(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex™ PCR system or SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTPs, PCR plastics, Gels and stains, RT enzymes, cDNA products and master mixes and add what you need to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your mobile phone or tablet, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
Note: The PCR Essentials app and all associated content are for research use only.
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
Check out our latest Biotechnology Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 4,500 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Biotechnology terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Don't waste your time in browsing all this sites for Jobs, we will directly update on your mobile.
Its a Google for "Biotech Jobs"
Our Website: www.joblikes.com & www.joblikes.cc
our facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biotechnology-Jobs/290843104397010
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Display, download the contents provided from VOA
- You can listen and read more than 500 lessions.
- You can download audio to your sdcard and listen offline.
- You can mark some favourite lesson.
- You can make the lessons that you finished (ask question: how many lessons i done).
- Pause to play when you have an incoming call.
- Share app to your friend
- This is NOT the official application from VOA Pod.
- Created for more convenience and efficiency for the contents of VOA Pod.
- VOA has all copyright about these provided contents.
- Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions about this application.
Includes multiple-choice quiz, flashcards, and dictionary.
Send report of correct/incorrect answers to email.
Text message quiz questions with one touch to friends.
Post score for global ranking.
Get into medical school.
keywords: biology practice questions, mcat physics, biology mcat, mcat practice, mcat exam, mcat prep, sample mcat biology,
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Biology Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Biology is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Biology.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 50+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Big molecules, Cell Structure, Enzymes, Eukaryotic Cells, Plasma Membrane, Prokaryotic Cells, Blood Vessels, Circulation, Controlling Heart Rate, Digestion, Osmosis, Phloem, Stem Structure, Transport of respiratory gases, Phloem Tissue, Xylem, Diversity, Genes and genetics, Genetic Engineering, Nucleic Acids, Cell cycle, Variation, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Homeostasis, Nerve Cell Structure, Synapses, Cloning……
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2011
Estude em casa, no carro, no ônibus, na lanchonete e em qualquer lugar pelo seu Smartphone e Tablet.
Acústica - Física no ENEM leva o Ensino de Física da simples transmissão do conteúdo ao patamar de discussão desse conteúdo, para despertar suas Habilidades e Competências para o exame e a reconstrução dos conceitos da Acústica.
O Conteúdo está em conformidade com a grade curricular do ENEM os Parâmetros Curriculares Nacionais (PCN’s), além de trazer informações adicionais e curiosidades que complementam o processo de Ensino e Aprendizagem dos candidatos que pretendem ingressar nas Universidades em todo País.
ESTA VERSÃO NÃO É COMPATÍVEL COM PROCESSADORES ARMv6 OU INFERIORES.
- Experiências Interativas;
SUGESTÕES DE EXPERIMENTOS:
- Faça você Mesmo;
- Ondas Sonoras;
- Velocidade do Som;
- Qualidades Fisiológicas;
- Eco e Reverberação;
- Cordas Vibrantes;
- Tubos Sonoros;
- Efeito Doppler;
- Resolução do Simulado;
xlogx not only solves the exercise, but also shows you all the intermediate steps to the solution, with graphs, explanations, notes and general formulas for a wide variety of problems: studies of functions, matrices, equations, polynomials, probability calculation, and many more.
Derivatives, integrals, limits of functions will have no secrets for you... Studying math has never been so easy!!!
- 300 Multiple-Choice Aufgaben aus sechs Fachbereichen der Biologie
- original LINDER-Texte zum Nachlesen
- mit der Nachlese-Funktion Wissen auffrischen und/oder erweitern
- umfangreiches Glossar
- geeignet für alle Lerner, die ein fundiertes Fachwissen in den Hauptfachgebieten der Biologie benötigen
- von erfahrenen Gymnasiallehrern konzipiert, daher besonders zur Abitur-Vorbereitung geeignet
Wenn Sie die Funktionalität des „LINDER Trainer“ vorab testen möchten, dann nutzen Sie das kostenlose „LINDER Glossar“. Es liefert Ihnen mit dem kompletten LINDER Glossar und 10 Multiple-Choice Aufgaben alle Funktionen, die der „LINDER Trainer“ auch zu bieten hat.
Diese App ist ein Produkt der 23. Auflage des Linder Biologiebuch für die gymnasiale Oberstufe aus dem Schroedel Verlag, ISBN 978-3-507-10101-2.
- Células Procarióticas
- Divisão celular: Mitose
Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
- Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
- Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
- Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
- Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
Para ferramentas para sua escola, visite o site: http://www.evobooks.com.br/store/solutions.html e avalie nossas soluções.
A EvoBooks desenvolve conteúdo curricular enriquecido, oferecendo material didático e modelos 3D interativos para computadores, tablets, smartphones e lousas digitais. Nossa proposta é de facilitar o processo de ensino-aprendizagem, levando às salas de aula uma evolução do livro didático impresso.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
Users of the Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity can download and investigate on their Android tablet over 60,000 biomolecular structures directly from the Protein Data Bank (PDB) by keyword or PDB ID and over 40,000,000 unique structures from the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI) using a wide variety of chemical identifiers, including CAS registry numbers, InChI keys, trade names, common names, and IUPAC-format names, among others. (For a full list, see http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure.) Files from any other internet-available site that can be read by Jmol may also be loaded.
The Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity is a nearly full touch-screen implementation of Jmol allowing for command-line entry of Jmol commands (see http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs) as well as a variety of preset simple visualization modes. Additional renderings include a full range of visualizations for crystals (unit cells, symmetry operators, Miller planes, for example), a wide variety of surfaces including Van der Waals surfaces, solvent-accessible surfaces, cavities, and molecular surfaces, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
Special features of the Android version of Jmol include a connection to the gyroscope, allowing for initiating of spinning by simply moving the tablet in a natural fashion (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwvCmD5IDg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uOkhoJ0Oc).
This activity is under active development. Feedback is much appreciated.