Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to email@example.com
- Quivr offers you an accessible and customizable schedule. Don't remember the classroom in which your class took place? Check it quick with Quivr!
- Or maybe you have no idea where to find your classroom... Quivr's navigation system will guide you wherever you need to be.
- Looking for a quiet place to study? Check out the library occupancy monitor!
- Check the menus of your favorite student restaurant in just a few seconds.
- Bored in class? With our news section you can always stay up to date with the news from your student city.
- Beautiful design, constantly updated.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
- Cellular Biology app, features the organelles and their functions, as well as aspects of cell division and DNA through detailed three-dimensional models of cells and bacteria, as well as animations of the stages of the cell division and more!
- Unicelular and multicelular beings
- Virus, prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Biochemical aspects of cellular structures
- General aspects of cellular metabolism
- Genetic information coding
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Division
- Celular structure and physiology: membrane, cytoplasm and nucleus
- Basic principles which dictate the transmission of hereditary characteristics
- Protein synthesis
------------Features and tools------------
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
To achieve this vision, we’ve started by building the next generation of the graphing calculator. Using our powerful and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations. It's intuitive, beautiful math. And best of all: it's completely free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time - and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free online version of our calculator.
Note: the app doesn’t yet support saving & sharing of graphs. If you need to save and share, we recommend visiting www.desmos.com on your device.
L’application Sup’Biotech vous donne accès :
- À la présentation de l’école, aux programmes, à la documentation et aux conditions d’admission de l’école.
- Aux news : l’actualité de l’école, de ses étudiants et de ses activités de recherche.
- À l’agenda : les dates clés, les journées portes ouvertes, les conférences, etc.
- Aux communautés : les réseaux sociaux de l’école.
- Aux vidéos : la chaîne Youtube de l’école.
- Aux informations de contacts.
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...
Users of the Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity can download and investigate on their Android tablet over 60,000 biomolecular structures directly from the Protein Data Bank (PDB) by keyword or PDB ID and over 40,000,000 unique structures from the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI) using a wide variety of chemical identifiers, including CAS registry numbers, InChI keys, trade names, common names, and IUPAC-format names, among others. (For a full list, see http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure.) Files from any other internet-available site that can be read by Jmol may also be loaded.
The Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity is a nearly full touch-screen implementation of Jmol allowing for command-line entry of Jmol commands (see http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs) as well as a variety of preset simple visualization modes. Additional renderings include a full range of visualizations for crystals (unit cells, symmetry operators, Miller planes, for example), a wide variety of surfaces including Van der Waals surfaces, solvent-accessible surfaces, cavities, and molecular surfaces, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
Special features of the Android version of Jmol include a connection to the gyroscope, allowing for initiating of spinning by simply moving the tablet in a natural fashion (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwvCmD5IDg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uOkhoJ0Oc).
This activity is under active development. Feedback is much appreciated.