OkMe is the panic button for ride-sharing drivers ($3.99/month)
HOW IT WORKS
- We recommend downloading the app only after receiving the button to avoid undesired SUBSCRIPTIONS, thank you!
In case of an emergency during a ride push the button and OkMe app will silently send an emergency text with your live GPS location to pre-entered contact(s).
1) Download “OkMe” app from Google Play Store
2) Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone
3) Press & hold the physical button until it beeps (purple dot)
4) Launch “OkMe” app to pair the button to the app
5) Go to settings in the app (the gear up/left) and insert the phone numbers (family & friends) to contact in case of emergency
6) Press “Done” at the bottom of the page
7) Accept “GPS location” & allow “text messages” to permit OkMe to work properly
After the first time that you have paired the app with the button, it will automatically connect anytime that the button and the app are in close proximity. You can leave the button in the car.
Before starting to drive, just be sure that you have the OkMe app running on your phone (it keeps working when you are using other apps and even when your phone's screen is locked!)