Cant change the font size Is it too much to ask for text - heavy apps to include adjustable font sizes? Or are those apps only for people with 20/20 vision? It's not difficult to implement.
An update at long last. Finally, an update arrives to bring this app to the current decade. Pretty light on features, but at least it looks like they're paying attention now. I look forward to again using the app to keep ProPublica in my tablet news cycle. (Nexus 7, 2nd gen; Android 6.0.1)
Get the low down on doctors and what kind of kickbacks they might be getting from pharmaceutical companies.
I have a Samsung G6 and it crashes constantly. Even when I haven't opened it. Sure would be bloody nice if it worked.
Trusted source As a not for profit, truly independent news source, you can rely on the information you read here.
Can't stand the pop-up ads, even if they are ProPublica's own ads to prompt the reader to subscribe.
It’s the all-new ProPublica for Android, completely rebuilt from the ground up for the best mobile experience!
• Completely new design and streamlined reading view
• Background updates and smart offline reading support
• Universal support and adaptive layout — looks great on any modern Android phone or tablet
• New MuckReads weekly roundup feature
• Notifications for major investigations
• Easy, fast article sharing