Each March, Macon becomes a pink, cotton-spun paradise as over 300,000 Yoshino cherry trees bloom in all their glory. For 10 days, festival-lovers are treated to one of the most extravagant displays of springtime color in the nation as they visit the town referred to by Congressional Records as the Cherry Blossom Capital of the World.
Despite its humble beginnings, the festival has become one of the Top 20 Events in the South, Top 50 Events in the U.S., and Top 100 Events in North America. The Yoshino cherry trees’ numbers keep growing as the Fickling Family Foundation continues to donate thousands of cherry trees to Macon-Bibb residents each year. Their generosity helps keep Macon’s beauty alive as well as its distinctive title as the Cherry Blossom Capital of the World secure.
This app is your OFFICIAL guide to the International Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications for instant, up-to-the-minute info about events and announcements during the festival.
- Complete schedule, times and details for all 22 days worth of events.
- Explore and learn more about all the great offerings at this year's fest.
- Maps to all of our of our primary venues for the fest, including info on concessions, parking, restrooms, stages and more.
- Lineups for all areas of the festival.
- A handy FAQ section to help you learn more about the fest and plan your visit.
- Snap and post pics of your adventures at the festival using custom-designed frames and fun overlays.
For more info, visit CherryBlossom.com.