Check out our latest Biotechnology Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 4,500 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Biotechnology terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex™ PCR system or SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTPs, PCR plastics, Gels and stains, RT enzymes, cDNA products and master mixes and add what you need to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your mobile phone or tablet, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
Note: The PCR Essentials app and all associated content are for research use only.
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
We add new questions with each new version. Please email us in case of any errors/omissions. This is arguably the largest and best app for Class 12 Biology multiple choice questions and answers on Google Play. As a student you can use it for your exam prep including NEET and state board biology exams. This app is also useful for professors to refresh material.
App features :-
- Latest questions
- 350 questions.
- Simple user interface
- Detailed review of every question with color coding
- Score card for all quizzes at a glance
- Search any quiz by name
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
The Society of Biology gained funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund for Biology: Changing the World, a project collating and sharing the great biologists and biologically significant locations in the UK. The project is in partnership with the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC). The resources produced will be shared with the public through social media, websites, mobile apps and resources for primary school children.
-Branches of Biology
-Cell Components and its Divisions
-Five Kingdom Systems
-Biology of Animal and Plants
Thanks very much for your interest in our products. If you've any trouble, suggestion for improvement or ideas kindly contact us at email@example.com or join our Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/softack or follow us on twitter @softack. We'd love to hear from you.
All in a convenient software app that brings DNA science to life on your computer, tablet, or phone.
It’s beautiful, powerful, and simple. Read more abour miniPCR App features below. The full set of features is supported on OTG-enabled Android devices (optimal performance in select Android devices). Questions about your device? Contact miniPCR support.
Program and Share
- Intuitive visual programming interface
- Set PCR parameters with flexibility and simplicity
- Heat Block mode sets precise, stable incubations in seconds
- Copy, edit, and modify programs with ease
- Unlimited program storage
- Store, export, and share program libraries
Monitor and Analyze
- Plot reaction parameters in real time
- Bring DNA science to life through animations and graphs
- Full control of run and device status (Run, Pause, Stop)
- Plot DNA exponential amplification curve (mobile app only)
- Export data to .csv file for analysis and quality control (desktop version only)
- Quantify ramp rates, cycles, and uniformity (desktop version only)
miniPCR thermal cyclers make DNA science and discovery accessible to everyone, everywhere.
miniPCR and the miniPCR logo are trademarks of Amplyus, (c) 2014-2015. All rights reserved.
Includes 240 aptitude questions of CET . Contains Questions from Physics, Chemistry , Maths and Biology.
Highly recomended for 12th Grade students (2nd PUC) for Common Entrance Test (CET Exam Karnataka).
Download more CET/AIEEE/IIT Apps from Andorid Market. https://market.android.com/search?q=specadel. For updates on new app releases write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share questions, answers , results to your friends via email, facebook, mms , twitter etc.
Enlarge images , formulas . See education related ads
For more information contact http://www.specadel.com and http://www.careeredgeclasses.com
Download more CET/AIEEE/IIT Apps from Andorid Market. https://market.android.com/search?q=specadel.
Visit our Facebook page today! ... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Specadel-Mobile-Study/246037672079314
Industrially important compounds.
Group 18 noble gas.
d - block elements.
Chemical bonding 2.
Theory of dilute solution.
Concepts in organic chemistry.
Synthetic organic chemistry.
Organic compounds containing oxygen.
Aldehydes and ketones.
Oils and fats.
Amino acids and proteins.
Elements and number theory and consequences.
Matrix and determinants.
Inverse trignometry. General solutions . Complex number
differentiation.Application of derivative. Maxima and minima
Infinite integral. Definite integral and application, Different equations.
PART- I - BOTONY
I .General biology topics:
B1. Molecular biology.
II. Botony topics.
B3. Plant histology and Anatomy. Plant physiology.
B4. Water relation of plants.
B6. Growth and growth regulators in plants.
PART - II - ZOOLOGY
III. General topics
IV. Zoology topics:
Z3. Man in health and diseases.
Z4. Continuity of life
This software is developed using Specadel Mobilestudy, A content delivery platform for Smartphones and Tablets
Filter questions by topic, unit and exam board, to ensure you target your weaknesses and only receive questions relevant to your course.
Questions include extensive explanations to help you understand every element of your course and links to Wikipedia provide opportunities for further reading.
Continuous upgrades and updates ensure that you will have access to an ever increasing number of questions, perfectly tailored to cover your syllabus, with a fun, slick user experience.
- Questions can be filtered by exam board (AQA, Edexcel, OCR and CCEA) and you can even mark off the topics that you've learned and tailor your revision to suit your needs
- Choose a specific topic to brush up on a certain area or just do a random test. You can even pit yourself against the clock for a quick-fire round!
- Detailed explanations with links to Wikipedia provide opportunities for further reading and a deeper understanding of the subject matter
- Review your incorrect answers immediately after a test to consolidate and better learn from your mistakes
- View your individual progress report at any time to analyse your results and improve on past performance
The practice tests simulate the actual test environment and typical questions asked on the real test. These practice tests cover most of the possible questions likely to appear on the computer based test and will help you prepare by testing your knowledge.
Simulating the actual test experience when using this app will help you overcome some of the pre-test jitters before taking the actual test.
The practice test app includes:
* 132 Multiple-choice questions in two tests, each with two modules
* Answer key
* Pop-up calculator
* Navigator to select questions in any order and status
of how many questions you've completed
* Flag selection to allow you to come back to a
* Scoring screen with estimated Keystone Biology score
* Optional 75 minute timer to help you complete the
test on time
This product is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Data Recognition Corporation (DRC).