Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
- Quickly & easily get new phone numbers - keep your personal number hidden and private
- Send & receive voice calls and SMS
- Get an unlimited amount of numbers from around the world and manage them all via the Hide My Phone! app
- Includes a free anonymous Instant Messenger between Hide My Phone! users
Keep your personal number personal
Hide My Phone! lets you use your phone as if it had a completely new number - all outgoing voice calls and SMSs will appear to have come from your new Hide My Phone! number. This lets you give out a phone number online and in person, without having to give out your real number or worry about losing your privacy.
Why use Hide My Phone!?
Whether you are giving out your number at a bar, posting it online or need a new number from a foreign country while abroad or for business - Hide My Phone! let’s you manage as many numbers as you need and simply dispose of them after you’re finished or keep them for as long as you wish. You can set a custom voicemail message or forward calls to another number - whatever you need your number for, Hide My Phone! lets you do it quickly with no fuss.
More than just new numbers
Hide My Phone! comes with a bunch of extra features that make it quick and simple to keep your privacy intact and identity hidden:
- Free anonymous Instant Messenger
- PIN protect your app so that only you can get into Hide My Phone! on your device
- Delete all call and message history with one click of the Self-destruct button
If you have any issues, you can report your problem from the app or via our website and our dedicated customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
One login for HMA! users
Existing users of HMA! can use their VPN login details to get instant access to Hide My Phone!
1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
Our Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IDSstudioPage
Our website: http://www.IDSstudio.in
To the Android 4.4(KitKat) users who have an additional external SD card(most are Samsung users): Android 4.4(KitKat) no longer allows the files on the external SD card to be changed, so *if* you experienced problems when try hiding files on the external SD card, please first move those files to /*your external sdcard path*/Android/data/com.tonado.boli.hermit.hider before hiding!
Password setting to prevent others from using this app.
You can enable the password on the Settings by checking the option 'Enable Password' and set your password through 'Change Password'.
Hide any file(Pictures, Audios, Videos and etc.) or folder you don't want anyone else to see.
Hidden Pictures and Videos will disappear from your gallery and video player IMMEDIATELY after you hide them and will appear again once you unhide them.
UNLIMITED version that allows you to hide as many files as you want.
Password protection to protect the app itself to prevent others from using this app.
Hide files and folders.
Fast and reliable. Hide folders in seconds.
Clean,smooth and intuitive UI to help you easily hide files and folders.
Easy to manage all the hidden items and toggle the status between hidden and unhidden.
Password protection to ensure your privacy.
Explanation for the PERMISSIONS:
This app needs MODIFY STORAGE CONTENTS to hide files.
And the others (Internet and Network Location) are just used for ads display like many other apps. Nothing will be stored online.
How to hide and unhide files?
Please refer to the detailed help by pressing the MENU button and selecting the Help menu.
I hided some files and uninstalled this app, will my hidden files get lost?
No. The hidden files are still stored secretly and safely somewhere on your phone and you can re-install this app again any time when you want to restore them. NOTHING WILL GET LOST!
How this works.
Open up Settings in Hide it Pro App
Go to Advanced Settings
Then tap on Change Disguise Screens
Then select Activate under "No Icon" option
The icon for hide it pro app will now disappear from your screen
To start the hide it pro app, open your phone dial pad and enter
## followed by your pin code, then press the call button.
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
Please support development with feedback -- positive reviews and comments in our forum: https://groups.google.com/group/ugs-support ( http://goo.gl/I88VO )
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
If you are using Gingerbread or ICS you will still get old interface.
Whats App Hider for Android? Hide any app on your Android phone or tablet. (no root required)
App Hider allows you to hide any application you want in a safe password protected hiding place. This includes any default applications eg. Whats app*, Viber*, Gallery, Messages*, GMail*, etc. Hide your photos, hide your sms text messages, hide your finance apps, hide your sensitive documents, hide your confidential mails, hide anything!
***Featured in the The Guardian Apps Rush!***
***Featured in Stuff.tv Best Android Apps of the Week!***
Protect your apps with App Hider for Android.
App Hider allows you to hide any application you want in a safe password protected hiding place. This includes any default applications eg. Gallery, Messages*, GMail*, etc. Hide your photos, hide your sms text messages, hide your finance apps, hide your sensitive documents, hide your confidential mails, hide anything!
App Hider is a replacement Home Launcher app and protects your apps by only allowing access via a secure app portal that appears as a Stocks application.
Once inside the password protected area you can launch any apps, add more hidden apps, or remove apps you've chosen to hide.
Check out the YouTube demo for more details on how App Hider can help you to protect your apps.
You can change the name of the 'fake' portal app to anything you want and can even choose different icons from a set of 10 provided icons.
* NB - AppHider will stop these apps being visible from your app menu, however you will still receive notifications which can allow access to the app directly. We recommend turning off notifications.
- All file types are supported to hide: pictures, videos, Office(doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx), compressed files (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, GZIP) and more.
- You can select multiple files to hide or unhidden
- Use a password to use the app
- Open files with your favorite apps
- Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
- Many languages supported: English, Spanish, French, etc.
After you download the App, launch it, and then:
1) click “Schedule an App”;
2) choose the time you wish to launch the app, and which app you will launch;
3) click save settings;
4) wait 1 to 1439 minutes for the app to launch; and
5) enjoy the app!
Hide Secrets lets you hide everything you can imagine - Contacts, Call Logs, SMS, Pictures, Videos, Any kind of Files, Lock Apps and hide personal data in the secret vault.
Features of Hide Secrets App
● Secret Contacts, Call logs, Text Messages:
You can create a secret contact. All the calls and text messages from those secret contacts would always be hidden from the default call logs and messages app and would be safe in secret vault.
● App Locker:
WhatsApp, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Phone, Gallery, File Manager...Lock anything you like with the AWESOME App Locker provided within Hide Secrets.
Here we give you three types of security options for better security of your secret apps
-> PIN Lock
-> Password Lock
-> Pattern Lock
Fake Crash (Premium) - with this feature enabled, others will always think that your app is getting crashed while only you know how to open your secret app ;)
● Secret Pictures, Videos, Files, Notes:
You can hide any of your pictures, videos, audio files or any other files and you can also store your secret notes safely within the Hide Secrets app/ secret vault.
● Invisible Mode:
You can completely make Hide Secrets invisible by choosing to hide the app icon from settings. By enabling this feature, you can avail maximum security for your data.
● Hide Secrets Protector:
If someone can uninstall hide secrets app from your phone, how can it protect your data safely? By enabling this feature, nobody would be able to uninstall hide secrets app without entering correct password which gives you Z level security.
● Escape PIN:
This is like fake secret vault. If you are stuck in a situation where you cant say NO and have to open the app, you can put escape PIN which will open the app but it wont show any of your data.
● Triple Layer Security:
If you want Z level security for your data than you can choose all the three types of locks for the app instead of choosing only one type of lock. We give you three locks namely
-> PIN Lock
-> Password Lock
-> Pattern Lock
Nobody would be able to open the hide secrets app just by knowing a single password, which gives more security to your data.
Download Hide Secrets now and keep your private things private. Because we value your privacy.
If you are facing any issue, please put us a mail and we will resolve your issue within 24 hours.
My APKs WORKS WITH KITKAT+MICROSD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOTED PHONE/TABLET
(apk = Android application)
My APKs will make a backup of installed applications on your device, to restore them without an internet connection and avoiding playstore long search and download times. For your paid/protected/not backuppable apps My APKs will generates special files usable for a manual restore or even automated with My APKs Install (see end of page).
Moreover, My APKs easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others.
Another important ability of My APKs is to generate a report, in various formats, of installed applications with playstore links.
My APKs is very light (less than 400 kb) and not intrusive (it requires very few permissions to operate).
Please note My APKs doesn't use root permissions, therefore it cannot backup apps settings and data, it only backups the apk. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.
★ Backup: save a copy of installed applications on the device
★ Restore: restores the apk previously backupped by user selection
★ Report: creates a list of the applications in TXT, HTML and PDF format
★ Share: sends applications by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
★ Uninstall: removes the application from the device and keep in sync the backup
★ Manage: Android management of the application
★ and much much more...
Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review and spread My APKs. Your support is our reward. Thank you.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : storing backup and creating report
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : avoid device to turn off during backup progress
android.permission.VIBRATE : system notifications
Follow us on:
★ Blogger http://droidiani.blogspot.com/
★ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/droidiani
★ Google+ https://plus.google.com/105649647672204556971
Known issue: PDF report generation crashes on some devices (for example Galaxy S2), solved by disabling images generation into settings.
Android PDF Writer library by Javier Santho Domingo was used.
DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for illegal or wrong usage of My APKs.
tag and keyword: apk, backup, restore, share, report, search, uninstall, manage, apps, paid, protected
My APKs Pro is on Google Play and has many powerful new features and options:
Main innovations in Pro version:
★ individual selection of apps and sortable list
★ massive share and cloud backup
★ verify backup integrity
★ detailed report
★ incremental restore
★ autobackup service
★ apk hash (md5, sha-1, crc32)
★ many customization settings
★ still light and not intrusive
My APKs Install easily restores your apps on all of your devices, even paid/protected ones:
There is no delay in hiding files because of the application don't have to move files to any secret location.
The trick is,it just changes the file extension to prevent it from being opened by any application.
With this app,you can do,
* Hide media files,so that,they wont appear in gallery.
* Hide any type of files to prevent it from being opened by supported applications.
* Hide and unhide any folder and all it's contents at once.
* Whenever you wanted your secret hidden files,unhide them from the application.
* This application is password protected,so no one can access your files unless they know the password.
* Simple tab based user interface.
* Application size is about just 1 MB.
* You can open hidden files from the application without unhiding them.
If you have to reset your phone or re-install this application,undo hiding all hidden files before doing so,or the application will loss database containing data about all hidden files and you can't unhide those files from application.
If you forget this,search for all files with ".hidden" extension and remove ".hidden" from file name to recover those files.
Phone must be rooted to support hiding files on SD card if you are using android KitKat or above
Tags: File Manager,Hide Image and Videos
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
One of the most complete dice roller in the store.
* Easy to use (two clicks are sufficient)
* Truly random (when internet connection is available it uses random.org)
* Custom modifiers and formulas, an unique feature
* Results sorting
* Combine differents dices
With the custom modifiers and formulas you can use 'Simple DiceRoller' for your favorite RPG game.
It can be adapted to majority of role games like Rolemaster, MERP, dungeons & dragons, vampire or HERO. Moreover you can use with boardgames. Try it now and don't forget visit the Google Plus Community for new formulas or get support https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110510881704315369498
'Simple DiceRoller' includes the following dice:
'Simple DiceRoller' is ad supported, but you will not see more than one ad a day.
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Trakt Muzei".
Using http://trakt.tv service.
In settings you can select:
- Movies, shows or both
- Official posters or fanart
- Hide/show adult movies (NC-17) or series (TV-MA) or not certificated
- Specify sync frequency
With Catchy this will never happen!
Catchy allows you to recommend movies, series, books and music with your friends. You will also know if your interests are similar and you will be able track what you've seen and what not.
Catchy is just that, films, series, books, or album recommendations.
Share all this with your contacts in twitter, facebook, google plus...
With Catchy you can:
1. Add your friend's recommendations
2. Rate these recommendations
3. See the recommendations that you have not been seen, read or heard
4. Share your own recommendations
Catchy is integrated with the following services:
- The Movie Database: http://www.themoviedb.org/
- TheTVDB.com: http://thetvdb.com/
- MusicBrainz: http://musicbrainz.org/
- CoverArtArchive: http://coverartarchive.org/
- Google Books: http://books.google.es/
Catchy is a project which aims to be simple, intuitive, easy and useful. That is why we love your suggestions!
This application contains advertising, in future versions you will be able to remove such advertising if purchasing a special version (in-app payment).
- You can create as many connections as you want (server from beach, mountain, ...).
- You can check what clients are connected and what channel has been requested to your server, ...
- You know the active servers, the number of hop1, hop2, hop3, different lines N you have, ...
The program, the first time you connect, it link clients whose servers have the same name, facilitating the management of client-servers.
We can add data such as Nick, forum in which you meet the client, email, MSN, ... so you can contact him at any time.
ccCamDroid is written in English and Spanish, including a help guide in both languages.
IMPORTANT: You must be active in your cccam.cfg the option to allow query the data from internet, enabling WEBINFO USERNAME, WEBINFO PASSWORD, and WEBINFO LISTEN PORT (username, password and port). Moreover, the port must be mapped to your router.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, or if you find some error please contact me through the email indicated in the 'About' area.
Keywords: ManagerZone managerzone manager zone football