ОСОБЕННОСТИ айМолекула: Биология ДНК:
★3 раздела биологии: РНК, ДНК, Белки
★Наглядные 3D анимации
В приложении рассмотрены следующие ТЕМЫ молекулярной биологии:
• Понятие и история открытия ДНК
• Структура ДНК: нуклеотиды тимин, гуанин, аденин, цитозин
• Принцип комплементарности
• Транскрипция ДНК
• Репликация ДНК
• Строение и виды РНК
• Транспортная РНК (тРНК)
• Рибосомальная РНК (рРНК)
• Информационная РНК (иРНК)
• Сравнение ДНК и РНК
• Простые и сложные белки: протеины и протеиды
• Виды и функции белков
• Образование белка
• Таблица аминокислот
• Структура и синтез белка
• Клеточная биология
Материалы айМолекулы представлены в интересной и доступной форме и сопровождаются поясняющими 3D моделями и красочными иллюстрациями. "айМолекула: Биология ДНК" поможет в изучении биологии!
ВНИМАНИЕ! Для работы приложения необходим Adobe Air 3.5+
Ключевые слова: днк, белки, биология, химия, генетика, клеточная биология, клетка, хромосома, транскрипция, ген, модели, тимин, гуанин, цитозин, аденин, нуклеотид, дезоксирибоза, рибоза, структура белка, синтез белка, рибосома, клетка, ядро, аминокислоты
Lectures and textbooks can cover the theoretical aspects of protein purification and laboratory classes can teach the practical techniques, but there are other topics which are difficult to learn by conventional methods. In order to purify any protein you need to know which separation techniques are likely to be most effective under the circumstances and, probably more important, which techniques are not. This knowledge cannot be picked up by following a fixed recipe for a class practical. It requires some thought and usually comes with experience, generally during postgraduate research.
This is the Android Tablet version of the award-winning program that has been widely used in schools, colleges and universities since 1983. Protein Purification's associated tutorial aims to guide you through a simulation of some of the more commonly-used protein separation techniques and to let you experiment with the simulation. It starts off by letting you examine how a simple mixture of proteins behaves during gel filtration and ion-exchange chromatography and then goes on to allow the design and testing of full purification protocols using more complex mixtures of proteins.
It is assumed that you are familiar with the theoretical background to the most common separation techniques, enzyme assays etc. and that you understand the concept of the isoelectric point of proteins. The app will model failure as accurately as success - so be careful!
This is the full version with no advertisements or upgrade reminders.
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
== About ==
NDKmol is a molecular viewer for Android. You can view three dimensional structures of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. NDKmol supports most of common representations for molecules, such as ribbon, trace, stick, sphere and line. NDKmol also supports symmetry operations; biological assemblies and crystal packing can be displayed. You can search and download structures from RCSB PDB and NCBI Pubchem.
NDKmol has almost same functionality as GLmol, which is written in
== Features ==
* Read PDB or SDF/MOL file
* Rotate/Translate/Zoom model by finger
- Sphere(van der Waals radius)
- Alpha carbon trace
- Ribbon (Thin or Thick)
- B factor tube
- Nucleic acid ladder
- Nucleic acid line
- solvent 'stars'
* Smoothing of beta-sheets
- By chain
- By secondary structure(when defined in SHEET/HELIX records)
- By Elements
- Gradation (a.k.a chainbow)
- B factor
- Display unit cell
- Show crystal packing (when defined in REMARK section)
- Display biological assembly (when defined in REMARK section)
== How to Use ==
When launched, NDKmol automatically loads Porin (PDBID: 2POR) as an example. You can rotate the molecule by your finger.
To zoom or translate the molecule, press MENU button in your phone/tablet and select the mode. Two-finger gestures are also supported.
Everything else can be done from the MENU.
To load other PDB files, please put the file in "PDB" directory of the SD card and select "Open" command in the MENU. You can also download structures directly from RCSB PDB and NCBI PubChem web server. Select "Search and Download" in the menu.
== Contact ==
Project website is located at http://webglmol.sourceforge.jp/ . You can get source codes for this program from here.
=== LICENSE notice ===
NDKmol itself is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License as follows.
However, PDB files included as examples are under DIFFERENT conditions.
NDKmol - Molecular Viewer for Android
(C) Copyright 2011, biochem_fan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Mixtures can be created, edited and deleted. In each mixture, individual proteins can be created, imported, edited or deleted. Multisubunit proteins can be created by merging proteins.
Data can also be imported from online protein databases. Currently, import from RefSeq and UniProtKB are supported.
Files produced by the Mixture Editor can be used immediately by the Android version of the Protein Purification simulation app (the phone version must be upgraded). They can also be exchanged with the iPhone/iPad version of the Protein Purification simulation app via iTunes File Sharing.
Mixture Editor can import mixture files from email messages, Dropbox, etc.
This starter pack app includes 25 free questions organized into 17 categories;
Acid-Base Equilibria, Amino Acids, and Protein Structure
Protein Function and Bioenergetics
Lipid, Amino Acid, Nucleotide, and Nitrogen Metabolism
Integrated Metabolism -Vitamins, Minerals, and Hormones
DNA and Chromosome Structure, DNA Replication and Repair
Gene Expression and Regulation
Molecular Basis of Disease - Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
Genetic Medicine: Clinical Genetics and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Endocrine System - Endocrinology and Developmental Medicine
Neurosensory and Neuromuscular Systems - Neurology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology
Digestive System - Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems - Cardiology and Pulmonology
Red and White Cells, Reticuloendothelial System - Hematology, Immunology
Integumentary and Skeletal Systems - Orthopedics, Dermatology, Rheumatology
Urogenital System - Urology, Genecology and Nephrology
Cancer - Oncology
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 500 questions by making an in-app purchase of $29.99.
This dynamic app also allows users to flag questions as they go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the perfect way to assess their knowledge of biochemistry and genetics for the USMLE Step 1.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
Biyoloji Ders Notları Karışık
DNA - RNA
İskeleti Olmayan Canlılar
Stoplazma ve Hücre
Solunum ve Fotosentez
Soru ve Cevaplarla Biyoloji
Etiketler : 9. sınıf biyoloji, Binominal, Binominal Nomenklatür, Biyoloji, Biyoloji Ders Notları, epitet, ikili adlandırma, ikili isimlendirme, İkiliadlandırma, Nomenklatür, sinonim, Takson, taksonomi, Biyoloji Ders Notları
Bakteriler, Bitkiler Bitkisel Dokular, Biyoloji Ders Notları Karışık, Çekirdek, DNA - RNA, Dolaşım Sistemi, Hücrenin Yapısı, İskeleti Olmayan Canlılar, Kalbin Yapısı, Sinir Sistemi, Stoplazma ve Hücre, Solunum ve Fotosentez, Soru ve Cevaplarla Biyoloji