Vault protects your apps from unwanted intruders and encrypt the files you selected.
A nice feature added with version 3.0.1:
* You can now specify an exit text (FROM SETTINGS) and deny access to app (SOMETHING LIKE AN ERROR TEXT).
* You have to cancel it again to see password lock.
Hint: Tap on screen 5 Times in 3 seconds to show password pattern again
Main benefits and example usages:
* Keeps your favorite social media APPs protected by default – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
* Select other apps to lock if you want
* Protect your mails read by others by locking your mail app (for ex: gmail)
* Select Messages app and lock to prevent your messages read by others
* Prevent your kids from game addiction
* Prevent Google Play accidental purchases
* Protect File Manager apps to prevent easy access to files
* Protect contacts to be stollen
* Encrypt almost all multimedia files on your phone
* Take picture off intruder if someone tries to unlock your apps. Sit and wait to see who's been spying on your phone.
* Sound alarm to intruder if you want.
* Select apps to lock (sort by name and install date)
* Select files to encrypt (Images, Videos, Audio and other files)
* Sort apps by lock state, app name and install date
* Prevent deletion of vault app from settings by activating device administration for this app.
* Pause and resume locking from settings anytime you want.
* Security question in case you forgot your password
* Free , No Root required and just 2 MB (small size, fast download and install)
Q: How to prevent this app from being uninstalled by someone else?
A: Open the app, in the settings page, click the "Protection against accidental removal" feature, enable administrator, then this app will not be uninstalled or forced to close by others.
Q: How to uninstall this app?
A: If you do not enable the "Protection against accidental removal" feature, the app can be uninstalled directly. If you have enabled the “Protection against accidental removal” feature, please disable this feature on the Settings of your device Security>Device Administrators and uninstall it.
Q: Forgot your password? How can I get it back?
A: When the password is set for the first time, the app will prompt you to set security question. When you need to retrieve your password, click on the "Forgot Password" button and the Retrieve Password screen will appear. Enter your answer for security question.
Q: App does not start when device is booted?
A: Some android devices have Auto-start Manager. To solve this problem, open settings and "Auto-start Manager" > Tab "Latest Items" or "Downloaded" > Find your App > Change to Allow.
Vault uses 2 permission,
OPTIONAL PERMISSION: Device Administrators permission.
To enable Advanced Protection, please activate Vault as "device administrator". It's only used for preventing intruders uninstalling Vault.
REQUIRED TO LOCK APPS: Apps with usage access permission
This app needs your permission to access usage data to determine which app is in the foreground. This is to protect you. If not enabled you can only use encryption part of this app.
Please feel free to ask any questions from comments. Also please rate and comment if you love our app. We will reply your comments in a day. We are working hard to make our apps more stable and useful. Thanks for your kind interest and comments in advance.