When dealing with internal or external stakeholders and clients there are times when just being an "expert" isn't enough. The "Consulting Tools" app helps you clarify business needs, deal with difficult or assertive stakeholders, deliver solutions and get their commitment to put these into practice.
As a specialist you need to help your internal/external stakeholders, clients and customers achieve business objectives. The "Consulting Tools" app is a set of 23 quick-access checklists and guides to help boost your effectiveness in the consulting process from initial meeting with your stakeholder through to getting agreement and commitment to your solution and making it happen:
* Quick-reference "Palm Cards" to help you remember key consulting techniques when you need them
* Plan for critical stages of the consulting process using our step-by-step checklists
* Work out what they really need and how you can help them using our suggested diagnostic questions
* Don't leave a meeting again without the critical information
* Techniques to help you influence and say "No" professionally without undermining the relationship
* Deal with difficult, unhelpful people and build trust and rapport
* Techniques to take charge with greater confidence in meetings with senior, assertive managers
* Be more effective in the end-to-end process of consulting!
You will benefit if you are a:
* Human Resource Practitioner
* IT Professional
* Business Analyst
* Organisation Development Specialist
* Internal Auditor
* Project Leader
* Change Agent
* Business Improvement Specialist
* Customer Account Manager
* Client Liaison Officer
* Marketing Specialist
* Finance Professional
* Transformation Manager
* Management Consultant
Why Performance Dynamics' "Consulting Tools"?
* Highly practical tools and checklists designed by highly experienced consultants - we know what techniques work
* We train consultants to consult - we have trained over 8,000 people worldwide in consulting techniques
* Proven techniques and checklists developed over 20 years - always have these key techniques at your fingertips in meetings
* We specialise in consulting skills and are committed to developing new and enhanced techniques that really work
The "Consulting Tools" Developers
info AT performancedynamics.com.au
HRSentry’s services enable the user to access human resource forms, policies, and procedures; link to federal and state laws, regulations, and resources and expand their knowledge of HR through state-of-the-art training mediums.
This app serves as an introduction to Crisis Management (CM). An unprepared business or organization is likely to make the situation even worse when it responds to a crisis. Don't let that happen to you!
Learn key concepts in the Introduction, experiment with the effects of denial in the Simulation game, and then evaluate your organization's crisis preparedness and mindset with the interactive Tutorial. You'll end up with a CM evaluation and suggestions to improve your readiness.
It is also possible to take advantage of the IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ app when performing an audit and directly create nonconformance reports that are related to the audit.
IFS Audit Companion™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Audit Companion™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.
The app allows the auditor to:
-Manage Audits and Status of audit
-Audits can be saved in multiple sessions and hence give flexibility to complete audit over period of time without losing any data
-Facility of creating and reusing -templates for quick audits
-Facility of creating ISO question set and reuse it
-Generate report in PDF or Doc format and Email to potential stakeholders
-Different reports supported – Nonconformance only, Conformance only, Full report, Major nonconformance only, Minor nonconformance only.
-Cyclic audits is also possible
-ISO questions can be categorized as per the compliance or department
-Audit can be done based on nonconformance
This is the way to perfect your knowledge in internal auditing rules and IPPF in order to be a professional Internal Auditor (PIA), thru this app you will easily & smoothly learn the basic and advanced matters of Internal audit.
The good news is that this app is suitable for commerce and business postgraduate and MBA students, its also suitable good news for professionals and experienced people who haven’t time to study Audit, IFRS, Accounting, risk management, corporate governance or internal controls.
This App is recommended for the candidate of CIA, CISA, CMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA and chartered accountant (Expertise comptable).
We should mention that this app is the first step to become a certified Internal auditor CIA.
This app contains the following chapters:
1">Introduction to Internal Audit
2">Purpose of the internal audit manual
4">Overview of the Internal Audit Function
5">The Planning Phase
6">The Organizing Phase
7">The Preliminary Phase
8">The Conducting Phase
9">The Reporting Phase
10">Internal Audit Working Papers
12">Purpose of Sampling
13">Investigating Fraudulent Activities
15">Understanding changes in the CIA exam
16">Reminder of some 22 management concepts
48">Taking Multiple Choice Exams
49">Multiple Choice Exams Tips
Why should we study Internal Auditing and internal controls?
The CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) is the primary professional designation offered by The IIA. The CIA designation is a globally recognized certification for internal auditors and is a standard by which individuals may demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal audit field.
Earning the CIA qualification is intended to demonstrate a professional knowledge of the internal audit profession. CIAs are required to take continuing education courses.
Many CIAs today are senior internal audit managers, Vice Presidents, Directors and Chief Audit Executives in top global MNC companies driving internal audit functions in their respective companies.
Other certificates offered by the IIA
• Certification in Control Self Assessment (CCSA)
• Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), for Government performance auditing and Government Auditors
• Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
• Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
he IIA has two levels of professional guidances: (1) Mandatory Guidance (including the Standards) and (2) Strongly Recommended Guidance. The two levels of guidance constitute the IIA's International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
Mandatory Guidance: the Definition of Internal Auditing, the Code of ethics and the Standards
These guidelines are mandatory for IIA members and internal audit organizations claiming to complete audits to IIA technical standards around the world. The guidelines and recommendations are recorded in what is referred to as the "Red Book."
• The Definition: Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
• The four principles of the IIA's Code of Ethics are Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality and Competency.
• The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing