ccCamDroid is written in English and Spanish, including a help guide in both languages.
IMPORTANT: You must be active in your cccam.cfg the option to allow query the data from internet, enabling WEBINFO USERNAME, WEBINFO PASSWORD, and WEBINFO LISTEN PORT (username, password and port). Moreover, the port must be mapped to your router.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, or if you find some error please contact me through the email indicated in the 'About' area.
Keywords: ManagerZone managerzone manager zone football
One of the most complete dice roller in the store.
* Easy to use (two clicks are sufficient)
* Truly random (when internet connection is available it uses random.org)
* Custom modifiers and formulas, an unique feature
* Results sorting
* Combine differents dices
With the custom modifiers and formulas you can use 'Simple DiceRoller' for your favorite RPG game.
Visit the Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110510881704315369498
'Simple DiceRoller' includes the following dice:
'Simple DiceRoller' is ad supported, but you will not see more than one ad a day.
Keywords: rpg, dice, roll, rolemaster, merp, dungeons & dragons, vampire, hero, boardgame
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Trakt Muzei".
Using http://trakt.tv service.
In settings you can select:
- Movies, shows or both
- Official posters or fanart
- Hide/show adult movies (NC-17) or series (TV-MA) or not certificated
- Specify sync frequency
With Catchy this will never happen!
Catchy allows you to recommend movies, series, books and music with your friends. You will also know if your interests are similar and you will be able track what you've seen and what not.
Catchy is just that, films, series, books, or album recommendations.
Share all this with your contacts in twitter, facebook, google plus...
With Catchy you can:
1. Add your friend's recommendations
2. Rate these recommendations
3. See the recommendations that you have not been seen, read or heard
4. Share your own recommendations
Catchy is integrated with the following services:
- The Movie Database: http://www.themoviedb.org/
- TheTVDB.com: http://thetvdb.com/
- MusicBrainz: http://musicbrainz.org/
- CoverArtArchive: http://coverartarchive.org/
- Google Books: http://books.google.es/
Catchy is a project which aims to be simple, intuitive, easy and useful. That is why we love your suggestions!
This application contains advertising, in future versions you will be able to remove such advertising if purchasing a special version (in-app payment).