- www.topbestfreeapps.com – “Best Expense Tracker for Android Phones & Tablets”
- www.appshappens.com – “Visual Budgeting for Your Mobile Device”
- www.tabtimes.com – “A financial assistant offers occasional financial management suggestions”
Start effective budget planning with best Financial Planner on the go. Manage your expenses directly on your smartphone. Easily keep track of your finances.
Expense Tracker 2.0 is a unique app with In-built Financial Assistant will assist on your Financial Health Status and encourage you to save more every month.
This FREE Budget App for your iPad and iPhone is a MUST, it allows effective budget planning on-the-go with a very user friendly, intuitive interface. Unlock to experience the fullest potential of the app after trying it out for FREE.
Expense Tracker 2.0 is a Personal Finance Manager that shows what are your Individual Expenses every month, Recurring Expenses, Expense Wheel with expense categories, and your Financial Health Status with Advices on how to maximize your Savings.
Key Features of Expense Tracker 2.0, your Personal Financial Planner
- In-built Financial Assistant
- Pass-code Security
- Bird’s eye view – Financial Overview
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Budgeting assistance – Projected savings
- Recurring expenses
- Customization - Themes
Visit us on www.AppSpace.hSenidOutsourcing.com for latest updates and other Apps for Android
Expense Tracker on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ExpenseTracker2.0
Expense Tracker 2.0 Website: www.AppSpace.hSenidOutsourcing.com/ExpenseTracker2-0
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off.
Now you don't have to worry about forgetting to pay your bills while you go about your busy schedule!
It is the Pro edition of Bill Reminder Free
- Add,Edit and Delete Bills
- Calendar / List View of Bills
- Recurrent Bills : Weekly, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 6 Weeks, 7 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Monthly, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months, Yearly
- See Over due,Today and upcoming bills when the app starts up
- Select number of days in upcoming bills
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Widget showing no. of Overdue, Today,Next 7 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount, notes
- Reminder about today bills
- Different Calendar Styles
- Date formats
- Different Color for payable and receivables
- Share Bill
- Shows this month total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name
- Supports Local Decimal Separator like dot in US, comma in French
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter by Payable, Receivable
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Multiple currency support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Hide paid bills
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
✓ Simple and elegant user-interface
✓ Record expenses anywhere and anytime - whenever you incur it
✓ Email your expense reports
✓ Reports - create daily, weekly & custom
★★★★★ Genuinely love this app I use it for managing my monthly spends. It has really made my life better. Highly recommended! :) - Sanchit
★★★★★ This is one of the most kick ass productivity apps! - Pankaj
★★★★★ Magic! Just magic - Arun
★★★★★ Fantastic app Bowled over by an Android app after long time. Loved it and recommended as well! - Himanshu
WHAT IS WALNUT?
➡ No bank accounts or passwords required. Auto-magically track Debit and Credit Cards, Bills, movie tickets and lot more on the go
➡ Easiest expense tracker in the world! - ZERO input, useful from Day 1
➡ Walnut analyses you SMS inbox to surface important and critical information like expenses, bills and tickets. Save time and money with this smart assistant app that just works!
➡ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
➡ Oh and its FREE !
➡ Walnut provides intuitive visualisations and smart insights on your spends
➡ Lookup information of places you visit and share with friends and social networks
➡ Never forget to pay a bill on time! Walnut will remind you of pending bills - improve your CIBIL score
➡ Walnut keeps track of your ATM withdrawals so you don't pay overuse fees
➡ Get spend analytics - Where you spend and what you spend on
➡ See all your SMS offers together in one place! (beta)
➡ Search for transactions, bills, events or any biz message
➡ Walnut consolidates all biz messages into a better view : No more LM-, DM-, AM- scattered in several places. Walnut even knows related senders and keeps all those messages together to make your life easier!
➡ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
"Walnut – The Auto-magic Personal Assistant" http://www.nextbigwhat.com/walnut-auto-magic-personal-assistant-297/
"Do you think SMS is dead? Walnut will make you reconsider" http://yourstory.com/2014/10/sms-startups-tbox-walnut/
"Walnut Wants To Be The Passbook & Booking App For Android Devices" http://inc42.com/startups/walnut/
1. HDFC bank, debit and credit cards
2. Axis bank, debit and credit cards
3. ICICI bank, debit and credit cards
4. SBI bank, debit and credit cards
5. IndusInd bank, debit and credit cards
6. Kotak bank, debit and credit cards
7. IDBI bank and debit cards
8. Citibank debit and credit cards
9. Amex credit cards
10. StanChart debit and credit cards
11. Yes Bank debit cards
12. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
13. BookMyShow, OlaCabs
... and lots more to come
Expense management, Bill tracking, Bill reminders ? Walnut has you covered!
Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees, Chart of Accounts and Items can be imported from QuickBooks.
Enter time (or use the timer), Invoices and Expenses on your Android device and then transfer to QuickBooks to automatically create time sheets, invoices, check transactions and credit card transactions.
You can also use this without QuickBooks as simply a timesheet and/or expense manager app.
•Integration with Quickbooks (2007 and later) Timer Activities
•Import customers, jobs, vendors, items, accounts and employees from QuickBooks
•Export/Email time sheets to be imported into QuickBooks
•Export/Email material and expense invoices to be imported into QuickBooks
•Option to setup folders for DropBox
•Maintain timers on multiple time entries
•Create and maintain invoices for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain expenses for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain customers, jobs, vendors, items and employees - data will be updated automatically in QuickBooks
•Filter time by status, customer and date
•Show totals for time by day, week, month or customer
•Send emails to customer contacts
•Optionally maintain history of time entries allowing for re-exporting of time entries
•Option for setting the first day of the week
•Option to set an increment of time for timer activities
•Control drop-down fields by specifying how many entries allowed before becoming an auto-complete field
•Option to use the last values for time entries
•Automatically include date/time in the notes field
•Automatically include customer/job in the notes field
•Ability to show data hidden by QuickBooks
•Ability to turn off and not use jobs
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Manage Customers & Great Reporting
Attach Photos & Voice Memos to Invoices
QuickBooks® & Xero Compatible - Sync Your Data, No Double Entry
Great for managing a team of any size.
The Free version allows you to create and send unlimited Estimates & Invoices.
Featured in: The WSJ, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Business Wire, The Phoenix Business Journal and many more.
Works with your merchant account, Paypal or WePay for web credit card payments!
· Signature capture
· Accounting integration
· Add your logo
· Powerful reporting & customer management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams in the field
· Mobile printing
· Multiple currencies
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
invoiceASAP in the Press:
1. Display total amount of travel expense in home currency and local currency.
2. Expense report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email expense report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Configurable date, time format.
9. Add new record with default value.
10. Password protection
11. Default email address for receiving report
12. Add new expense with default value
13. Camera receipt
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Italiano (Paolo Stefani)
• Français (Jean-Marie)
• Español (Paolo Stefani)
[Upgrade to pay version]
1. Buy and install pay version
2. Backup database of lite version (Data->Pay Version Database)
3. Install the backup database to pay version (Data=>Restore Database)
※ This is lite version which has limited features, likes password, email and export.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: travel costs, business expenses, travel expense, expense travel, travel and expense, reimbursement, allowance, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, travel
Specially developed for the companies who are using Quickbooks Desktop version for their business and want their sale Rep to have the customer data on their Android Devices
for Demo please contact
Skype : consuspk
*NOTE*: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in "Settings" page
(1) Using 'Scan & Upload' feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper ) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support - By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta Version) - Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any expense by retailer name or category
(10) Using 'Enter & Upload' feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18)Auto Exchange Rate calculation
Num Receipt scanner can be accessed from a browser (https://www.numreceipt.com) to view your expense from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement "Receipt Match"
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note III and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at email@example.com. Our app can act as receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager / expense tracker , receipt match , "receipt save" , "receipt pal" app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- expense collector, trip - expense cloud , travel - expense tracker , travel - "receipt hog" ,travel receipt ninja, travel - "expense report" - smart digital receipts , expense and mileage tracker)
If you are happy with our neat and smart way of tracking receipts using our app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back in less than 48 hours
★★★★★ The only app that AUTO STARTS when connected to Power or Bluetooth
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data to TripLog Web, plus Fleet Management https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scanning devices.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.
Expense Manager by BluJ IT is an application that was created for business men and women to ease the tracking of business related items such as expenses, mileage, time, and payments for jobs or trips. It has been tailored to allow easy entry of these items throughout a job or trip. Once the trip or job is complete, the data can be viewed and exported in a variety of ways both as PDF reports and CSV exports. These reports and exports can then be viewed on the device or emailed to whoever needs them. The CSV export is also great for importing applications such as Quicken and Quickbooks.
* Managing different clients with features for bill rates, billing increments, etc.
* Creation of jobs and association to clients.
* Dynamic job states: Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid.
* Tracking of expenses, mileage, time, and payments within the different jobs.
* Fully functional application without network connections; although, when connected exchange rate data is able to be imported into Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
* Multinational currency support, including the ability to create and manage custom currencies. Allowing for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
* Exchange Rate data importing from the internet.
* Expense tracking with payment method, tags, merchants, notes, and pictures and attachments of receipts (receipt preview included).
* Receipt capture makes use of camera functions such as auto-focus, auto-flash, compression, etc.
* Mileage tracking in both imperial or metric units. Allowing mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings as well as total distance.
* Time tracking - time can be entered directly by adjusting the hours of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock for the entry. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense Manager by BluJ Business will accurately track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as (work orders, tags, categories, etc.)
* Payment management - as customer payments are received, they too can be tracked within Expense Manager by BluJ Business. These payments as well as due dates can be used to auto calculate job statuses.
* Extensive Reporting capabilities such as Job Details, Client Summaries, Year to date reports, etc. Addition Quick Reports easily allowing the generation of select reports within two screen touches.
* Collected data is able to be exported in a CSV format for import to other applications such as Excel and Quick Books.
* Reports and exported data are able to be emailed WITHOUT requiring additional fees.
* Ability to view reports from the Android device, sorting the data in a variety of ways.
* Manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use.
* Tag Management that allows for creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with Expenses, Time and Mileage.
* Extensive users guide built into the application, not requiring web access.
* Backup/Restore to/from your device, Google Drive, or Dropbox to ensure that your data doesn't get lost.
Great application for Expense Reporting and tracking trip expenses when traveling for business.
Once upgraded to the professional version of Expense Manager, there are no additional fees. Most applications charge hidden fees through the use of their servers for report generation; not Expense Manager by BluJ IT.
This fully functional trial of the application can be used for 30 days. If it meets your needs, purchase the professional version (Expense Manager PRO by BluJ IT) from the market.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.