Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to email@example.com
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
- Quivr offers you an accessible and customizable schedule. Don't remember the classroom in which your class took place? Check it quick with Quivr!
- Or maybe you have no idea where to find your classroom... Quivr's navigation system will guide you wherever you need to be.
- Looking for a quiet place to study? Check out the library occupancy monitor!
- Check the menus of your favorite student restaurant in just a few seconds.
- Bored in class? With our news section you can always stay up to date with the news from your student city.
- Beautiful design, constantly updated.
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de BIOLOGIA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.
Molecular Vision first published in 1995 as one of the first paperless science journals, and they are a gold standard for open-access publishing in biomedical sciences. As a vision scientist who has published in this journal and as a reviewer for Molecular Vision and numerous other journals, I can attest to the quality of Molecular Vision's operations and publishing. The Journal's editorial board includes scientists and clinicians at the top of their fields.
Molecular Vision continues to make all papers available free, to support scientists and physicians around the world.
Molecular Vision is supported by the generosity of the following sponsors:
Emory Eye Center, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Georgia Knights Templar Educational Foundation, and Emory University.
On behalf of the Eye Research Institute of Oakland University, I donate this App in honor of our founding scientists, Dr V. Everett Kinsey and Dr. Venkat N. Reddy, and also Dr Barry Winkler in the year of his transition to ERI Emeritus Professor. May it support awareness of Molecular Vision and its continued service to vision scientists around the globe.
Kenneth P. Mitton, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Control of Gene Expression Lab &
Pediatric Retinal Research Lab of the
Eye Research Institute
Rochester, Michigan USA
- Cellular Biology app, features the organelles and their functions, as well as aspects of cell division and DNA through detailed three-dimensional models of cells and bacteria, as well as animations of the stages of the cell division and more!
- Unicelular and multicelular beings
- Virus, prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Biochemical aspects of cellular structures
- General aspects of cellular metabolism
- Genetic information coding
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Division
- Celular structure and physiology: membrane, cytoplasm and nucleus
- Basic principles which dictate the transmission of hereditary characteristics
- Protein synthesis
------------Features and tools------------
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Biology Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Biology is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Biology.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 50+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Big molecules, Cell Structure, Enzymes, Eukaryotic Cells, Plasma Membrane, Prokaryotic Cells, Blood Vessels, Circulation, Controlling Heart Rate, Digestion, Osmosis, Phloem, Stem Structure, Transport of respiratory gases, Phloem Tissue, Xylem, Diversity, Genes and genetics, Genetic Engineering, Nucleic Acids, Cell cycle, Variation, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Homeostasis, Nerve Cell Structure, Synapses, Cloning……
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2011
Enter positive numbers and press the buttons for this equation [g] = [mol/L] x [L] x [g/mol] to get the results.
Permissions were requested just because of the ads.
NOTE: Use this application at your own risk!