Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
- add, subtract, multiply, divide, power, root, and more with measurements in feet, inches, and fractional inches
- reduce fractions and fractional inches to their lowest common denominator
- full memory feature including add, subtract, set, recall, and clear
- split screen shows decimal value, feet/inch value, memory, and settings all at once in large easy to read fonts
- calculate square and cubic footage easily
- full instructions and video tutorial available at www.snappyappz.com
We have created the best roofing app available for Android and its connected to our Roofing Estimator Pro web-based software. You will have the ability to tap into your database from anywhere in the world and have access all of your customers files so you can contact existing customers, or use the information to gain new customers.
Creating A Virtual Roofing Office
Using a roofing web-based software program is where the future is in creating your own virtual office so we are adding some great new functionality to our mobile roofing app to help you get the best user experience with adding customer photos, customer information and creating a proposal and less than five minutes.
Create A Roofing Estimate In Just 5 Minutes
Using our roofing app for your phone you will be able to create a roofing estimate in less than five minutes. This starts with taken photos with your phone and uploading them to your customer's data file, and then add your roofing items which are included in the roof replacement. Then add your payment terms, the job description and summary and then send the email to your client within seconds.
What Is The Best Roofing App For Android
The best roofing app is one that works every day beside you with the power and functionality to help you grow your roofing business. Our web-based roofing software keeps track of all your customer information which is imported from your website, in the same data can be used for all your roofing estimates and roofing inspections. Then you can use the same database for creating appointment sheets, work orders and then create invoices using the same one point of data entry. This is a huge timesaver and will be included for all roofing companies large or small, so you will have the best roofing app even if you are smaller roofing company.
!!--> THINKING ABOUT ROOFING ON YOUR HOUSE <-- !!
How is your roof? Does it need replacement? You are not sure, if you need OSB sheets or trusses or rafters or all of them? What about Insulation?
You do not know how many of them do you need? You want to build or replace your own roof? You just need some help in doing this challenging project?
You want to calculate how much it will cost for the materials? What about framing, you want to hang wall studs in the unfinished areas of your house?
The tool calculates the OSB and sheathing materials for the roof, it also calculates trusses, rafter & Shingles requirements for your roof. As a bonus, you can also calculate the wall studs for your framing needs. Now, this app will also calculate the Insulation area for a given room.
Not only can this tool calculate all the above, but it also allows you to save this information and email the saved information to any body you want, add notes and also set up events in your calendar.
This may be the best tool in the market for Roofing and framing calculators. The calculator also allows you tolerance values.
Features of the app:
10 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP
✔✔ STUDS/FRAMING Calculator
✔✔ SHEATHING (OSB) SHEET Calculator
✔✔ ROOFING Calculator
✔✔ TRUSSES Calculator
✔✔ RAFTER Calculator
✔✔ SHiNGLES Calculator
✔✔ CONVERSION Calculator
✔✔ INSULATION AREA Calculator
✔✔ ADD NOTES Feature
✔✔ Email all the saved calculations.
✔✔ Add Events to calendar through notes feature.
✔✔ TOTAL SUMMARY
✔✔ SIMPLE CALCULATOR
✪✪ SPECIAL FEATURES
- Email any of the saved calculators, as many times as you want
- All calculators have price features including labor hours.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators
- Total Summary option to add project costs across multiple calculations.
- Save unlimited Projects for each of the calculators.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- Associate a name with each Project
- Saved projects list calculated values, location, price, material price, total cost and pictures
✔ CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values.
✔ PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved projects with the latest one displayed first.
✔ STUD/FRAMING: Calculated the number of studs 8 ' x 2' required for given dimensions. Choose either 16' on center or 2 on center. Calculate & save.
✔ SHEATHING (OSB): Calculate the Sheathing (OSB) sheets required for given dimensions. Calculate & save.
✔ ROOFING: Calculate the number of roofing squares needed for your roof. Simply key in the length, width and touch calculate to get the squares required. Calculate & save.
✔ TRUSSES: Calculate the trusses needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ RAFTERS: Calculate the rafters needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ SHINGLES: Calculate the shingles along with rolls of roll roofing needed for roofing. Calculate & save.
✔ INSULATION: Calculate the insulation area for a given room. Specify windows, doors and get the area for blown or insulation rolls. Calculate & save.
✔ ADD NOTES: Add notes for any of the calculators. Retrieve at your convenience.
✔ CONVERSION: Convert between 7 different types and convert to one another. Convert cm into inches, ft into meter, etc.
✔ EMAIL: Email any of the saved quotes.
✔ TOTAL SUMMARY: This option is available on all the calculators. Use this option to add project costs from one calculator to another.
✔ ADD EVENTS: This feature is available through the Add notes feature. Transform any of your notes into a calendar event.
Are you buried in paperwork? Get rid of the hassle and start using Trimble Contractor for your construction business. Trimble Contractor brings the office to the field, giving you an affordable and easy way to manage common office tasks on a smartphone or tablet. And best of all, the data can be exported into your current accounting software!
Visit construction.trimble.com/nopaper to see just how simple it is to use Trimble Contractor!
We know you don’t have a lot of time to do paperwork, but paperwork is how you get paid and manage expenses. Our Trimble Contractor app helps you minimize paperwork, automate processes and manage your business more effectively — from the field.
Quickly send and receive approval on quotes. Always have them with you on your phone for improved communication with your customers.
• Create quotes directly from a customized price or item list
• Send quotes to customers via email
• Store quotes on your mobile device
• Get on site approval from customers
• Attach notes, sketches and photos
Monitor project progress on a daily basis to quickly identify potential problems. Verify and document timesheets.
• Track daily activities on site
• Check site progress against quotes
• Use as a timesheet
Accurately track material charges and compare against quotes for easier project accounting.
Charge for changes or variations and have documented proof of the change order.
Get paid faster!
• Create invoices directly from quotes
• Send invoices and track project and payment status
Make sure your crews are working on the right projects at the right time.
• Create site instructions
• Send site instructions to employees
For more information, please visit our website at: construction.trimble.com/nopaper
or connect with your local SITECH dealer: sitech-locator.com
ด้วย Application Roof Design by Trachang
ด้วยโปรแกรมช่วยจำลองผืนหลังคาเสมือนจริง, เปลี่ยนรุ่นกระเบื้องหลังคาและเปลี่ยนเฉดสี, ประมาณการหลังคา
SCG CEMENT-BUILDING MATERIALS COMPANY LIMITED
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 7 MILLIONS fans.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a GYROSCOPE
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Job Estimator and Weekly Timesheets forms allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Quantifying materials, labor, and equipment needed to complete a construction project as well as estimating time-tracking information is always critical for construction reporting.
Daily Report and Maintenance Log forms help construction workers to record all of the day's important events resulting in a uniform, complete record of the project. And the convenient record keeping option included into the app leads to a better project organization, a better understanding of the work and the costs, and fewer hassles over disputed changes.
Room Size, Concrete and Paint Calculators allow to estimate:
- room dimensions as well as the size of any area in feet and inches
- the volume of the concrete you will need for the size, or area, of the land that needs to be covered
- the number of gallons of paint needed to paint room walls and ceilings
Summary app features include:
• Make construction project estimates quantifying materials, labor, and equipment
• Track work times, projects, and occasions with a mobile timesheets form
• Update and track project progress on daily basis with the Daily Reports form
• Record day’s important events
• Keep daily reports and maintenance log recorded within the app
• Calculate a room size and send an estimate to a client
• Calculate the amount of paint and the volume of concrete needed for construction works
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Construction Manager app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track daily construction activity
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable.
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free Construction Manager App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Roofing Bid Estimator is the most complete carpentry tool in the Android. The App is so complete it will do the bidding for you. Plus, you can email all of these totals to yourself or the client!
Join us at our brand new twitter & facebook page. (@iQuickTools)
We really need some friends, LOL
There is no need for expensive estimating software anymore!
Provides both USA and Metric systems calculations
Also see, The Flooring Bid, Concrete Bid, Drywall Pro, Flooring Bid, Framing Bid, and Universal Estimator.
TapDrillTool Free make is REALLY easy to find out.
No tables to scroll through, no screw selection pages - just dial in the screw size, pitch and desired engagement percentage and your options are displayed instantly. You'll see the optimal hole size and the bits that come closest to your request, along with the resulting engagements and hole size errors.
- Inch screw threads from #000 thru 1-7/8"
- Metric screw threads from M1 thru M56
- Engagement from 50% thru 80% or Thru Hole
- Works for both cutting (most common) and forming taps.
- Results for Letter, Number and Fractional drill bits.
(Press the Tap Type button to select a different one.)
If you like TapDrillTool Free you may want to consider buying the paid version, which has the following additional features:
- No ads
- Optional drill oversize compensation
- Saves state and settings on exit
Architectural Digest - "Very useful when shopping or meeting with contractors"
Tuaw.com - "It's perfect for your own work around the house, and is handy for creating plans to bring to a contractor."
AppSafari Rating: ★★★★★ - "So incredibly convenient"
Recommended by many reference magazines, websites and blogs all around the world: Architectural Digest, Tuaw.com, This Old House, AppOfTheDay.com, AppSafari.com, AppGefahren.de, etc...
Constructing a house? Engineering a new project? Moving to a new place?
Take some photos and note down the dimensions on the photos to remember the exact layout, and to make sure that everything will fit easily.
Need to keep in mind the exact dimensions of an object? Just take a photo and quickly write them on it.
Are you decorating? Want to buy a new frame or a new furniture but not sure it will fit?
No problem since you can have all your house dimensions always with you!
You are a real estate agent?
Working in the construction industry?
Someone who wants to keep his house's measure easily accessible?
Whenever you need to save dimensions, sizes, angles or write down a detail you need to remember, Photo Measures will help you to be more efficient and more accurate.
Photo Measures helps you to:
✓ Take a photo and directly draw measures on it
✓ Zoom into and out of your photo when you need more precision
✓ Edit your measures with a very intuitive interface
✓ Quickly add text as comments when measures are not enough
✓ Native support for angles
✓ Save your measures in imperial or metric units
✓ Easily organize your photos by category
✓ Export your dimensions in high resolution
✓ Export as PDF or JPG
✓ Import photos of any size and aspect ratio
Keep posted, a lot of new features are planned for the next versions!
For example, you can use Laser Level to quickly check if the picture that is hanging on your wall is straight or not.
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
To organise your work you can create as many projects as you need, name it, add pictures, measurement and comments to it.
All measurements are automatically saved with time and data, can be named and further processed in the app.
The functions of GLM 100 C professional can also be controlled by Smartphone via Remote mode.
You can share your work with your co-workers and customers via email (whole projects as pdf, pictures as JPG or measurements as CSV documents)
The App together with GLM 100 C Professional speeds up your measuring process, minimises the transfer mistakes and helps you to organise and document your work.
The wireless data transfer is possible between the GLM 100 C Professional and Android Devices with Bluetooth 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0
Supported Android devices:
Software Version Smartphone 2.3.x onwards, Tablet 3.x.x onwards