Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
In the click of a button, backup a list of all your Android apps straight to your SD card! Simply install this app on your new or rebuilt phone and re-install your apps straight from the Google Play Market! No root, no .apk files, and no hassle!
Please note, if you are switching or formatting phones click on the share option after backing up your selected apps. Place the .xml file back on the SD card of the new device or restored device and the app will automatically search the SD card to find the .xml file.
This app does not backup .apk files or user data. It's a simple app that does not require root or anything more than a single press of a button! Many apps backup user data to their Google account and can be restored upon re-install from the Google Play Market.
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/app_list_backup/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Both permissions are used to write backup files to the SD card and restore them later.
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
Please support development with feedback -- positive reviews and comments in our forum: https://groups.google.com/group/ugs-support ( http://goo.gl/I88VO )
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
My APKs WORKS WITH KITKAT+MICROSD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOTED PHONE/TABLET
(apk = Android application)
My APKs will make a backup of installed applications on your device, to restore them without an internet connection and avoiding playstore long search and download times. For your paid/protected/not backuppable apps My APKs will generates special files usable for a manual restore or even automated with My APKs Install (see end of page).
Moreover, My APKs easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others.
Another important ability of My APKs is to generate a report, in various formats, of installed applications with playstore links.
My APKs is very light (less than 400 kb) and not intrusive (it requires very few permissions to operate).
Please note My APKs doesn't use root permissions, therefore it cannot backup apps settings and data, it only backups the apk. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.
★ Backup: save a copy of installed applications on the device
★ Restore: restores the apk previously backupped by user selection
★ Report: creates a list of the applications in TXT, HTML and PDF format
★ Share: sends applications by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
★ Uninstall: removes the application from the device and keep in sync the backup
★ Manage: Android management of the application
★ and much much more...
Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review and spread My APKs. Your support is our reward. Thank you.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : storing backup and creating report
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : avoid device to turn off during backup progress
android.permission.VIBRATE : system notifications
Follow us on:
★ Blogger http://droidiani.blogspot.com/
★ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/droidiani
★ Google+ https://plus.google.com/105649647672204556971
Known issue: PDF report generation crashes on some devices (for example Galaxy S2), solved by disabling images generation into settings.
Android PDF Writer library by Javier Santho Domingo was used.
DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for illegal or wrong usage of My APKs.
tag and keyword: apk, backup, restore, share, report, search, uninstall, manage, apps, paid, protected
My APKs Pro is on Google Play and has many powerful new features and options:
Main innovations in Pro version:
★ individual selection of apps and sortable list
★ massive share and cloud backup
★ verify backup integrity
★ detailed report
★ incremental restore
★ autobackup service
★ apk hash (md5, sha-1, crc32)
★ many customization settings
★ still light and not intrusive
My APKs Install easily restores your apps on all of your devices, even paid/protected ones:
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
Please download 'App List Backup' app by ZemnaSoft to use new feature.
Backup your app list that installed in your android phone!
- Backup installed app list
- Show backup list and move to market to install again
- Send app list by email or etc
This app is not backup of your app itself. It saves market link of installed app for use it after reset of phone. So, you can easily download app in market.
You can directly launch applications from the list or go to app's settings in order to stop/uninstall a certain app.
application manager, sort, time, latest, order, settings
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in over 15 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud or Dropbox) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on the same existing Android device, or a new one.
The migrate feature allows you to move any and all support content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup APK + Data/setting of applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your business.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
• Alarm Clock: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy 2 stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to calming white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Auto-launch: the application can be launched automatically when device is docked or plugged in
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Trakt Muzei".
Using http://trakt.tv service.
In settings you can select:
- Movies, shows or both
- Official posters or fanart
- Hide/show adult movies (NC-17) or series (TV-MA) or not certificated
- Specify sync frequency
If you have any doubt or suggestion, or if you find some error please contact me through the email indicated in the 'About' area.
Keywords: ManagerZone managerzone manager zone football
One of the most complete dice roller in the store.
* Easy to use (two clicks are sufficient)
* Truly random (when internet connection is available it uses random.org)
* Custom modifiers and formulas, an unique feature
* Results sorting
* Combine differents dices
With the custom modifiers and formulas you can use 'Simple DiceRoller' for your favorite RPG game.
It can be adapted to majority of role games like Rolemaster, MERP, dungeons & dragons, vampire or HERO. Moreover you can use with boardgames. Try it now and don't forget visit the Google Plus Community for new formulas or get support https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110510881704315369498
'Simple DiceRoller' includes the following dice:
'Simple DiceRoller' is ad supported, but you will not see more than one ad a day.
With Catchy this will never happen!
Catchy allows you to recommend movies, series, books and music with your friends. You will also know if your interests are similar and you will be able track what you've seen and what not.
Catchy is just that, films, series, books, or album recommendations.
Share all this with your contacts in twitter, facebook, google plus...
With Catchy you can:
1. Add your friend's recommendations
2. Rate these recommendations
3. See the recommendations that you have not been seen, read or heard
4. Share your own recommendations
Catchy is integrated with the following services:
- The Movie Database: http://www.themoviedb.org/
- TheTVDB.com: http://thetvdb.com/
- MusicBrainz: http://musicbrainz.org/
- CoverArtArchive: http://coverartarchive.org/
- Google Books: http://books.google.es/
Catchy is a project which aims to be simple, intuitive, easy and useful. That is why we love your suggestions!
This application contains advertising, in future versions you will be able to remove such advertising if purchasing a special version (in-app payment).
- You can create as many connections as you want (server from beach, mountain, ...).
- You can check what clients are connected and what channel has been requested to your server, ...
- You know the active servers, the number of hop1, hop2, hop3, different lines N you have, ...
The program, the first time you connect, it link clients whose servers have the same name, facilitating the management of client-servers.
We can add data such as Nick, forum in which you meet the client, email, MSN, ... so you can contact him at any time.
ccCamDroid is written in English and Spanish, including a help guide in both languages.
IMPORTANT: You must be active in your cccam.cfg the option to allow query the data from internet, enabling WEBINFO USERNAME, WEBINFO PASSWORD, and WEBINFO LISTEN PORT (username, password and port). Moreover, the port must be mapped to your router.