Here’s the secret most dog trainers won’t tell you (some of them don’t even know it themselves): successful dog training is not about getting your dog to understand you—it’s about you understanding your dog.
Fortunately, you’re one smart puppy yourself.
Humans are smarter than dogs. Yep… no offense to dogs, but even the dumbest blonde you know is smarter than the smartest dog you know. That’s good news, because if you want your dog to be a good student—to learn to sit, stay, heel, come, fetch; in short, to obey your every command—you have to be a good teacher. To be a good teacher, you have to understand how your student thinks. Because you’re smart, this will be a breeze.
All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions provided as part of this popular dog training course. Within a few weeks, your dog will be so well trained you’ll be showing him off to all your drooling, envious friends.
Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by Irieappzja belongs to their respective owners. We do not take credit nor claim to take credit for any of said content. Any content used is used at a fan-base stand point. We simply provide free positive advertising. We give credit whenever we can, this is the reason for our "Quick-Links" section in our applications.
If you for any reason own content produced by Irieappzja and do not wish to receive, no-obligation, free advertising to your fans, contact us immediately with the proper documentation to prove the material is yours and we will remove it upon request. If you want specific credit (like your name/website/business/etc) to be advertised we will do that as well. There is no need to take legal action, we will respect the owners wishes, just contact us first. Any content used without permission does follow under sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U. S. Code). FAIR USE section 107 document FL-102, however we respect our users and producers therefore we will remove it upon request like stated above.
ALL CONTENT NOT OWNED BY IRIEAPPZJA BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• Step-by-step video demonstrations of “sit,” “stay,” “heel,” “come,” and other common commands
• Techniques specially suited for large and small dogs
• Special sections on puppy training, and the care of older dogs
about every dog, no matter what breed, will have some bad habits and behaviors that you will need
There are different ways to deal with each of the unacceptable behaviors from your dog. Whatever
you do, make sure that it is something that will be effective in order for your dog to change his ways.
Some behavioral problems stem from the genetics of the breed of your dog.
You must teach your dog from the beginning what is acceptable or not. Leaving it to a later stage will
be harder for you and harder for him to learn as he will be much more set in his ways.
Your dog is a member of your family and your best friend so having an obedient and well behaved
pet is crucial.
Here are some things that you will read about in this guide:
· How to stop your dog from biting
· How to stop them from howling and barking and what could happen if you don't
· How to stop them from being aggressive
A happy dog means a happy owner and once they get attached to you, there is no turning back. Your
dog will be your best friend and companion for life.
A dog can be your protector from hurt, harm and danger. They will easily and readily come to your
defense when they need to. However, in order to do that, they have to be trained properly and the
most important thing is to get rid of any bad behaviors they may have so that they can be more
efficient and dependable and this requires patience on your part.
Untrained dogs can also be very dangerous. All dogs can bite. It is in their nature to defend with everything they have, including their teeth. You have to teach your dog not to use their teeth so that no one winds up hurt, at least not when they are playing with them. While we all expect our dog to protect us in a worst-case scenario situation, you should train your dog to be non-confrontational. Dogs that pose a danger to the community are at risk of being put down.
Here is a great App designed for EASY READING & Share Feature of 13 articles including:
4 to 8 Dog Agility Jumps Makes Ideal Training
Advice On Citronella No-Bark Collars
Agility Dog Training And Pit Bull Terriers
All You Need Is Dog Treats
Are You the Pack-Leader? How to Communicate Effectively With Your Dog for a Harmonious Relationship
Choosing A Dog Training Course
Click And Treat Is For The Dogs
Do’s and Don’ts Of Teaching Your Puppy Proper Socialization Skills
As dogs are pack animals, it is important to understand that they are always aware of their position in the pack. This pack will encompass you, your family, other pets and of course all the dogs in the household. The Alpha dog or pack leader is seen by your dog as the leader and protector of the whole pack, and it is therefore crucial that you take on this role to ensure the mental well-being of your dog."
"Free Presentation gives you the freedom to change your dog’s behavior forever..."
Understand your dog's behavior, train them effectively, and nurture a lifelong relationship that you'll cherish.
In this special presentation you'll discover exactly why it's so important to start training your dog the right way. Important for you, important for your family, and, most of all, important for your dog!
I'll expose some shocking truths about just why your dog is currently behaving the way he is!
I'll reveal to you one woman's nightmare moment, the moment that really motivated her to finally take action with her dog, the moment that finally convinced me to put my experience into practice.
And I'll give you some great hints, tips, and advice to help you turn your dog into the best behaved, happiest, running, jumping, slipper-fetching best pal you always wanted. These are the very same tips that I spent years perfecting, the very same tips that have worked for thousands of dog lovers just like you.
So get comfortable and enjoy...
You use it to note vaccinations or anthelmintic therapies, maybe training dates or vet visitations. And most of all, it is intended to be your personal dog diary.
Dog Trainer is an Android application which emits a variety of sounds designed to help you grab your dogs attention and arise a response from them. It was tested on my puppy and my neighbor's dog successfully arousing a multitude of reactions from both of them. Dog Trainer is only as powerful an application as you allow for it to be as you must work with your dog to arise a repeated response from them with the different sounds. Dog Trainer is not a complete solution to training your dog but rather a useful aid in the process. Please feel free to contact me with suggestions to improve this application as well as to add additional functionality to it. Thank you for using Dog Trainer.
Las necesidades nutricionales de las mascotas varían a lo largo de sus vidas; descubra de manera rápida y visual cómo PRO PLAN® con sus innovadoras tecnologías y beneficios demostrados cubre todos los requerimientos nutricionales de su mascota.
Además podrá conocer la ración diaria recomendada de alimento para su mascota y la duración estimada del envase de producto, así podrá programar fácilmente su próxima compra.
Descárguese ya la aplicación PRO PLAN®, muy fácil de manejar, y descubra el alimento más adecuado para su mascota (formulado y recomendado por veterinarios y nutricionistas).
★★★★★ ..."I'm speechless, how much I love this app. I have learn so much about how my dog thinks"... ★★★★★
High Quality Dog Training Inside!
Grab this and have dog training advice and techniques wherever you are.
✔ Slick Flick through 53 Color Pages
✔ Dog Training Full Course, Learn Everything you need to know.
Here are some of the reasons why your dog will act out:
✔ Your dog is not used to being separated from you for a period of time;
✔ There is a lack of communication between you and your dog;
✔ You are not reinforcing commands that your dog needs to obey;
✔ You are not consistent with making your dog change their bad behavior patterns;
✔ You are allowing others to do the opposite of how you are trying to train your dog.
There is a Solution...
In this super dog training app, you will discover:
✔ The importance of getting rid of your dog’s bad behaviors
✔ Why biting should be stopped when your dog is still a puppy
✔ How howling, whining and barking can be nerve wrecking and what you can do about it
✔ What you can do about your dog’s chewing problems
✔ Why your dog jumping on other people can pose a problem and what you can do about it
✔ And much more!
This guide will list some of the most common dog training behavioral problems that your dog may be dealing with. You will also deal with some of the proven ways that you can get your dog to change their ways. Using this resource can be very beneficial and valuable for you as your dog continues to grow.
✰✰✰ So why not grab your copy for FREE Today! ✰✰✰
Tags: dog training, dog training at home, dog house training, course
This is a highly loved app for helping anyone with a Alaskan Malamute to help train there dog to follow commands.
This Free App gives you Loads of different methods to training your Alaskan Malamute. With Over 25+ chapters jammed pack of training methods to getting your Alaskan Malamute to behave. As well as informing teaching you how to stop and or prevent your dog from doing several different things.... like stopping your dog from chewing on stuff and peeing all over the floor.
This FREE app includes:
*25+ jammed pack chapters if information that you need to know
* Has 3 fun loving sliding puzzles that will revel some very special pictures
* Get 100 tips to training your dog
* Has several additional tip articles to help you show your dog who is the boss
* Teaches you how to crate train your dog
* Teaches you how to house break your dog
*Easy to read Format
*Very Simplistic and easy to follow the directions
* This app also has videos that will assist you with visual ads to help train your Alaskan Malamute.
*As well as having a live feed that will give you the latest on dog training tips
....And there is alot more great bonus packed inside this app so make sure to download this app RIGHT NOW!
tag: Alaskan Malamute, dog,dog training, Alaskan Malamute training,Alaskan Malamute dog training, Alaskan Malamute dog dog training, training Alaskan Malamute, trained bulldog, trained Alaskan Malamute, Alaskan Malamute game, Alaskan Malamute toys, dog food, healthy dog food, food
Who else wants their dog to be well behaved around people and other dogs?
AND have them obey all of your house rules......even when you're not around!
If your answer is "Me!" then read on because you're about to discover how to put an end to your dog's behavior problems once and for all using proven techniques that give you immediate results...
Install Secrets to Dog Training app and learn more about it.
With this app, Animal Farm Foundation’s variety of resources are available to you on your mobile device. Browse talking points and learn the answers to Frequently Asked Questions for owners, advocates, shelter workers and dog lovers everywhere. View the image gallery to browse the dogs available for adoption through Animal Farm Foundation and even fill out a Adoption Application form to get the process started right away. You'll also gain easy access to Animal Farm Foundation’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, event listings, blog, and newsletter. Along with the many features included in this app, you can also contact Animal Farm Foundation directly, at your convenience, with just one touch of your mobile device!
• Guides for both pet owners & shelters including adoption policies & procedures
• Adoption Applications
• Listing of Available Dogs
• Donation Feature
• Gallery of Pit bulls
• Ability to order Animal Farm Merchandise
• Access to Animal Farm Social Media
• Ability to submit photos to be featured on our networks & app
• Interactive Q&A Wall
• Internship Applications
• Map of Trainers & Behavioral Specialists in the NY area
• Interactive Events Calendar
More from developer
On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at email@example.com. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
Friskies® new Cat Fishing 2 is an all-new game designed especially for cats. Tap “start” and get ready to watch your cat go for the catch of the day. The more she catches, the more challenging the game gets. Three levels of fun with one, two, and three fish at a time. And when the game is done you can share your cat's score on Facebook, or post your cat's high score on the world-wide Leaderboard.
How to play Cat Fishing 2:
• Place Device on flat surface near your cat.
• Tap “start.”
• Watch your cat score points.
• If your cat stops playing for 30 seconds or more, the game will "meow" to attract her attention
• Reward your cat for winning. (We suggest some Friskies® Seafood Sensations®.)
Please be aware that in our experience, the bare glass screen holds up trouble-free to a cat’s claws, but plastic add-on screen protectors might not.
Check out our other games for cats — You vs. Cat, and Happy Wings!
As any moth will tell you… Kitty can’t resist things with wings. Now Friskies®, the creators of web-famous Catfishing games that are guaranteed to enchant your cat for whole… seconds… of time, introduces… Friskies® Happy Wings.
Welcome to a garden full of flittering critters, including a charming Hummingbird, an irresistible Moth and a life-size Little Dragonfly.
Designed for a Cat’s Sense of Play
Think of Happy Wings as an electronic garden. It’s a harmless way for kitty to “engage” with creatures that flit, float, buzz and hover. And this fits perfectly with the Friskies® feeding philosophy: bringing the richness, variety and fun of the great outdoors… inside. Yep. Wait for it… Feed the Senses.
• Multiple garden-like settings with ambient sounds. Birds, Moths, Dragonflies each dance across the screen in teasing patterns to attract the cat’s attention.
• When the cat captures a certain number of creatures, the game setting changes, the patterns become quicker, and multiple creatures appear together.
• Once the game has escalated though a few levels the cat is rewarded with a "You Won" and a cat-friendly Play Again button; meaning that, presumably, the cat can participate in continuous play without human intervention. Repeat: presumably.
So… you know this game has to be fairly basic, right? Right.
Fling the playing pieces onto the field towards the goal at the top. If kitty catches the playing piece before it goes into the goal, kitty wins 10 points. If the piece goes into the goal, you win 10 points.
Each game is played for the best of 50 total points. All points for Humans and Cats are added to the You vs. Cat World-Wide Leaderboard.
Check out our other games for cats — Friskies® Catfishing, Catfishing 2, and Jitterbug
* In our experience the bare glass screen on many devices hold up trouble-free to a cat's claws. Plastic add-on screen protectors? Not so much.
Friskies® You vs. Cat Gaming Tips for Humans
The point of You vs. Cat isn’t to humiliate your kitty. You want to set your cat up for a positive experience. Because, trust us, that’s a lot more fun.
• LET’S START WITH YOU: Begin by practicing moving the icons alone to get the hang of it before asking your cat to play the game.
• NOW, IT’S KITTY TIME: Take your cat to a quiet room with controlled lighting. Make sure the lighting is low so that the icons are well illuminated.
• COMFORTABLE SEATING: Place your cat on a cat bed or comfortable mat. This will help keep your cat in place to play the game.
• NOW BACK TO YOU, HUMAN: Touch the icons and fling towards the side of the tablet; pull your hand back to see if the movements naturally peak your cats interest.
• TREATS ARE ALWAYS GOOD: You may want to have some Friskies® cat treats on hand to keep your cats interested in the game. When your cats hit the icon reward them.
• HEY, PLAY NICE! Start the icons at a lower speed and as your cat becomes an expert gamer you can rev up.
• If your cat becomes overly stimulated by the games and begins to scratch, nip, bite or any undesirable behavior starts, STOP the game and return to it again later.
• Do not attempt to play with a cat that has been sleeping or agitated for any reason. Wait until your cat is in a playful mood or actively engages you.
THE WAIT COMMAND: KEEP YOUR HANDS IN ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Begin by moving your hand toward the game icon and if the cats moves to swipe at your hand instead of the game gently move them back on their pad and say the command “Wait.”
• Move your hand back again to the starting position and before the cats move to swipe at your hand place a reward on the ground between their front legs and say “Wait.” (Make sure their front feet are on the ground when your reward them.)
• Repeat this action until you can touch the tablet without the cat swiping at your hand.
• Once the cats understand the basic wait command you can then deliver the “OK” command. Say, “Wait,” touch the icon and then say the command “OK” releasing your cat to touch the icon.
Want to find your closest dog park? Need to call a local veterinarian? Petcentric is here for you. We are working to be the most complete destination for finding pet-friendly places for you and your four-legged friend to enjoy. We are always updating our database, so before giving us a low rating, add your favorite Petcentric Place that we may have missed and help us out!. Don’t forget to also add your pet’s picture to our photo gallery.
We hope you will enjoy all of the features Petcentric has to offer!
PETCENTRIC PLACES: Now with more categories and enhanced by Yelp! Search for local pet friendly places and services in the following categories, and view their location on Google Maps:
• Dog Parks & Beaches
• Restaurants & Bars
• Animal Shelters
• Pet Stores
• Pet Sitters & Walkers
• Kennels & Groomers
VIDEOS AND NEWS- Watch the most popular videos and read the latest pet news
ADD YOUR FAVORITE LOCATIONS- add, rate, and comment on pet friendly locations
PET PHOTO GALLERY- View, share, rate, and comment on dog and cat photos
EVENTS- Find fun pet events in your area
PET CARE- Read articles on Pet Care and Training, and learn about the best products for your pet.
This free app from Nestle Purina® helps veterinarians diagnose and treat GI problems with cats and dogs. This tool uses GI algorithms to help localize the problem, taking into consideration history, physical exam, and test results. Trace normal and abnormal signs, rule out issues, and take next steps to resolve the problem. Includes algorithms for anorexia, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, regurgitation, vomiting and weight loss symptoms.
This free tool will become your best friend. If you find this tool helpful we encourage you to share a review and spread the word.
Requires Adobe AIR.
•Features an interactive Purina® Body Condition System to score your patient’s body type and educate your clients
•Calculates daily feeding recommendations in both cups/cans and kcals
•Includes diet options for many of Purina’s lines of products
•Ability to add treats to the pet’s diet
•Outputs results for you and your client in a shareable, printable, email
NOTE: This app is intended for use by veterinary professionals. A 4-digit pass code is available on www.purinaveterinarydiets.com under the Clinic Resources Tab. You will only need to enter the code the first time you open the app
Requires Adobe Air
For more information, and other versions, go to: http://www.purinaveterinarydiets.com/Veterinarian/Support/FeedingGuideSoftware.aspx
Join us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Purina
Visit us on the web to learn more about products, pet health and more: www.Purina.com
Also available on your mobile device: m.purina.com
Avec l’application Felix® « Miam Miam Miaou », ses oreilles vont se redresser, et son attention sera immédiatement captée lorsqu’il entendra ses bruits favoris comme le son d’ouverture des boites Felix® , le chant du merle et bien plus encore.
Choisissez le son, appuyez sur l’écran et trouvez celui qui plait le plus à votre chat.
Certains chats sont plus réactifs que d’autres aux différents sons de l’application. Pour de meilleurs résultats, utilisez l’application plusieurs fois juste avant l’heure de son repas. Il ne faudra pas attendre bien longtemps avant que votre chat accoure dès qu’il entendra Felix « Miam Miam Miaou » !
Quand vous souhaitez utiliser « Miam Miam Miaou », veuillez mettre votre sonnerie sur « marche » pour entendre le son.