- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
Phone feeling sluggish and don't have the time for a reboot. Try Clearing the application cache.
[✔] Reboot to Recovery
[✔] Hot Reboot
[✔] Reboot to Bootloader
[✔] Power off
[✔] Clear All Application cache
[✔] Enable or Disable any mode
[✔] Timer to delay any mode
☆ Root access is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have it. ☆
Examine all processes currently running, and then click the icon of the moment is to initialize.
If the phone is in use a long slow run back to the moment you can come back faster.
By testing the free version before purchase is recommended.
- Hot boot, a faster reboot which reboots only the Android user interface
- Tasker / Locale plug-in for reboot and power off
- Support the Quick Boot developers
Like Quick Boot, Quick Boot Plus also supports all versions of Android including Lollipop.
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
* bootloader: After restart, the device loads the bootloader in fastboot mode
* recovery: After restart, the device loads the recovery partition
* eraseflash: During restart the device performs a factory wipe
* oem-[__]: Two hexadecimal digits for special OEM
KW: Reboot Utility HTC sensation root HTC sensation reboot recovery mode reboot aquarius mapquest walmart backpage cnn white pages dictionary fox news verizon wireless paypal ebay craigslist hotels rashard lewis nissan leaf clenbuterol dungeon siege 3 sirius dallas mavericks nba playoffs usm tim tebow neil patrick harrishtc sensation qype aldiko shazam robo defense google sky maps weather ebuddy atrix barcode Scanner astrid wipe recovery widget wifi root facebook chatroulette bon coin ipad youtube justin bieber hotmail nicki minaj meteo friv yv myxer jeux katy perry yahoo twitter orange gamezer you facebook gameloft mobile bootloader reboot eraseflash reboot oem
This app will gives several options to Reboot your phone. This app will only work if you are rooted.
1. Reboot - Just a simple Reboot of your phone nothing else.
2. Reboot Recovery - This will boot you into your recovery. If you have a custom recovery this will take you directly to your custom recovery. If you had a stock recovery then you will see the stock Android recovery.
3. Reboot Bootloader - This will boot you into your device's bootloader. ie HBOOT on HTC phones.
4. Power Off - This will shut your phone off.
This should work on any device running 2.3.3. or higher. You must be rooted in order for this app to work.
If you have a Motorola phone and are using Bootstrap recovery this app will boot you into stock recovery. I have another app up that will allow you the option of booting into stock or ClockWork Recovery. Look for Reboot Moto in the Android Market
Any suggestions, problems, issues please email me.
Keywords: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Root
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Now also including a Soft Reboot and Safe Mode reboot options!
Be afraid no more! This simple application gives you 5 shortcuts to do all these tasks without having to type it into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
It only does what it's advertised, nothing else.
Can't be easier than this.
If you don't know what root means, you are not rooted.
This widget provides advanced power options, supported on most phones.
Holo widget style
Option to hide launcher icon
Ability to switch the widget theme between dark and light
Ability to switch the popup dialog theme between dark and light
Screen Off Button
Soft Reboot (Fast Reboot)
Settings to disable any of those buttons (Except normal reboot and shutdown buttons)
Features for Android Version 4.1 and UP:
Options to configure the size of your widget
You can set up your reboot widget by selecting the widget "Reboot Widget",
when you click on the widget you will be able to access the settings button from there.
Then you will be able to change the settings for the power menu and reboot menu.
Click "Save" and your reboot widget will be set up.
Rebooting recovery and bootloader may not be possible if you are using a rom based on HTC Sense. But you can give it a shot.
**This app requires root permission** Since the commands used to reboot and shut down your phone require root access.
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
With this app, you will be able to "Hot Reboot" your phone. Hot rebooting is rebooting the phone to the boot animation so it reboots faster. You can also do a Regular Reboot, some apps need a full reboot and not a hot reboot, so i made it convenient to do both.
Reboots phone twice as fast. No need for task killers, just hot reboot the phone and your done!
Thank you Jared Rummler for helping me with the app! couldnt have been done with out you! :)
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt (Mecha)
Motorola Droid (Sholes)
Motorola Droid X (Shadow)
Sanyo Zio (Kyocera Zio)
Using it on another device? Let me know!
* Reboot your device
* Soft Reboot (faster)
* Reboot to recovery
* Reboot to bootloader
* Power off
This app was made for some rockchip and allwinner based devices, which can't reboot to recovery easily.
It uses some tricks to do this.
But if your device is not detected as one of these faulty devices, the app uses usual root commands to do the job, so it should work on any rooted device.
It has been tested on many android devices, but of course not every single one.
Use this app at your own risk.
Make sure to do a full backup before trying it.
I am not responsible for any any issues this app may cause.
** Root access to your device is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your device has root access, you probably don't have root access.
* Russian (incomplete)
* Spanish (incomplete)
* Norwegian (incomplete)
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
★ Distorted UI or Issues on Tablets★
--Turn off Compatibility Mode
-- SpareParts > Compatibility Mode > Reboot
if you cant copy/paste you dont have busybox or its not installed right.
If the toolbar is cut off the DPI is not set standard, its the ROM not the app.
★ROOT & BusyBox REQ★
This is a background service that allows you to download and save ANY attachment from Gmail, a Website File or link onto your phone in the directory of choice.
Share Interceptor. Having trouble with 3rd party web browsers? Long press the link and choose to share/send.
Disable option included.
Open the message, press PREVIEW.
File from the Internet:
Click link in a message or web browser.
Download any file/attach.
Open after download option
Please contact for additional file support or if Links aren't working.
Due to the complexity of some download types all downloads may not work. If you contact us with links that are not working we will do what we can to resolve the issue, but due to the way some web pages are programmed there may not be a resolution.
If you are having a force close issue, please email us with exactly what steps need to be taken to duplicate the issue.
If you DO NOT want the downloaded file to automatically open when its finished, toggle the preview button off which is to the right of the save button. The settings extensions are only for turning off download support.
*Do Not Use android auto mount option*
Option to auto Mount on USB Connection
Option to run MediaScanner on Unmount.
Changes may not reflect on both devices instantly but are there.
Please contact for any issues as we have no ability to help via comments.
**Working on Galaxy S Bug**
***ROOT ACCESS REQ.***
**DO NOT Move Widgets tot he Sdcard, they will stop working**
S.R.T. is accessible from any application without having to minimize or close out the application.
1) Access Anywhere Any Time
2) Mount RW/RO
4) Reboot Recovery for handsets with a recovery image
5) Custom command Option
Application will not run properly if it has been moved to the SDcard. Do NOT move to the sdcard please.
**May Require Root on some Devices**
**If you see blank images your phone Requires Root**
To use simply start the application.
once started, tap the icon in the notification bar.
Its that Easy.
Designed with Tablets in Mind but can be used on any 3.0+ device.
Text2Icon supports ADW.Launcher & ADWLauncher EX using seamless integration. Multiple other home replacements and launchers are supported as well via the Export Icon option.
Text2Icon is an application for creating Text Icons directly on your phone.
To use with ADW:
1] Long-Press a desktop icon
2] Select "Edit"
3] Tap the current icon image
4] Select "ADWTheme IconPacks"
5] Choose Text2Icon
6] Create your Icon
7] Press the "Set Icon" button
To use with other Launchers:
1] Open Text2Icon via you application list
2] Create your Icon
3] Press the "Export Icon" button
4] Use your launchers specific change icon option and browse to your images via the internal image chooser.
-Two individually editable lines of text
-RGB color chooser
-Linkable settings to adjust both lines at the same time
-Adjustable text alignment
-Adjustable text spacing
-Independent line spacing
-Auto save all settings.
-Three Different Font imports:
--Included font pack
--Device internal fonts
--User selected external font directory
L.E.S is a user contributable database of Linux Executables, Scripts, and Libraries specifically built to run on the Android OS.
L.E.S. allows easy management of these files with a single click.
L.E.S. is still in the growing phase, please email suggestions, problems or questions.